Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Not-So-Important things from Kris

+5
Estelle
Wes
Ramal Thomas
Keiara/Tarrin
Wolfy/Erik
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Not-So-Important things from Kris - Page 3 Empty Re: The Not-So-Important things from Kris

Post  Estelle Fri May 04, 2012 3:14 am

me too.and i get confused with Korean and US age, so don't mind me.
Gods, I look BAD. I wear glasses, and now I haveto take them off very soon because we are going swimming at school-(math traveling?Put that in Korean, and you'll know what I mean, lily)and most likely all the boys will make fun of me.I DO wish I had powers like percy. I could dunk them in the water without breaking a sweat.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Not-So-Important things from Kris - Page 3 Empty Re: The Not-So-Important things from Kris

Post  Kristina Tue May 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Can I ask everyone who reads my out loud journal to please keep my little town in their prayers. We lost 5 people early this morning in a family murder-suicide. 4 of them were children: 1 was a young child in elementary school and the other 3 went to my school. Just to give you an example of how much it has impacted my community, our normally noisy as hell cafeteria was dead silent with the exception of small murmurs of sound. And just so you all know, I was acquaintances with the eldest child that was killed and it really hits hard because it happened literally the street next to mine. So I just ask that you keep the deceased and my little town in your prayers.

Proverbs 14:32 When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down, but even in death the righteous have a refuge.

If you want info on what happened: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-05-15/florida-shooting-five-dead/54971220/1?csp=hf
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue May 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Even with all the news reports, I am still hoping that someone will wake up and this would have just been a horrid nightmare and everything will the way it should be.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Estelle-thats just a school... Lets see a school trip?US schools dont have that kind of stuff
Kris-i feel so sorry for you. I read the newsletter and i never imagined that something so ...frightning would happen. Perhaps it was just a nightmare....hopefully....

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed May 16, 2012 7:29 am

Lily-okee doke.thanks. To US kids.. Lets say that it is a school camp or something
Kris-I'll remember to put that in my prayers..It's so sad...I.. I promise.
I know that the deceased will go to heaven in peace. May God be with you.(Yes, I'm christian/catholic)
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed May 16, 2012 9:34 pm

My dad had taught all four of these kids (he's an elementary school music teacher). I think the worst part of the day for me was worrying about whether or not my little brother knew the 13 year old, as she was in his grade. I think it's probably a blessing that he didn't - he lost his best friend at the beginning of the year, I don't think he could've standed ending the year with losing a classmate aswell.

Not much is known about what was going on, but from all the stories I've heard, this was a close family, and they had no more problems than any other modern family, so this was not an action done in sanity. They just showed a clip for another report on this a bit later which may contain evidence of a different story that may have happened, so media doesn't know everything.

I'd just like to say that our town (as much as we may joke about it being a peice of crap) is a very close-knit and good community, and I ask that whatever stories may be released on this, try not to judge any of the parties in this, and don't let these stories paint the wrong picture of this family of a town. It was a tragedy, let's just leave it at that. And thank you for the prayers, all the people of PSJ greatly appreciate it.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon May 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Okay so despite the depressing week it was last week, graduation was a night to remember. I am proud to say that I am a graduate of my school and that I can finally move on to college life. Summer vacation has started for me a whole week before the rest of the kids in my county and I am bored out of my mind. I thought today would be fun but I ended up sleeping through most of it and then laying in bed the rest. It was pretty boring. But I am still happy that I can finally end this chapter of my life and start writing the next one. I am very glad I got to meet all of you. Don't worry, I am not leaving just yet. The summer has just began and I will be here for quite some time more. If I wasn't, Wes would kill me. But I love you all and I just wanted you all to know that.

Spoiler:

Oh and PS. I am very bored and want someone to roleplay with me. It would be really nice to have someone who would do that!!! ♥ you all!
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

I'll do a scene with you! I was actually just about. To PM you to ask.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue May 22, 2012 1:26 am

cool, go ahead and make the topic
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 2:25 am

Could i join sometime?

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Tue May 22, 2012 2:27 am

It's fine with me. kris?
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue May 22, 2012 3:20 am

yeah thats fine
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 23, 2012 1:45 am

Posted in the archery range.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat May 26, 2012 1:21 am

Time for another rant on guys...

I am so tired of men, especially the one I have... He blew up on me today because I gave him a suggestion of cutting his hair so he could get a job (he has hair like half way down his back). He didn't like me saying that and he started yelling at me. I got pissed and ended the conversation. He didn't even say sorry until I told him to, like always. So I leave him alone and I clean my room and then go out to eat with a couple friends. Previously, we both agreed that we would leave each other a message when we would do something so we know where each other is in case we need something. So, I go to call him a couple hours after I get home. I knew he went over to a friends house but that was it. He didn't answer my call. I called again knowing his phone is stupid. Still no answer. I call one more time just in case and then don't for like 30 min. When I call him again after that, still no answer. I call him like 3 more times with the mindset that something happened and he could be dead in a ditch (my mind always goes to the worst case scenario.) So then his friend texts me telling me they are at the movies. That's when I had it... so now I am going to talk to him and bring it up and he is going to expect me not to be mad and another argument will ensue... what's really gonna piss me off is that he did the same thing to me a couple days ago except he didn't call me and he was furious, and yet I am not allowed to be mad when he does it to me... GUH! MEN!!!!
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 1:35 am

I get pissed by the boys at my school every day. I guess all boys are like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat May 26, 2012 1:37 am

Well this one has me so frustrated that I started shaking because of the pent up anger. I had to meditate to calm myself down...
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sat May 26, 2012 1:47 am

I'm male. Thats called offensive, and a generalization.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat May 26, 2012 1:51 am

Deal with it... my rants, my opinion... you have have one? Keep it off of my thread... I don't care if you find it offensive, I really don't. If you had gone through the same shit that I am going through, you would say the same.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 2:07 am

Any male could have hurt a girl's feelings like this at least once. This dosent spare anyone. Even girls though its higher that a boy would to a girl...

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 27, 2012 2:24 am

I so totally agree.
Boys at school can't seem to stop making fun of me.
I have a lot of rumors about a boyfriend, although I am single.
But the ones that started it are GUYS!!!
I mean, okay, not all boys may be like that, but STILL.
they should go through those rumors, and decide if they like it or not.
ESPECIALLY they make fun of me because I am a TOMBOY.
I spend more time with guys than girls, so they seem to think funny about me.
scratch
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 2:31 am

i spend time with some boys but most like hate me. heheh

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sun May 27, 2012 2:32 am

Okay great, so a few people are like that. Big whoop. And boys do go through that Estelle. Just in a different way. Right now there is a rumor going around my school that I'm gay.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 27, 2012 2:58 am

Are you?
Wow. But you see, the rumor started 2 years ago, and now basically everyone in school knows about it, and I do feel sorry for the guy. Thing is, I'm actually pretty close to him, which makes it WORSE.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 2:59 am

why don't we move this talk to another thread? i'll start it

name is

Friends& Betrayal

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 27, 2012 3:01 am

Got it. But.. where?
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next