Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archery sesion

+2
Aiden Shane
Marcus
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Archery sesion Empty Archery sesion

Post  Marcus Sun May 23, 2010 6:58 pm

I walked into the range and grabbed a bow and arrow and pulled out a target I started shooting some roound ....I diidnt now where I was shoting untill i walked to retreve the arrows ...
Marcus
Marcus

Drachmae : 253

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Archery sesion Empty Re: Archery sesion

Post  Aiden Shane Mon May 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Aiden stared emotionlessly at his fellow demigods, the majority of them Apollo kids, shoot arrows with deadly accuracy at targets. Simply watching people do things were absolutely no fun, and Aiden es starting to se why his father betrayed the gods. People had dreams every night, yet Morpheus was only considered a minor deity. Artemis was the goddess of what? Aiden wasn't even sure. Morpheus should have been an Olympian in the place of Artemis, he shouldn't have been a minor god.

Some random kid bumped into Aiden and the son of Morpheus lashed out. For a reason unknown, he had been feeling rather angry with the world as of late. With a wave of his hand, the kid dropped to the floor, possibly in a minor coma. Aiden found that he was now almost as good at putting people in comas as his twin was. He felt terribly drained, though. A bite of ambriosa later, he was fine....if you'd call moody and irratable "fine".

Aiden looked up and saw a boy shooting arrows. With a small shrug, the son of Morpheus stood, steping over the sleeping form of the unfortunate demigod, and approached the boy. "Hey, I'm Aiden Shane, first son of Morpheus. Well, the only son of Morpheus if you consider my twin to be human. He seems to think so..." Aiden's voice drifted off. Don't think that because I'm the son of a minor, I'm a weakling. he thought with a smirk. "What's your name?" Asked Aiden.
Aiden Shane
Aiden Shane

Drachmae : 84

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Mon May 24, 2010 11:07 pm

He stoped Shooting Arows and set down his bow and arrows and looked at him ..." Hi I am Marcus ..."He walked over to his water bottle and took a sip ...he grabbed my walking stick and clicked on the floor to Hear what was around ...He let out a hand to shake ....

( I love you avatar ....)
Marcus
Marcus

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Tue May 25, 2010 12:13 am

Erik did a perfect cartwheel into the archery range and tried to shoot a target well rolling. His arrow flew into the air and when it came down it smashed into a window on the Apollo cabin. "Why do I always break windows?" He stood up and grabbed another arrow. "Hi guys!" He said happily.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Tue May 25, 2010 12:16 am

"Stop breaking our windows!" I yell, shaking my fist holding an arrow at Erik.
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Tue May 25, 2010 1:06 am

Erik sighed. "Sorry, I can't help it." He took aim at another target, but he falterd and the arrow hit a bird. He tried again, but he ended up hitting the side of the stables. He smacked himself. "How is that even possible!?" He threw his bow to the ground, and it broke. He grabbed a knife and tossed it and it hit the middle.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tue May 25, 2010 4:08 pm

He heard a guy shooting and breaking an bow and ignored it ..........
Marcus
Marcus

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Tue May 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Erik threw a few more knives and felt proud of himself. "I forgot to ask, who are you guys?"
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Shane Tue May 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Aiden gave a small smile to the boy who called himself Marcus and shook his hand. Then there was a rather loud crash, like the shattering of glass into thousands of tiny pieces. Aiden turned towards the Apollo cabin, ready to put someone in a coma.

Marcus seemed to notice the noise as well. Then again, who didn't hear that loud noise? Yet another boy came forth and Marcus didn't seem to happy with him. Perhaps Marcus was a son of Apollo and this newcomer had shattered the windows?

Aiden watched with growing disgust as the boy tried to shoot a target and failed miserably, hitting a blue jay, striking the poor bird to the ground. The son of Morpheus debated whether or not he should put this kid in a coma. His powers were dying to get out, struggling against the solid metal bars Aiden had put up in his mind. Aiden decided against it and simply offered this new boy a small smile just as he had to Marcus. "I'm Aiden Shane, son of Morpheus. You are?"
Aiden Shane
Aiden Shane

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tue May 25, 2010 6:03 pm

He heard the vibrations in the air and walked over to the guy shooting miserably ....I stoped in front of him ......" Uhmm hi I am Marcus son of Apollo and may I ask why you shot a hole through the window of my Cabin..."

He stoped talking for a moment and looked nervus noticing hs blindfold moving up ....He pulled it down so it coved his scar on his eyes ...

" I would stop shooting if I were you ...."
Marcus
Marcus

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Tue May 25, 2010 9:30 pm

"Oh, I can't help it. My mother is the godess of choas and strife, so I'm like a solid mass of bad luck." He took out the golden apple his mom gave him and tossed it a few times. "And sorry about the window, if you want you can try and make me pay for it like the Athena cabin did, but I don't have any money." Erik stared at the other person. "Whats wrong with you?" He tilted his head.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tue May 25, 2010 9:40 pm

" Oh weird .." He took a step away from him Afrid he might accedently hit me with a knife .....

