Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny (Destiny Grimm)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Destiny (Destiny Grimm) Empty Destiny (Destiny Grimm)

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Dominic moved quietly as he gently opened the Erebus Cabin doors. It was late, almost midnight, and the camp was quiet apart from the odd screeches of the cleaning harpies.
He hated what he was about to do, but it was necessary.
Slowly and quietly, he placed the pack of cards Destiny had given him on the floor of her cabin before then placing a small note on top of it.

Destiny,

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to return the cards you gave me.
Please don't be offended. I really wanted to keep them, they're the best gift I've ever gotten, but I can't risk keeping hold of them.
If they were destroyed, then that would be my single greatest regret.

Thank you for being my friend. You're a wonderful person.

Dominic Moss

The note wouldn't explain much, but it was enough and it helped him be honest with himself. He had no illusions about what was going to happen tonight. Tonight he would die in battle.
He walked away from the cabin and into the forest. Past Zephyros Creek until he came to an all too familiar hillside that bustled with life; the Ant Hill of Myrmekes.
Usually approaching the cave on his own would be a bad idea. The ants would swarm him before he could let loose a single shot and he would be dragged kicking and screaming into their lair before being slowly digested and eaten, but Dominic knew that wouldn't be a problem today. He wouldn't be discovered by the ants so long as he was quiet, his premonition had foretold he would make it through the cave alive.
It had happened a few days ago when he and Skipper had been jamming. As he struck the strings of his guitar Dominic had recieved a little gift from his father, the God of Sun, Music, Healing...and prophecy.
Images had swarmed through his mind as Apollo granted him a single look at a variety of horrible futures; all of them dark, all of them ending with brutal murder and all of it inevitable unless he did something about it.
He crept through the tunnels and slid down a long dirt slope, going deeper into the cave. The cave must have gone very deep underground, for now Dominic found himself in the middle of a vast empty space that was covered with shadows. Staligtites and staligmites hung from the ceiling and sprouted from the floor and the sound of dripping water echoed in the cave.
He wasn't surprised to find himself alone despite the fact he was so deep in ant territory. This part of the cave was off limits to ants. They knew that this part of their lair was dangerous, even for them.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Destiny (Destiny Grimm) Empty Re: Destiny (Destiny Grimm)

Post  DestinyGrimm Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Destiny yawned as she snuck back to her cabin. She was tired. She had been performing her nightly rituals to Erebus in the forest. She knew she could get in major trouble for it, but nighttime was when the shadows were the best, obviously.
As she stepped inside, some shadows started whispering to her, "A strange boy came by. He wasn't one of us or a son of Erebus. He was too... bright to be associated with anything night." Destiny's eyebrow arched high.
As she thought about who could possibly want to visit her, she almost tripped over something on the ground. Turning on the lights, she saw a note and a pack of cards. Picking up the note, she read it quickly the first time, searching for key words usually associated with death, a quest, or a battle. Instead, she found destroyed.
Re-reading, her eyebrows furrowed together. Dominic was in trouble. He was going to do something stupid. Without her.
Slipping the cards into her pocket, the opposite pocket of her cards, she set off to find him. Not knowing where to look, she asked the shadows for some help.
"Over here, mistress. There's a boy going into the forest. Quickly, now!" The voices filled her head. Shutting them out before she went crazy, she ran towards the forest edge to see someone slip in. Following quietly, she soon lost the person and needed to rely on her shadows to lead her.
"The caves? Really, Moss? This is one dumb thing you shouldn't have done without me!" she whispered. She was standing at the mouth of the cave, wondering where in the world the ants were, and debated if she should go in alone or not.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Dominic set down his guitar and the large back pack that he had brought with him. Inside he carried his armor and his shield; Pheaton, along with a bunch of healing components, ambrosia and nectar. He doubted he would make much use of the healing items, he probably wouldn't have much of a chance to use them in the heat of battle, but it was still comforting to know that he had them.
He slipped on his gauntlets and greaves and began work on his chest plate. The moment he fastened the final leather strap he felt the earth below his feet begin to shift.
'Right on time' Dominic thought to himself before getting to his feet and picking up his guitar, morphing it into a crossbow as he handled it.
The wall on the far side of the cave burst in a cloud of rock and dust as a monstrous creature burrowed through it. It looked like a gigantic dark green snake, the size of a train with sharp scales that decorated its body like chain mail. Its eyes were large, round and venomous and from its mouth hung a long purple tongue. Spikes ran from the top of the creatures nose all the way down its body and large razor fangs hung from its mouth, dripping with poison that hissed as it splattered the rock ground.
'Hello Python,' Dominic muttered as he stared down the gigantic serpent.
The creatures tongue flicked at the air and the black slits of its yellow eyes widened in surprise.
'A Son of Apollo?' Python hissed, its voice sounded sharp like a knife.
'A son of Apollo' Dominic replied with a nod, 'The names Dominic Moss, but you can call me Dominicus if it feels more natural.'
'I wondered when I would find you Son of Apollo' Python hissed with amusement, 'I'm so looking forward to devouring you. I'll rip you apart. I'll devour every inch of you, but not before I've eaten all-'
'All of my friends. Yes I know what you're going to say. I've heard it already.' Dominic spat, 'I know whats going to happen, I've forseen it Thats why I'm here?'
'You knew of my arrival?'
'Of course. You've been burrowing deep underneath camp half blood for a long time. Going so deep that even the magic of Thalias tree won't keep you out.' Dominic said softly before lifting his crossbow onto his shoulders, 'Should have noticed it sooner. Monsters have been slipping into camp over the last few weeks that shouldn't be able to. They've been using the tunnels that you've made in our defences haven't they?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Taking a deep breath, Destiny finally got the courage to plunge into the caves. The shadows in the walls whispered to her about who and what had been down their tunnel recently. Moving as elegantly as she could, Destiny still managed to trip over anything in her path. Sliding and crawling through, she found a way to manage not to kill herself.
Just as she was starting to panic, thinking she must've gotten lost, the ground all around her started to shake. "Oh, Dominic!" She groaned, fearing for her friend and rushing to get through the tunnels faster before they collapsed. In the distance, she heard voices, a voice that cut through all else in her head and a familiar one.
"Dominic!" She gasped as she rushed forward to get to the end of the tunnel.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:59 pm

