Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Shade Application

+4
Music~Mayhem
Justin
Estelle
Erin Shade
8 posters

Go down

Erin Shade Application Empty Erin Shade Application

Post  Erin Shade Sat May 04, 2013 10:19 am

Name: Erin Maria Shade
God Parent: Zeus
Mortal Family: mother-Georgia Michaels, stepdad-Josh Michaels.
Years in Camp: none. Story leading into joining the camp.
Brief History: She was born in Tennessee, in late July, and until she was 5, her mother, Georgia, raised her alone. Georgia later married Josh Michaels, and ever since Erin met the man she had called him "Mr. J." When she was little her mom and step dad found out that she had dislecsia, to help her with that, they had her reading everything from road signs to cereal boxes. Josh wasnt at all a bad stepparent, and when she was 7 he bought for her, and taught to play a little, green ukulele which she loved. This would be the one thing they enjoyed together as their personal thing. For the next 6 years she went through school as most trubbled kids would. She played pranks on class mates and teachers. Though she did have two inseparable best friends, the twins of the class, Tony and Tori Vandes, the constant targets for jokes and such because of their bright green eyes and even more prominent red hair. Erin and the twins became friends as soon as they met. 
When it was coming close to the end of the school year, Erin's mother began to talk to her about a summer camp. Georgia explained why she was sending Erin to camp in a somewhat hurried manner, as if she were afraid for her daughter and herself. The next day Erin packed her bags, hopped in her mom's car, and they started a long drive to Long Island. Erin slept or was very quiet for most of the ride, occasionally asking things like, "Why does my real dad suddenly care about me?" When they were only a few miles from the camp her mom started to get emotional, and couldn't talk without choking. Soon they were at the road at the bottom of Half-Blood Hill, where a tall man that looked like a surfer was waiting at the bottom. Erin and Georgia gave on last hug then Erin and the man grabbed her things, and marched up the hill. The man brought her to a big farm house where she met the camp director who explained more about the camp, and told Erin, basically that she was here because she was a "Demi-god" and some such. The camp director called a young boy over to show her to the Hermes Cabin where she would stay until they found out who her real parent was, as well as give her the grand tour of the camp.
The next day a package came for her, from the Empire State Building, AKA Olympus, in the package was a bright blue bandana. As she went to pick it up, it changed into a whip. As she tried to crack it, her father claimed her with the strike of lightning in the distance. At that point, her life at camp would be much different.
Physical Appearance: Shortish dark hair with blonde dyed ends, usually held back in a ponytail, eyes that are darker electric blue on the outside and lighter ice blue in the middle, and moderately tanned skin. She is 5' 4" tall. She wears dark eyeliner all the way around her eyes. She wears a post earring in the right ear. She wears black with gray trim short runners shorts and a gray t-shirt with a disco-ball in the middle. Over this she wears a zip up hoodie with torn off sleeves. She usually wears long, bright blue socks and white converse high tops. 
Personality: Around friends, she's a bit of an airhead. She is a natural trouble maker and is very competitive. She isn't really a people person and would rather spend her time alone, sitting in the shade on top of a hill. 
Fatal Flaw: She is a perfectionist. If one thing is improvised or isn't just right or exactly the way she was taught to do it, she freaks out. She can't handle change and on the spot improvisation.
Talents: plays ukulele, and runs and jumps such as hurtles well from expirience in training one year on the middle school track team.
Weapons: one and a half hand celestial bronze sword, kept at her side in a sheath. Beyond blue bandana that turnes into a whip when rolled up right. 
Other: she is a vegetarian. 
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Drachmae : 364

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Zeus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Erin Shade Application Empty Re: Erin Shade Application

Post  Estelle Sat May 04, 2013 10:31 am

Um. In case you haven't noticed, your character's last name is like the same as mine.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 04, 2013 11:33 am

Aand......We have a Zues kid so might need to consider parent change.

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sat May 04, 2013 11:39 am

Lily you spelled and wrong. ;3
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 04, 2013 11:46 am

No i intended it.........but i spelled Zeus wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sat May 04, 2013 11:48 am

World worst spell check right here
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Sun May 05, 2013 9:59 am

People can have the same last names and not be related. Like Smith or Fielding or something. Those are pretty common. So could shade be maybe. Maybe this could even be a conversation starter somehow when you two first meet! Lol
There's only like, two or three other kids of Zeus on the site aren't there?
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Drachmae : 155

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sun May 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Two would be too many, though. So yeah, a change in parentage will probably be suggested.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun May 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Two isn't too many we have 2 Posiedon kids right now and I know WE'RE not suppose to be talking on here but atleast give her/him a chance. 2 isn't too many and I also agree with music people wouldn't call her by the last name but the first. If her first name was Estelle that would be a different story.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon May 06, 2013 10:14 am

Hmm... I know we're not supposed to be carrying this conversation on but I'll say it anyways.

I kind of agree with Velika.
And actually, I'm wondering why two's not a lot. Remember the pact where the Big Three swore not to have any more children? That broke, but the Big Three kids is also really rare.
I actually think we might have more than three Zeus kids. Maybe four. But never mind.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon May 06, 2013 5:17 pm

They're like any other demigod just because they're more powerful doesnt make them more rare. But sadly there is a rule on a certain limit of the but 2 is definitely not too much. And we've also only have 1 active that's in CHB, Justin. And we have 1 in the Titan army who is Jake's charrie.

Ok I'm just going to say this since Lily hasn't and sorry if this makes me sound like a a jerk or something. Any further discussion on this should continue on pm or a different thread. This is meant for only the member that is making the character and the admins and mod.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue May 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Thank you Andrew.

Alright, now about the application.
First impression: Wow. What a bio.

The personality feels a bit short, but it does describe your character enough. Or I would assume so, since I couldn't tell you what to add.

Looks good to me, I'm going to go ahead and approve you. If Kris or Wes, one of the other Admin, have anything to say, then you'll have to fix it later. Right now though, go ahead and rp.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Tue May 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Thanks for the approval! (:
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Drachmae : 364

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Zeus