Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Not-So-Important things from Kris

+5
Estelle
Wes
Ramal Thomas
Keiara/Tarrin
Wolfy/Erik
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Not-So-Important things from Kris - Page 7 Empty Re: The Not-So-Important things from Kris

Post  Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Ooh purple Razz

Back to top Go down

The Not-So-Important things from Kris - Page 7 Empty Re: The Not-So-Important things from Kris

Post  GeneralArin Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 pm

You should have seen my face when I read: "Guys... my hair is purple." I bet it was pretty hilarious, because I had an image of you with this straight, royal purple hair.

lol, I think of you every time I see the band.. especially the tubas. XD
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Daaaawwww, Jake... I misses you.

And now my bangs are even more purple... So I am really scared for when the color washes out because then my bangs and ends of my hair will be blonde... ugh...
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Homecoming game, guys? Yes? No? Maybe? Do I need to send out my dad's sun chariot?
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Can't. I have volleyball games this weekend
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Nuu! WAIT!!! Did you get it?
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:25 pm

So I thought that I would give you guys a look at how my hair was looking when I dyed it... it looks more pink now that purple.

Spoiler:

Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Wow.. shocking.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:48 am

It'll be quite noticeable Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:00 pm

So yesterday I started feeling really depressed. Why? Because I was feeling regret about breaking up with Alex. But then I had a nice little talk with one of my best friends and she reminded me that I was happier now than I was when I was with him and that I made the right decision.
So, somehow today is just an excellent day. It has gone so well! I get to conduct my pep band tonight and so I don't have to drag my tuba across campus to play. And I turned the tuba music folder into a work of duct tape art. It has purple, black, and white stripes on the outside and the inside, the pockets are done in zebra stripes. It makes me so happy. but I realize I have way too much time on my hands and that I should probably be doing homework instead of playing around... but my new fish and my steel drum are so much more entertaining that homework...
But yeah, I am in just such a good mood today!
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:57 am

That's good. Smile
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Okay so... since both my characters are getting older, I feel it is time for a change of portrayer... well at least for Kat. I think that since she has been spending so much time with Anthony, his gothness kinda rubs off on her and she dies her hair, leaves it in it's natural curly state and starts wearing her boyfriend eyeliner. In other words, her new portrayer will be Amy Lee, from the band Evanescence.
As for Kris, since she died her hair blonde some time ago, I need to find a portrayer with blonde hair... adventure time! If anyone has an suggestions, that would be very helpful.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Okay guys... I feel the need to clue you guys in on somethings... I got back with my ex a few months ago and now we are engaged. Yes it's odd, maybe it was a bad move (i don't think so though), but everything is going so much better than last time. I feel I made the right decision. I won't get married until I am out of college though, so there is still time for things to change.
On another note... for those that know the band Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, get ready to be jealous. They played a concert at my school and I was the closest person to the stage because I was on barricade duty. And then, I got to go meet the band and I got all their autographs and pictures and it was just awesome.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:03 am

Oh my god Kris!!
Congratulations!! ^-^
We shoudl throw an online party for you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:42 am

Awesome!! Congrats and everything Very Happy
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:32 pm

Hey everyone,
I am so sorry for not being around recently. I know I am one of the big bad admin, and as a main admin, I should be really monitoring the site. My second year of college started a week ago and it's already kicking my butt. I am having a lot of personal issues that take up a lot of my time. The rest of my time is devoted to classes, homework, and the organizations I am a part of. This means that anything on the internet that I am on is getting neglected. I feel really bad about it and I am sorry to all of you.
I guess what I am trying to say is that until I have resolved my personal issues and can actually take of myself, I am going to out of commission on the site. I will still try to check up when I can, I promise. But if you have something that you really need to bring up to me, just send me a PM. When I see I have one, I will check. But other than that I won't really be up to date on anything on the forum.
So guys, be safe, have fun, do good. I love you guys cause you are my online family. And I am really sorry for having to take some personal leave from the site, but for once I am taking my own advice and taking care of me before I do anything else.

I love you guys!
♥Krissy
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:23 am

I'll miss you Kris ;(
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:56 pm

So after a very long leave from the site, I am back. There has been a lot of change in my life over the past year and it's kept me from being with you all. But I think I am finally starting to find myself again and I miss some aspects of my old life and this site is one of them. I still consider it one of my babies since I have been here from the start. For those that don't know me, hopefully, I will be on here a lot more often and you can get to know me. I am still dealing with school and whatnot. And my self-proclaimed graduate student advisor is making me do a bunch of stuff so I can be ready to graduate in a year and a half with a decently built up resume. Gotta make that money some how. I'm really excited to be back and I can't wait to get back to roleplaying again.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Kris! Very Happy

That's exactly what I did when I saw on my phone that you had posted.
Anyway, Welcome back!
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Wow, Jake. I was going to post the almost-exact thing you already did, but now I have to think of another way to say it xD

Yay, Kris is back! Very Happy
*dances while eating a muffin*
Welcome back, Kris! I think I'm pretty much speaking for everyone when I say this site missed you xP
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:00 pm

*Emerges from shadows*
*Looks around with tears in eyes*
It has been a while old home. I've missed you all.

*sinks back into the shadows*
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7