'Your decision disturbs me,' Python spoke as its head reared back on its long scaley body, 'If you knew of my arrival then why did you come alone? What drove you to think that you could defeat me single handedly?'
'Like I said; I predicted it,' Dominic snarled, 'I saw vision after vision of you attacking the camp. Springing from below the earth while we slept and ripping cabins apart before we even had a chance to defend ourselves.'
'You could have come with more demigods. I'm insulted that you didn't.'
'I couldn't. Every vision I saw of me bringing my friends with me resulted in death. It doesn't matter how powerful the demigod is, today would be your lucky day. You would get the better of us no matter what.'
'Then why come alone?! You should be fleeing in terror!'
'If I did that then people would die. My friends would die.' Dominic spoke, 'Starting with someone who means a lot to me. The first cabin you attack in my visions. The first godling to be killed before they even had a chance to fight back. A girl who does everything she can to stop herself from hurting others despite how much the other campers avoid her.' Dominic's temper was rising. His fists clenched and his eyes burned with rage as he glared at the giant serpent, 'If I walked away you would have killed Destiny Grimm, and I refuse to let you kill her!'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Destiny heard her name, and a moment of panic rose in her. Dominic was in trouble. She couldn't let him face whatever it was alone. Crawling out of the tunnel, she had already pulled her necklace off and activated the bracelet on her wrist into it's shield mode.
Glancing up and back at her wrist, her head slowly raised again, jaw dropped, as she noticed the snake. The huge monster was the most terrifying snake she'd ever seen in her life. The venom the dropped from it's mouth sizzled on the ground, melting slowly. The body itself looked large enough to drive a car in. Her eyes settled on it's yellow eyes, those piercing yellow eyes. Her hand lit with black shadow and her scythe grew. She shut her mouth and looked around, her presence unknown to the over-grown worm.
Destiny's eyes landed on Dominic.
"Oh, Dominic, what've you done this time?" She whispered with a small sigh. She was relieved to find him still alive, but terrified to see him in this position against this opponent. She cleared her throat, "Umm, hey there!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:28 am

