Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update 3.1

2 posters

Go down

Update 3.1 Empty Update 3.1

Post  GeneralArin Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:02 pm

The Titan's Army has now been cut out of roleplay. It wasn't ever really active, and we decided that it would be better to just have them as an NPC. Any Titan Army character involvement now falls under the NPC rules: only Staff can play them.
That being said, anyone who made a TA character as a second now has an open character slot, as they can no longer use that character. Any seconds will be redirected for the Hunters instead. But don't worry, people plan on actually doing things there.

Another character adjustment:
There is no longer a 'quota' restriction on Big Three characters.
That was too hard to keep track of as we normally have a revolving door of active users.
However, while Big Three characters are now open, any such characters will be put to much higher standards than a normal application. You need to wow the staff with how great your application is.

Seconds still require a few months as an active user, and need to be a notable roleplayer, as approved by Staff.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Update 3.1 Empty Re: Update 3.1

Post  Wes Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:05 am

Additionally, what was the TA topic will now become a topic entitled "All Kathony ATDT." That is all.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:39 am

Minor Update: The name of "Start Here" has been changed to "Starting Information" in hopes to lower the amount of people mistakenly posting apps there.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down