Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water and Harmony (Andrew)

Go down

Water and Harmony (Andrew) Empty Water and Harmony (Andrew)

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:22 pm

((Alright it is a horrible title chokse one if you want))

“You've been here before right?”
Lily dashed over to the practice weapon center and picked out a bow and some arrows.
“This should fit you. Shall we start?” she said as she gave Andrew the arrows

Back to top Go down

Water and Harmony (Andrew) Empty Re: Water and Harmony (Andrew)

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Andrew took the bow and arrows. "Yeah I've only been down here a couple times. One is when we first met. Remembering the day when he thought everyone here was crazy. Oh how things change over time. He looked at Lily and thought well at least some. Noticing he was being a little to judgmental he held the bow how he was taught. So is this how your suppose to hold it or was I taught wrong?
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:26 am

“Nope. It's perfect,” Lily slid an arrow into his tense, firm fingers, adjusting the fingers to hold the arrow correctly.“Stretch it, aim, let go,” she smiled and notched her own arrow After walking to her own range. She let the tension stay for a few moments- and let it go. The arrow cut through the air and lodged itself in the middle. Perfect.
“See?” she smiled and pulled another arrow naturally. “Play around with both of them. Then I'll show you why a bow is an awsome weapon to have,” she flicked her braided hair carelessly and grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:24 am

Andrew released the arrow after Lily turned around. "Not bad but this" He stopped and pointed at the target. Turning to look he hit the top inner circle. Is beginners luck. It really was or was it.

Turning to grab another arrow he looked at Lily. "So what have you been up to? He shot another and hit the middle ring. Looks like his luck was beginning to end. Setting the bow on his toe he stared at Lily and waited for an answer.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:13 am

“Panicking beacuse of a sudden rise in flashbacks.” Lily replied, and another arrow cut through the air. “Throwing Knives,” she pulled another arrow and notched it. “And...living, I guess. Remebering the past. Trying stuff to keep down the pain,” her eyes glittered. “I hope you understand,”

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:19 am

Andrew nodded in understanding. Well it sounds like you've had a wonderful life. Almost every demigod has gone through some huge pain at some point. Like Andrew he'd lost his baby sister and his father. Shuddering at the thought he continued to train.

So anything else besides all that boring crap? Maybe they could go do something later if she hasn't? Possible and hopefully they could go swimming or something fun like that.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:21 am

“Not much,” Lily Shrugged.“But what about you?”She gazed into Andrew's eyes. “tell me. Nkt about what you've Been doing. About your past,”Her eyes seemed to get deeper, more solemn.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:55 pm

Andrew was caught off guard and didn't respond for a couple of moments. Well let's see I'm a guy from Missouri, USA or whatever ya want to call it. My dad and baby sister were killed and that's about all that needs to be known. Well at least he didn't have to go into detail on how they they died. Even thinking about them almost made him go in a secluded place and cry. But the one thing his father taught him was to always remain strong....well that and countless other things.

Now what I've been doing lately. Just hanging out I guess. Not really good at practicing. Well he just didn't want to train. Pure lazyness right there but anyways. He wasn't really going to get any better with his dual swords and which he had been practicing with. Just not as much as he'd like to have done.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Then you must have no home to return to for the year. That's sad.
Lily smiled sadly at Andrew and squeezed his hand lightly. I'll help you train. Whoever killed them must pay, even if it is a mortal.That's what keeps me going here.Her eyes flashed with anger. And the anger faded, leaving a tired, weak, broken veesion of lily Otherwise... I would break. I'm close to. I'm scared,Andrew. But i do bide my time. Because before i die or go crazy I MUST have revenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down