An awkward moment of silence passed as Dominic and Python turned in Destiny's direction. The two stared at her blankly for a moment, as if not quite registering that the girl Dominic had just declared he was going to protect was standing a few metres away.
Then chaos erupted in the cavern as Python lunged at Destiny.
Dominic let out a roar as he flung himself at Python. His shield burst into bright solar flames and plowed into the side of the serpents body. The creature hissed in pain as it was branded by the flaming hot buckler.
'Destiny, get out of here!' Dominic shouted at her whilst hammering at the snake with the ball of fire attached to his wrist. He swung his crossbow into his hands and prepared to let loose a volley of shots into the wounds he had made, but Python was too fast. His huge body rippled as it lashed out at Dominic and swatted him across the cave like an insect.
Dominic let out a yell of pain as the impact shook his body and the pointed rocks he fell on tore into him. Now he understood the difference between the monsters he had faced up till now. He had fought giant ants, sea serpents, zombies and killer mechanical bulls, but when compared to Python they were nothing more than pests.
Pythons eyes gleamed visciously at Destiny. Its forked tongue licked at the air, tasting the scent of fresh demigod.
'A daughter of Erebus,' It said with amusement, 'How amusing. The son of Apollo wished to protect you and now you have come to me yourself.'
'Destiny...run.' Dominic called weakly as he picked himself off the rocks. A chip from one of the staligmites had pierced through his shoulder and was sticking out horribly from between his armor.
'You should be thanking me for your death,' The creature hissed and licked the air again, 'I taste the scent of death and malice radiating from you. You will cause the death of many Destiny Grimm. You only have yourself to blame for whats about to happen wicked child.'
Python roared again before lunging towards Destiny with its jaw open wide as it prepared to savor the taste of godling flesh.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Destiny had stood there shocked. She couldn't take her eyes off of it, but her blood began to boil. She had almost screamed when Dominic was tossed aside like a doll. The snake was talking to her now. He was hurt, a rock cutting through his body. She couldn't leave him here, though. Not alone.
"I'm not going to be a pawn in your game. This ends here," she growled. As the overgrown python lunged towards her, she rolled off to the side, as she had seen in so many movies. It worked... kind of. She rolled into a very nice, very solid, rock wall.
"When the hell did you get there?" she whispered as she sat up, rubbing her head. She stood up, blood running down the side of her face, and wondered why her arm was tingling. She blamed it on the collision, but looked to see venom had dropped on her left arm and was burning it's way through. She yelled in pain and frustration.
Opening her eyes, they were blacked over, whites and all. Black mist-like shadow started to pour from her mouth, nose, ears, eyes, fingers, every where. Shadows formed two curved horns on her head, as others formed a pointed tail. Black claws formed on her fingers.
Her inner gate had been opened.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Python twisted and turned so that he could face his foes. Its body was circling around the wall of the room, blocking off all chance of escape. Now it was official; kill Python or die trying.
'That doesn't matter,' Dominic groaned as he yanked the shard out of his shoulder with a grunt of pain, 'You need to get out of here, now. I'll cause a distraction and you run away.' Dominic began, but when he noticed the poison dripping through Destinys flesh he knew it was too late.
'Destiny...no.' Dominic began, but the transformation had already taken place.
Python curled round and lunged at Destiny. Its body curving through the air as it descended on her with venomous fangs.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Destiny grinned, fangs poking out of her mouth, "So, you wanna tango, eh?" Her voice had an under layer of rocks rubbing against each other.
She ran forward to meet the snake, but ran right through it. She giggled, a deep and chilling sound, and said, "Oops. I forgot about that little tid bit." She turned to face the snake, now standing in front of Dominic between him and the snake, and set her scythe's blade on, what looked like, black fire but was actually just shadows.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:45 pm

'Destiny, stop. You don't know what you're doing.' Dominic called out weakly whilst clutching the deep wound in his shoulder.
Python licked its reptilian lips with its forked tongue before letting out a venomous hiss. It seemed amused by the challenge, as if seeing the monsterous demigod was a cute little game.
'Leave her alone.' Dominic cried out before raising his crossbow.
'She is a worthy challenge Son of Apollo,' Python hissed, 'Your father would be ashamed if he saw how pathetic you are.'
The serpent lunged again, but this time it tried to catch Destiny off guard. At the last moment the serpents head snapped to one side and lunged for her right in attempt to catch her unaware.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Destiny said over her shoulder, "Dominic, you might want to get out of here." She turned back to the snake and sneered, "Don't call him pathetic! You're the one trying to sneak up on a bunch of kids because you're too scared to face them head on!"
The snake lunged at her. It seemed pretty clear it was aiming for her left. She had her scythe ready to fight it's head off, but it suddenly switched up to her right. It took a bite of her... only to come up with shadow pouring from the corner of it's mouth. Destiny's image blurred and focused as shadows worked to complete her body. She smiled.
"If I were that easy to kill, I'd be long dead!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:29 pm

