Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Days (Destiny)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Summer Days (Destiny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Days (Destiny)

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Destiny grinned broadly, "Oh, you think so? Try me!" She was moments away from slicing him through, but her eye caught on the slumped figure by the tree. With a gasp, she turned her scythe back into a necklace, and she knelt down besides Dominic. Her eyes returned back to their violet color and she smiled sadly, "Dom! Are you okay?"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Dominic's aviators had fallen over his eyes when he hit the tree so it was impossible to tell if he was still conscious. That was until he raised his hand and cupped her cheek.
'You didn't crack.' He said and smiled at her before pushing back the sunglasses. He had a nasty bruise on his head from where his skull had hit the tree, but he seemed to be OK. 'You've got an iron will Miss Grimm. You didn't let those shadows control you.'
The moment might have been touching if Bruno hadn't decided to keep talking.
'W-What the heck was that? Did you see her? She almost killed me! She was going to kill me!' Bruno wailed and pointed a finger at her accusingly. 'She is messed up! You seriously like that crazy goth?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Destiny lay a hand on top of Dominic's with a smile. She sighed when she heard Bruno keep talking, though.
"I'm starting to regret not killing him," she muttered. She smiled slightly at Dominic.
"Come along, Dom. Let's get you up and out of here, eh? Can't leave you out here to catch a cold. Besides, hanging out with people like him," she jerked a thumb at Bruno, "is bad for his health."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:33 pm

'Sounds like a good idea but give me a minute.' Dominic said before getting to his feet and glaring at Bruno. The boy put his fists up defensively as Dominic stepped forwards.
'You want to go Moss Head?' He growled, 'I'll knock you down you wimpy bow boy. I'll send you flying with one punch. I'll-'
'You won't do any of that,' Dominic spoke calmly, 'You've tried again and again and it never works. Sure you get the jump on me every now and again, but that's only when you have a bunch of your siblings by your side.'
'And you calling me a coward?'
'No. I'm calling you inferior.' Dominic replied. 'You are inferior to me Bruno. You have strength but you use it for the wrong reasons. You have to rely on your brothers and sisters to win battles that you can't win on your own. Your own cabin can see your weakness.'
'Shut up! I'll beat the snot out of you.'
'Oh yeah and lets not forget this.' Dominic said before pulling out the leather book from his pocket. At that moment Bruno turned as white as a sheet.
'Where did you get that?'
'I stole it from your dorm room and gave it a quick read.' Dominic said with a smile and waved the book in front of his face. 'This is your diary isn't it? Got to tell you, it explains a lot. Such as why you're such a jerk to me and Destiny. Why you keep trying to prove you're better than me.'
Dominic tossed the book to Bruno and grinned at him broadly.
'You've got the hots for my girlfriend don't you Bruno?' Dominic said before grinning broadly at the son of Ares who was now turning as red as a tomato.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Destiny couldn't help but laugh at the whole scene. The poor boy was shivering like a leaf. When Dominic pulled the book from his pocket, she finally realized what it was.
"A diary?" she couldn't help but giggle. Then, a sheet of cold ice was placed over her.
"Bru-Bruno likes me?!" She asked, her voice a little high pitched in frantic. She reared up, ran into the tree, and grasped her head in pain. She burst into fits of laughter.
"Dom, Dom, let's get out of here before I bust a gut. I can't believe it," she said wiping tears from her eyes. The guy who had tortured them so much... likes her! She laughed at the thought.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 pm

'I get it.' Dominic said as he watched the bully stare at the ground with burning cheeks. 'You picked on her because you tried to push her away. You felt ashamed of your attraction to her so you joined the others in making fun of her to distance yourself. But when you saw me with her you got jealous and kept attacking me because you couldn't stand the thought that I was with someone you wanted to be with.'
Dominic stepped forwards and placed a hand on Bruno's shoulder.
'I get it man. I really do. Destiny's wonderful. Why wouldn't you like her?' He said with a smile.
'But that doesn't make it right.' He said darkly, 'If she meant that much to you then you should have been strong enough and brave enough to rise above it.'
Bruno was glaring at him now, but he didn't care. He knew that the anger wasn't towards him. Bruno was angry at himself.
'Stay away from us if you know whats good for you. Can't imagine your dumb brothers and sisters would like to hear that you have a diary let alone a crush on the enemy' He said before turning his back to the thug and walking away.
'Shall we go darling?' Dominic asked and offered his hand to Destiny with a smile. 'I think we've had enough of the Ares cabin today, don't you think?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Destiny nodded, taking his hand with a smile. She intertwined her fingers with his and was glad he was Dominic Moss. Had he been any other person, their hand would've been cut off at the name of "darling."
"Dom, did it actually say that he... that he liked me?" she asked quietly with a slight shiver of horror.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:15 pm

'According to his diary hes liked you for a while but couldn't pluck up the courage to do anything about it. Plus he kept hoping you would change your style so that his brothers wouldn't make fun of him.' Dominic replied as they walked away and left the son of Ares to his shame.
'Which doesn't sound very fair. You don't need to change for anyone.' Dominic said and squeezed her hand playfully. 'Hope you're not thinking of leaving me for gruff and mean.' Dominic teased whilst showing off that pearly grin.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Destiny turned to him seriously.
"Dom, we have to talk. You should know the truth. I've actually secretly liked Bruno for a long time. I thought maybe he might like a goth-like chick, but he didn't... Apparently he does.. Well, you should know that I'm actually madly in love with him!"
She paused and broke into a disgusted face.
"I'd rather part forever with my shadows than like that kid. EW!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:33 pm

