Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Not-So-Important things from Kris

+5
Estelle
Wes
Ramal Thomas
Keiara/Tarrin
Wolfy/Erik
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Not-So-Important things from Kris - Page 4 Empty Re: The Not-So-Important things from Kris

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 3:02 am

OOC. Just posted it

Back to top Go down

The Not-So-Important things from Kris - Page 4 Empty Re: The Not-So-Important things from Kris

Post  whitneyahn Sun May 27, 2012 3:02 am

That's really not nice Estelle. Not at all. So shut up b***h. And that rumor started when I was 10. I'm 12 now. I don't even know where people came up with that crap.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 3:09 am

i feel sorry for you i'd hate to be called gay.
i had some rumors about me too just see my post in the other thread i can tell you more about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon May 28, 2012 6:19 am

I apologize greatly, Whitney.
I got a bit heated up about.. you know.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed May 30, 2012 1:25 am

Okay, I am sorry if I offended anyone in my last post. I get really worked up about some stuff, and this boy is one of them. So I am really sorry if I offend anyone with what I say.

On a brighter note, my mood is better, things were patched up with the boyfriend, and now it's onto worrying about my vacation I am going on. Starting on Friday I will have limited internet access, if I have any at all. And I will be gone for like 2 weeks from Friday. I might be able to post some updates from my adventures in Trinidad and Tobago but idk if I will be able to. In case I don't post this between now and Friday, I love you all! Everyone play nice and no arguing while I am gone... and listen to Jake and Wes and don't argue with them and don't question what they say. They say it for a reason. Have fun everyone!
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:41 am

You realize that without you, no one will have sanity right? Because we're all scared of you. You at least shouldn't have said you were leaving. LOL.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:20 pm

I have had a relaxing two weeks on the island country of Trinidad and Tobago, but now I am back. I am too tired to post about my vacation... so I will do that tomorrow when I have time...
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:31 am

That's cool.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:58 am

Welcome back Kris!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:32 pm

Welcome back, mother of my child! ^^
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:57 am

Welcome back Kris, welcome back me, and Wes that's creepy.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:04 am

They are always like that. And welcome back. Hope youll be a bit.more active from now on

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 am

Well I will try. I moved out of my house on August 14th so I have to get all that in order and I have flight camp in like 3 weeks. But other than that, I am stuck at home. SO I will try to be a lot more active.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Yay! I like active^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:38 am

So I feel glad to know that my boyfriend's best friend's girlfriend is talking about me behind my back. It feels great knowing that I used to be friends with her and since I stopped hanging out with her, all she does every time she sees my boyfriend is make some stupid remark about me... and I am not even around. And to make matters worse, one would expect boyfriend to stand up for the love of his life the first time something is said, but instead he just ignores what she says and now that it's been going on for a while, he decides to do something about it. And he won't even let me talk to her about it. He says that he will handle it and I don't need to worry about it. He lets it get to this point before he even says something... and in fact he isn't handling it. He is getting his best friend to talk to the girlfriend. And then he has the nerves to tell me it's not my battle to fight when the whole thing is about me so therefore it is my fault.... I wish people would just grow up and learn not to talk about people behind their backs and especially not to their boyfriends.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:41 am

That was an extremely long post and yeah i hate kids ewho talk behind others backs i want to strangle the.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:48 am

Me too. I mean, why not talk directly to the person if you think he/she if you have a problem with them? Talking behind their backs don't solve anything, does it?
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:11 am

It never does, Estelle. It never does.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:57 pm

In other news... Hey Kris buddy!
Do you want anything in particular from Montana? Or else you'll get something random that you may or may not like. ^^
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:09 pm

hmmmm... something of epicness.... I don't know what Montana has... but you know what I like, we do practically live on the same brainwaves.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:44 pm

True, true...
I'm getting you a Buffalo stuffed animal. ^^
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Very Happy bu-fa-lo-lo bu-fa-lo-lo... I like that!
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:29 pm

I've seen plenty! .... the toy, not the real thing...
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:32 pm

do you think you can get a postcard too? I want to make a postcard wall at some point in time when I have enough
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Well, if I find cheap cool ones, I can get you like three!
I'll be heading to Yellowstone just before I get home, so I'll be sure to grab one from there
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next