'No, Destiny you don't understand. Python will kill you!' Dominic exclaimed.
Python reared back as it regarded Destiny. Its eyes glinted with what could only be described as enjoyment as it gazed at the young shadow monster that stood before it.
With a small grunt, the beast dived into the rock ground. Its scales parting the soil like butter as they cut through the hard rock.
In mere seconds the giant body of the serpent was gone. Its bladed tail disappearing into the hole it had made in the cavern floor.
The cave was quiet for a moment. All that could be heard was the deep pants of Dominic and the errie sound of Destiny's new form.
Then Python struck.
It emerged from the soil like a shark hunting its prey. Its jaws popping up on either side of Destiny as it attempted to bite her in half.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Destiny raised an eyebrow and did the first thing that popped into her mind.
She ducked down and was swallowed whole by the big snake.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Python swallowed the Demigod and Dominic let out a cry of despair. His crossbow rose and shot bolt after boilt at the creature.
Python merely shrugged off the assault. His scales deflected the blow harmlessly off its scaley armored hide.
For a moment Dominic rose his burning shield and the snake roared as its vision was blinded by the rays of the sun, but then its body came crashing down in a blind attempt to crush Dominic.
He rolled out the way and whacked the shield into the side of Python's head, leaving a big burning mark where the shield had struck the creature.
Python hissed in agony before twisting its body to stare down Dominic. Its fangs poised and ready to strike.
For a moment it seemed eager to gobble up Dominic. Then its eyes widened and it let out a gagging sound. Destiny clearly wasn't agreeing with its body.
It let otu a roar before sending a giant spray of poison at Dominic as it cleared its throat of the obstruction, sending a poison soaked Destiny crashing into Dominic.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Destiny coughed, "Well, wasn't that pleasant?"
She stood up to shake off the liquid before it completely burned her and yelled to Python, "Hey, you! My scythe is sticking out... of... your... neck..." The black blade was poking out of the snake, ripping a larger hole as it thrashed about.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Python barked curses in ancient greek as the scythe cut deeper into its scales. It was clear that the shadows were doing the job...but it wasn't enough to kill the serpent.
With difficulty the snake calmed its writhing body before turning to Destiny. Its forked tongue lashed out before a malicious chuckle came from its serpent lips.
'Well played...but by doing that you've made a terrible error. My poison has soaked you and weakened your defences,' Python hissed before it reared back and lunged 'You've given up that protection of yours Daughter of Erebus! You are mine!'
Fangs descended on Destiny once more. They pierced flesh and dug deep into the body of a young warrior.
The only problem was that it wasn't Destiny. It was Dominic.
Blood splattered Pythons snout as red dripped from Dominics lips. It had been a narrow escape. As Python lunged Dominic had crashed into the beast and taken the hit. The fangs had pierced through Dominics chest plate and the greaves of his legs.
'Well...that sucked.' Dominic chuckled before spitting another mouthful of blood. Python released the demigod before rearing back and cocking its head.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Destiny had flinched as the snake lunged. A moment later, her eyes opened to their normal red-brown state as the black shadows melded back together to make normal shadows. She saw Dominic. And red. So much red. She saw fangs and Dominic and screamed.
"NO!" Her voice was shrill, a shriek, as she looked in horror. Tears swelled and ran, as her hands flew open.
Shadows flew from every where, attacking the snake. Destiny fell to her knees as a deep chuckle resounded in the cavern. A huge black shadow emerged from Destiny's body. It's head was spiked, it's claws were sharp, and it's eyes were red. It was laughing.
"Master, your wish is my command." It bowed to Destiny and lunged at the snake as she crawled to Dominic crying.
"Dominic, no! You can't... no!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Dominic collapsed to the ground. His eyes stared into nothingness and his breathing was eratic. Blood dripped from his chest and the large hole in his leg. The poisoned coursed through his veins, burning every nerve with white hot pain.
'So weak...' Python spoke with revulsion as it stared down Dominic, 'Your father would be humiliated.'
It let out another hiss before lunging at the shadow. The two locked in battle, snarling and hissing as they ripped at each other.
'You ok?' Dominic asked, lips bloody as he stared weakly at Destiny, 'Was a long shot...taking that fang.' He wheezed, 'The premonition I had..said that if I didn't make it in time...you'd take the fang to the heart.' Dominic panted, surpressing the fiery pain that surged through him.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Destiny kneeled by him, slipping some cloth beneath his head, "Better me than you, Dom! You can't leave! You can't!" She wiped her tears before they could fall on him, ignoring the skin that burned away on her body as the poison had yet to use itself up.
"Dominic, why? Why'd you come here alone? Why'd you take that hit? Why'd you... Why did you save me?" She asked and furiously wiped at her eyes.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:50 pm