For a moment Dominic was stunned to silence as Destiny spoke, but when she revealed that she had been teasing him he let out a sigh of relief before laughing.
'You almost had me there.' Dominic said with a grin, 'And for that you get one of these.' He spoke before chuckling madly as he grabbed her and began to tickle her.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Destiny started laughing and fighting off his hands.
"Dom! Stop!" she laughed in a slight panic. She was very ticklish and didn't want him to find out.
"I can't believe you thought I was serious! Bruno is so... GROSS!" she said squirming.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:45 pm

'Well I'm glad to hear we agree, but I'm not letting up.' Dominic chuckled before pouncing on Destiny. Pulling her to the ground and tickling her whilst laughing madly. He liked to hear her laugh, it was a nice warm sound that reminded him why he liked her so much.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Destiny laughed and tried to roll away from him.
"Dom! Stop!" she giggled as she tried to fight him away. Her face was turning red, and she felt like crawling into a hole and dying. She was hyperventilating in front of the one guy she didn't want to be embarrassed in front of.
"Oh my shadows, if I die from affixation!" She warned. It sounded funny since she couldn't stop laughing though.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Dominic was having the time of his life, but he ceased tickling her. His hands stayed where they were and for a moment he stared into her eyes.
'All right Grimm. I'll let you off, but only because you're adorable when you laugh.' Dominic said before giving her lips a kiss.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:36 pm

She rolled away from him and stood up with a laugh.
"Moss, you're in for it if I ever seek my revenge!" She stuck her tongue out at him and poked him gently, wrapping her arm around his waist, "You're lucky you're too adorable to kill."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:42 pm

'Thank the gods my looks are good for something.' Dominic joked and wrapped an arm around her waist, 'How about we get away from here? Go down by the beach or something?' He said before a thought suddenly struck him.
'Hold up.' Dominic said before scratching his chin and turning to Destiny, 'Have I...well...did I...' His voice trailed off before he finally spat it out, 'Did I ever actually...ask you out?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:47 am

Destiny was a little shocked to hear the words, but she had to stop to think about it.
"Well, not really. I mean, you sort of did the opposite by telling me to leave you while I still could, and when I refused to go, you kissed me as you were dying..."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:46 am

Dominic stared at her for a moment before turning her to face him.
'OK then. For the sake of making this official.' Dominic spoke. He looked into her eyes for a moment and felt himself freeze up. It was odd that despite how long he had been seeing her she could still make his stomach do back flips.
'Destiny.' Dominic began, 'I've had a crush on you for ages. Probably since the first time we met. Even though we were being chased by scorpions and that's not really romantic, but still, I felt something. Will you go out with a lame moron like me?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Destiny put a finger to her chin and thought about it. As she hummed, she walked around the guy in question.
"Well, seeing as I've never really smiled genuinely and in a nice manner before I met you, we can see that you're at least funny and nice and bring out the good in me."
Destiny poked his chest and smiled, "You seem to be in good health, and you seem to be really cute."
She laughed and looked into his bright eyes, "I'd love to go out with a moron like you, though I can't say you're very lame. You've got to be one of the most exciting people I've met."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:35 pm

The smile on Dominic's face grew wider as Destiny replied. His cheeks burned slightly red as she complimented him. The girl knew how to tease him, but she seemed to be an expert in knowing how to make him blush.
'Oh I don't know. I'm about to do something incredibly lame.' Dominic said as he reached up to Destiny's face and cupped it between his hands.
'I'm about to kiss you again, but this time I'm going to be polite and ask you first. Because right now I'm so happy I think its going to last a while.' He said softly while gazing into her eyes. 'Can I kiss you?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:47 am

Destiny smiled gently, her hands raising to lay on top ofDominic's. His hands felt to warm and soft against her cool cheeks. She took in a deep breath, eyes closing, with a sincere smile as she took in the scene. Opening her eyes, she looked him right in his and said, "If you didn't, I'd be disappointed."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Her smile was beautiful. Her eyes were breath taking. Everything about this girl made his heart race. He kissed her slowly and dropped his hands from her face and let them wrap around her body. Drawing her closer to him and holding her against him.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Destiny smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, her hands running through his hair.
She didn't know why he had chosen her, of all people, but she was sure glad he did. She thought for sure he would be able to hear her heart pounding through her chest.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:59 pm

He smiled under her lips while his hands traced the curve of her hips. He could feel her heart pounding against him. It felt like someone was pounding a drum against his chest. The sound and feel of it made warmth course through him.
He pulled back for a second and gazed over her. Taking every inch of her in before kissing her again and gently pulling her down with him.
Time passed with the two of them locked in the bliss of the embrace.
Dominic would have stayed that way forever...if it hadn't been for the interruption.
'Er...Dom?' Jerry, Dominic's half brother from the Apollo Cabin coughed nervously.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Destiny was snuggled against Dominic, her head resting on his chest.
She was smiling, happy to just be next to him.
Hearing someone show up caused her to bolt up, sitting straight, and she blushed deeply. She looked from the guy back to Dom.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next