He felt his Blindfold get losse and tight end it ...
Marcus
Marcus

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Tue May 25, 2010 9:47 pm

"I'm pretty sure a blindfold makes it harder to see." He strated tossing a knife and watched as Marcus stepped back, he loved it when people were afraid of him.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tue May 25, 2010 9:50 pm

" It not that at all .." He reached for his Blind fold and untide it and showed him his eyes ..." I am blind ..thats why I cant see at all ..."
He slowly started to put back on when he was stop ...
Marcus
Marcus

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Tue May 25, 2010 9:53 pm

"Oh, sorry." He dropped his knife and it stabbed into his shoe. "That was close. He pulled it out. "It landed between my toes..."
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tue May 25, 2010 9:55 pm

He put on the blind fold covering the scars of his eyes ...." Want to know what happend .."
Marcus
Marcus

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Shane Tue May 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Aiden watched the two boys go back and forth. Like most conversations, it had its lulls and high points. And this boy - the one who'd smashed the Apollo cabin windows - was apparently the son of a goddess of strife and discord. Who was that again? Eric..no. Erin...absolutely not. ERIS! That was it. This guy was the son of Eris, the weird lady with the golden apple. Aiden smirked. As far as he knew, he had been the first minor godling at camp, but he certainly wasn't the only anymore. "Nice to meet you, son of Eris. Your name is....?" He prompted impatiently.

((Sorry, my muse is lagging))
Aiden Shane
Aiden Shane

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Tue May 25, 2010 10:07 pm

"Oh, am Erik. As you can guess, I was named after my mother." He looked at Marcus. "Whats the story?" He said, slightly bored.

(I never have any muse, If I type something really long, I have to think about in advance.)
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tue May 25, 2010 10:23 pm

He looked nervously at them and started ..."Its long .."He tried to stall not wanting to remeber the story and memory in the trajic day ...He took a very deep breath and started ...........

" Well it was 3 years ago It was my seinor year graduation and I was the validvictorian startin my speech when some flying creature came out of no where and bawled out my eyes My Aunty Lyra Rushed up to the stage and saw the scars and rushed me out of there she was scared to death she quickly walked me t the can and ran the car straight to camp half-blood ...You are proboly wondering what happend to my father he gave me to his sister and left me for good ....Back to the story That demon thing followed me all the way to camp and she rushed me into the camp It took me a while to get to the imfirmary and i was in a coma for 2 days due to the ammount of blood i lost ...."

He stoped and snapped his finger to see if they haddent fallen asleep .." so now I hyave super sensitive hering and I can hit my target from any where .."
Marcus
Marcus

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Tue May 25, 2010 10:28 pm

"Reminds me of the time I got hypothermia... Only not as bad, of course. I was in the hospital for a few weeks."

(I ma truly museless, do something random like attack me.)
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Shane Tue May 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Aiden nodded at the son of Eris, who'd introduced himself to be Erik. This boy didn't resemble how his mother was always depicted in Greek mythology, though. Then again, gods were always changing how they looked. It was one of the many perks of being a deity.

Marcus began speaking a long story, that sounded rather sad to Aiden. He's telling the tale of of he got to be blind...the son of Morpheus relized with a start. Wasn't that personal? Why was Marcus sharing such a thing with people he'd just met? Put into a coma....Now Aiden felt even worse for having fun putting random people into comas. What kind of sick person am I?

"I'm sorry, Marcus." Aiden said sincerely, for he truly was sorry. And disgusted with himself for getting pleasure from disabling people.
Aiden Shane
Aiden Shane

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tue May 25, 2010 10:31 pm

" Its no prob I knew i was coming to camp-halfblood after graduation soo yea ,..."
Marcus
Marcus

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Tue May 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Erik sighed. "I'm bored." He took out one of the knives he modified to not cut flesh of targets and threw it at Aiden.

(I edited, I think that it was a little to confusing.)

Last edited by Wolfy on Tue May 25, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tue May 25, 2010 10:45 pm

I heard the knife bounce of the target and heard it headed for aiden .. I grabbed the knife handle and did a matrix trick and i got a buls eye on the target ..." I wouldnt do that if i were you .."
Marcus
Marcus

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Shane Tue May 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Aiden flinched as Erik threw a knife at him. What the heck? This kid threw knives when he was bored? Luckily, Marcus caught the knife before it did ahy harm. "Thanks," Aiden said in graditude. Most kids read or played video games. Perhaps it was a demigod thing, enstilled in them my their godly parent, the urge to do random things. When Aiden was bored, he found it relaxing to sleep - he felt closer o his father that way. He assumed that Marcus found it entertaining to shoot arrows. Aiden also enjoyed putting people to sleep. Harmless pranks. Most of them usually wore off within the hour. Possibly a day or a few weeks. Finally, Aiden couldn't take it. "I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Why'd you just thro a knife at me?" Once again, the son of Morpheus was attacked with the urge to put this kid in a coma and walk away. This time, it wouldn't be so harmless.
Aiden Shane
Aiden Shane

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next