'Because it was my responsibility.' Dominic replied weakly, still managing to smile despite the pain, 'If I hadn't come down here...Python would have attacked...and you would have...would have been killed'
'I couldn't let that happen...your my friend...I don't...I don't let anything happn to my friends.' Dominic panted, 'You could call it my fatal flaw. I throw myself in the line of fire...because I don't want anything to happen to my friends...because...because...my friends are irreplacable. You're irreplacable Destiny.'
There was a great crash as Python's body slammed down on the shadow. It coiled around it, squeezing it with its massive body and crushing its dark form. It stared down at Dominic with its evil eyes and laughed cruely.
'Minutes to go Demi god. Soon you'll pass to the underworld and I'll be ready to kill the rest of your friends.' Python laughed, 'To think. I was almost afraid when you arrived. Your father defeated me when he was a mere child, but you, you crumbled within minutes. All those gifts Apollo and you can do nothing!'
Dominic's eyes stared up at the monster. His breathing was slow and blood dripped from his armor.
'So weak!' Python taunted, 'The sun god would have summoned the wrath of his chariot, healed his wounds, fired his golden arrows and forseen my every move! You are nothing demigod.'
'You forgot something...' Dominic mumbled.
'What was that?' The snake hissed with amusement.
'You forgot something.' Dominic repeated, stronger this time.
'Oh really? What did I forget?'
'You forgot what my Dad is the God of.'
Python cocked its head. Confused by his prey's accusation.
'No I didn't.' It said, 'He's the god of music, the sun, healing, medicine, prophecy-'
'And plague' Dominic spat with more venom than the Python could possibly possess.
Python's slit pupils narrowed as a sudden pain began to well up inside of him. Shivers racked its body and its muscles began to weaken.
'You didn't poison me Python.' Dominic muttered before raising his hand and stretching it out towards the reptile, 'I poisoned you!'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Destiny's eyes swelled with more tears as she heard Dominic talk, "No! No, I am just another person. You're... You're Dominic Moss! You've got people who love you! Don't..." Her voice cracked away as she screamed. The pain of her shadow bursting apart ripped through her. The pieces of dark were slowly slithering to her and climbing back into her body.
She rolled away from Dominic, eyes wide, paralyzed on the floor. Every move she made would shoot pain through her. She watched as Dominic and the snake exchanged some words. Then Dominic spat. The first thing that popped into her head was, "Typical male! Spitting at his enemy." She couldn't help but giggle a bit, writhing at the pain it brought.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:07 pm

'I...I don't understand!' Python roared. Its scales were turning pale and its eyes were blood shot. Boils began to well up on its snout.
'Its a power I've been gifted with. An exchange between my dad and me. My power of healing for the power to kill you.' Dominic growled, slowly managing to sit up as he ousteched both arms. Power coursed through his body, overiding the feeling of pain. He imagined the plague infecting every part of Python. Sliding through his fangs and coursing through his system.
'But...but...' Python stammered, 'But I'm Python...and you're so weak...you're...you'r-'
'I am a Son of Apollo,' Dominic growled, 'I slew the Myrmekes of the ant hill and brought their home crashing down on them, I've killed sea serpents and Cyclops with the power of my music and I destroyed the Cretan bull with one shot.'
Dominic clenched his fist. The plague was dissolving Python. Scales peeled off like leaves falling from a tree in autumn, 'But I couldn't have done it without my friends. Destiny, finish him.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Destiny winced and grimaced as she looked at Dominic with a grin, "My pleasure!"
Sticking her hand out, she yelled, "Umbra ensis! Venit ad me!" Her mind automatically turned it to "Shadow of the sword! Come to me!"
Her scythe turned in a full circle, slicing through the beastie's neck, and flew into her hand. Just to be sure, she used the good old shadows to slither inside of Python, ready to burst out if he survived that.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Python had been obliterated. Nothing remained of him but a smoking skeleton, dusty scales and a poisonous cloud of mush.
Dominic collapsed onto the ground and closed his eyes.
'Mission accomplished.' He breathed before grinning broadly to himself, 'It was a bit messy...but Python's been killed...Camp Half Blood is safe Dad.' Dominic laughed weakly, the pain returned and his breathing slowed. His veins turned green and venomous as the poison circulated through him.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next