Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Athena cabin..the usual stuff (for Athena kids and Lily. open)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Athena cabin..the usual stuff (for Athena kids and Lily. open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Athena cabin..the usual stuff (for Athena kids and Lily. open)

Post  Combeferre Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:45 am

Etienne looked up when he heard a voice.
"Hello. Do you need something?" He asked standing up to greet the visitor.
Combeferre
Combeferre

Drachmae : 100
Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Athena cabin..the usual stuff (for Athena kids and Lily. open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Athena cabin..the usual stuff (for Athena kids and Lily. open)

Post  Estelle Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:27 am

'Hey, Lil!' Estelle looked up from a project. 'What brings you here?'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:59 am

“Oh....nothing,”Lily answered brightly. “Just to borrow a book-”then a wicked smile came across her face.
“Or, to drag you, and your half-brother over there-” she pointed at the guy.
“To the lake for a dip,” she finished, and walked over to the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:18 am

"A book sounds like a good idea. Two against one trying to dump us in the lake... not so much." Etienne walked over to the cabin's bookshelves. "What sort do you want?" He started looking at the shelves. After a while he noticed that he was looking more for himself than for anyone else.
Combeferre
Combeferre

Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:45 pm

“Oh, you don't know how persuasivei can be,”Lily remischievously and sat down on Estelle's bunk bed.
“Dystopian or Shakespeare, please,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Etienne snapped out of the reverie he was in as he searched for himself. "Okay. I'd recommend Shakespeare." He picked up two skinny volume. "How about Ol' Mackers? or Twelfth Night?"
Combeferre
Combeferre

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:27 am

'Toss her both, that'll keep her busy for a few days.' Estelle grinned. 'To be honest, I like Christopher Paolini better,' she admitted. 'Oh you can dump us all right. All you have to do is summon the lake water to crash over us,' she smiled and corked a glass bottle. 'Oh Lily? I got the antidote.' It was obvious that she's been trying to tell her for weeks, but couldn't find the situation to mention it.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:59 am

“toss me both, and you'll lose both of them. Or rather, I will. I could be the goddess of losing stuff,”Lily looked at both Athena kids with a sly grin.
“Twelfth night please,”She added as well.
“you did?that's wonderful!”Lily exclaimed.
“I hope its quite strong. I was observing what the snakebite did, and it turned out to be pretty .....dangerous,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:47 am

((How about recommending Rick Riordan books? They're awesome, don't you think so?"
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:49 am

((Rick Riordan? Nah. I hate his books now))

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:03 am

((Sarcasm...?))

O.O
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:37 am

"Here," he said throwing her the book. "Try not to loose it, and remember, it's not waterproof."
Combeferre
Combeferre

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:24 am

Estelle waved her hand dismissively. 'She can dry it. Awesome girl with awesome powers.' she picked up Eragon and tossed it to her too. 'Try that one, I'm trying to raise 1000 dollars to buy a signed book.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:16 am

"Oh, Estelle. Going on with that stuff again," Lily grinned. She caught the book as well and looked at the cover. Dragons?
"I dunno 'Stelle, I'm not very close with dragons..."
And for one thing, she should keep away from fantasy. She was always getting caught up and then always being let down.
It was rockier than a love life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:56 am

Estelle grinned. 'All the better. I don't like dragons much either, but that didn't stop me from loving the book.' She pointed at the shelf. 'If you like it, i can let you borrow Eldest, the next book in the cycle.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Etienne continued looking at the shelves passing over the newer books to reach the Ancient tragedies. "I read the Eragon books up to the end of Brisingr. I had a hard time with that one."
Combeferre
Combeferre

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:25 am

'Read Inheritance, it does you good,' Estelle grinned as she pointed it out. 'To think that Paolini became a New york bestseller at age of 19.. I hope to equal that feat'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:14 pm

"Wouldn't we all?" Etienne picked up a dusty copy of Electra and returned to his bunk where he proceeded to kick back with the play. "I might give it a shot later. i just had a hard time getting into Brisingr and have avoided Inheritance ever since."
Combeferre
Combeferre

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3