Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Not-So-Important things from Kris

+5
Estelle
Wes
Ramal Thomas
Keiara/Tarrin
Wolfy/Erik
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Not-So-Important things from Kris - Page 5 Empty Re: The Not-So-Important things from Kris

Post  Kristina Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 pm

awesome! thanks dude!
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Not-So-Important things from Kris - Page 5 Empty Re: The Not-So-Important things from Kris

Post  Kristina Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Okay so the one AP Exam that I was worrying about this year was my AP Calculus AB class. Well here's the thing. I was really hoping that I got a 4 or a 5 on the exam because that means that I can go straight to Calc 2 in college instead of going through calc 1 first. Well my former math teacher just sent me a message on facebook saying that I... got... a... 5!!!!!!!! I am so excited! I don't even care if I failed my other two exams, I passed the math. And for those who don't know, 5 is the highest score you can get on an AP exam. 14 out of 16 kids passed the exam. The passing score is a 3. So that's 87% passed! Oh my goodness I am so happy right now!
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 pm

That's awesome! I haven't found out my scores yet... don't they mail those to us or something?
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Yeah. the scores were available to the teachers today so Mrs. Hayes told whoever she could get a hold of.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Congrats Kris!! ^^ It hasn't really hit me that I'll be taking that next year, probably because Mrs. Hayes hasn't given us summer work, which is gonna make my life 20 times harder. :/
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Okay so I just made this thread reach 1000 views. whoo!

On another note, I finally have Serpent's Shadow and thought you should all know.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Guess what: ZIA DIES!!!! .....Now it's up to you to decide if I'm lying or not. XD
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:34 am

heheh. The book is fun. I begged my mother to buy it for me, and now I have to look after my sisters for no pay, for a whole month,and get miraculous scores on my test because of it. Sad, but it's worth it.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Alright... I have a serious favour to ask. My boyfriends birthday is in 3 weeks and I am making it really special for him. I am baking him a cake, making his present and his card. But I have run into a small problem, I want a drawing of the two of us on the cover of the card and I can't draw.... If anyone is interested in drawing a legit picture for me, that would be greatly appreciated.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:48 pm

The Not-So-Important things from Kris - Page 5 Graphi10

Ha! Yeah! Betcha didn't know I could draw so well, did you? See, it looks just like you guys! ^^

The Not-So-Important things from Kris - Page 5 Graphi11

Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:24 pm

WES THAT"S CHEATING!!!!!!

On a side note, the "drawing" makes me look asian.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:41 pm

It's not cheating! D8 You said you wanted a *drawing,* so I used CorelDRAW!
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:06 pm

lol still cheating...
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:54 pm

I thought it was a real drawing when I first saw it. But.. the outlines are too thick. And it does make Kris look Asian. Well, kind of, anyways. The eyes are scary, too.. but otherwise, perfect. Of course, it's a computer's work, but still.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Hey guys! I am sorry I haven't really been on/ doing anything on here the past few days. But I have a good reason.... I have been acclimating myself to the college lifestyle. So I am still gonna be MIA for a few more days because I have a lot of orientation stuff to do.

But I wanted to let you all in on something.... I went to a block party today and when I arrived back at my room, I found a note on my door. Don't know who it is from, but I have a feeling my roommates do... they won't tell me... I am FREAKING OUT! So college life... its interesting... I will update you guys later...
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Okay, I figured it out... it was one of the volleyball players. See two of my roomies are volleyball players and so they have volleyball friends. And one of these friends decides to write on my dry-erase board. So the mystery is solved and I am no longer freaking out...
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:17 pm

How'd you find out?? :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:23 pm

my roommates came inside for a little and told me
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Oh.That's good!

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:27 pm

i just noticed this and i already relized that.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Darn volleyball player, ONLY I'M ALLOWED TO WEAVE KWISSY SENSUAL NOTES!!
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Oh Wes! Important thing: I found an obelisk on campus. Got your magics ready. XD
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:04 pm

I am loving college, I really am. But I am hating the work... especially comm... I have to write an essay tonight because the rough draft is due tomorrow at 2 when class starts... I am gonna die... I was having such a nice break too... stupid homework!!!! Blargh... on a good note, I am making friends and today we went in the pool. but now I have two hours to do homework before dinner. It sucks...
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Oh no.. but I'm glad you're having so much fun. It sounds like it, anyways.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:54 pm

So, I haven't really been around much. That's college for ya. Well I guess I can tell you what's up.
College is going good. I am missing home so much. I broke up with Alex (don't ask about it). I already have a new crush (part of the reason I broke up with Alex). Pep band is awesome. Classes are great. I have made some awesome friends that are there for me. I really miss being home. I need to buy some envelopes and stamps. I need a new journal. I really wish I knew how to draw. The dude I am crushing on is telling me to bike to the beach to clear my head and relax. I don't want to cause I don't want to be alone. I swear I have a movie night every weekend which is freaking awesome. I swear these people I keep hanging out with are crazy but that's why I love them. Carrot cake is delicious. I have a tube of cookie dough. I really miss my sister (which is not normal). My roommates are crazy. I need to go for a drive somewhere. I need to put gas in my car. I am totally just ranting right now. Well it's not ranting but it's just what is on the top of my mind as I type. I really want a rock that I crawl under and die. I am going to stop now before I tell you all everything that is going on in my mind.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next