Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(I am not going to update my old character if that's okay because he was the wrost character i ever wrote) Harmony Erin

2 posters

Go down

(I am not going to update my old character if that's okay because he was the wrost character i ever wrote) Harmony Erin Empty (I am not going to update my old character if that's okay because he was the wrost character i ever wrote) Harmony Erin

Post  camcam9999 Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Name: Harmony Erin
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Family: Cynthia Martinez Drew Erin
Years in Camp: New
Brief History: Harmony was arrested for getting herself a laptop by stealing using the method of talking the store clerk who appeared to give it to her. She was arrested on the way out. She was bailed out by her dad who then Told her she was a Demigod and they had to go to Camp-Halfblood as soon as possible. They went and here she Is.
Personality: She's happy-go-lucky most of the time. She's very flirty especially around someone she likes. She can be self centered when angry or depressed from thinking she's the most important person in the world at that time. She loves people and animals.
Fatal Flaw: Overdoes things a lot.Such as. If she's is practicing for a soccer game she'll practice for hours and hours to the point where the day of the game comes she can't play from over practicing
Talents:Charmspeaking and soccer(football if you arent American)
Weapons: A dagger with wings for the guard to give aesthetic.
Other:She has a set of armor allowing her to chameleon into her environment. A brown and white spotted rabbit named Coca-Cola.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

(I am not going to update my old character if that's okay because he was the wrost character i ever wrote) Harmony Erin Empty Re: (I am not going to update my old character if that's okay because he was the wrost character i ever wrote) Harmony Erin

Post  GeneralArin Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Well, I'm not sure about the new character. Is there no possible way to simply flesh out your old character? Add some details, tone down others.
I would much rather you tried your best to improve your old character. I mean, no one starts out with a perfect character and roleplay.

Then this character seems like simply a recolor of Piper. The bio offers nothing else to prove otherwise and it's rather lacking.
You can summarize the bio with: 'She charmspoke once then was promptly arrested and sent to camp half-blood.'(Not that I'm saying you should.) You need to add a bit more to it for it to be more realistic. Her mortal family appears to simply have one really long girl name, despite her only having a dad in the bio and her mother being Aphrodite.

And honestly, I'd rather your old character over this one. We really don't need any more new campers.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

(I am not going to update my old character if that's okay because he was the wrost character i ever wrote) Harmony Erin Empty Re: (I am not going to update my old character if that's okay because he was the wrost character i ever wrote) Harmony Erin

Post  camcam9999 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Oh yeah I didn't even realize how similar they were. So yeah I'll go back to the old character.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down