Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Sisters. (Ri)

2 posters

Go down

Half-Sisters. (Ri) Empty Half-Sisters. (Ri)

Post  Fionna Roussaeau Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:37 pm

(Sorry for the crap post. I suck at making starter posts. >.< But here you are!~)

Nightfall had fallen over the camp just in time for dinner. Demigods filed their way out to the mess halls in their respective group of friends. Save for one exception. The volume of the loud mouthed campers created a generous amount of background noise to kill the lonely silence that Fionna was left with on her prolonged way back from the training grounds. By now everyone  would be too far ahead to notice the soft treading of her combat boots now coated with dried mud and sand against the grass, clunking her way up the steps of the Aphrodite cabin leaving a slight trail of dirt particles she would wash off later before the barbie set came back. The thought of her OCD inflicted brethren panicking over a trace of grime managed to crack a ghost of a smile over her grime and sweat coated heart shaped face that disappeared as she tucked the orange collar of her shirt over her nose as she braced herself of the horrors that were to befall on her sinuses. Fionna pushed upon the door, and immediately he erupted into a coughing fit.  Sweet Zues. The stench  of cologne and perfume seemed to worsen with each passing day. The auburn haired demigod exhaled sharply through her nose with a look of irritation tainted on the surface of her forest green eyes as she quickly opened up every window in the cabin to purify the air from artificial toxins. Even letting the door swing wide  open to speed up the process. Ahh. She could hear the complaints about letting the bugs in now.

Being able to breath normally again, Fionna made her way to the back of the prepped up cabin. Unclasping her helmet to rake her slender fingers through her sweat matted hair, she tossed it on her cluttered, unmade bed.  In two swift motions she kicked off her boots, snatching a towel from her open trunk after stripping out of her clothes in order to bathe. Which took no longer than fifteen minutes to wash off the dirt and grime from her porcelain like skin. The 'perks' of being stuck in the Aphrodite cabin that every newcomer would come to figure out quickly was showers  had to quick. As everyone had to use the bathroom from time and time again to touch up on their appearance. And everyone had to have a fresh shower in the morning and afternoon before camp activities or bed. Dumping her torn jeans, camp shirt, and undergarments in the hamper, Fionna slipping on a pair of panties with a sports bra to wear underneath her oversized  leather jacket to wear for pajamas while her clothes would be washed by the poor sucker who's turn it was to take on laundry duty until the next week. Pulling back her shoulder length hair back into a messy bun, she stretched out on her bed. Ivory legs crossing over the other as allowed herself to relax in the comfort of her own solitude and bed. Though not before punching the play button on her radio that blared Metallica from the speakers and partaking in a candy bar she had stashed away. Perfect.
Fionna Roussaeau
Fionna Roussaeau

Drachmae : 45

Back to top Go down

Half-Sisters. (Ri) Empty Re: Half-Sisters. (Ri)

Post  Cerulaen Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Skipping out on meal gatherings was a rather common occurrence for Daquiri. She normally grabbed something small before or after everyone crowded into the Mess Hall, but some days she just wasn't particularly hungry. Even after she'd gotten claimed a little over a month ago, she tended to stick to her old habits. So what if there were suddenly 25 other kids that were blood-related to her? That didn't mean she considered them family. And even if she did.. the red-head knew it would take a lot more than that to strip away 11 years of avoiding people.

Knowing none of her half-siblings would be back at the Cabin, she decided to head back there. She could get a little piece and quiet and catch up on reading or writing. The summer had been so busy, Daquiri had hardly had time for any of her normal routine activities. Perhaps staying at Camp for the school year would help her concentrate more on a few things. Like, for instance, this was the first time she wasn't going to school once fall came around. In fact, it was the first time not going to school had ever been considered acceptable. Things were certainly different when you came to a camp for half-bloods.

Walking up the steps of the Cabin 10, Daquiri noticed dirt trailing across the wood and into the cabin. She frowned. Ugh. Dirt. She hated dirt. And normally, so did most of the other Aphrodite children... Had one of the other Cabins been there? She swore, if the Hermes boys had been going through her delicates again...

The red-head's attention was taken elsewhere, however, when she opened the door and loud music screeched into her ears. She winced. She had always had more sensitive ears, and metal-screeching guitars were definitely on her list of "Things Annoying Enough To Make My Ears Bleed." She spotted a girl lying on one of the beds of the Cabin--she'd seen her before and knew she was a child of Aphrodite, but she didn't even know her name. She supposed it might've been considered negligent to not know your own half-siblings names, but in all honesty, Daquiri had only ever really seen this girl when she was training. And when she was hacking at straw dummies with Blood Beauty, small talk wasn't really one of the most prominent things on her mind. However, now that the apparent opportunity to learn more about this auburn-haired daughter of Aphrodite had arisen, Daquiri couldn't say she was itching to introduce herself. The girl was eating candy for Zeus' sake. 

Casually walking over to the radio by the girl's bed, Daquiri jammed her manicured nail into the OFF button and then promptly turned around to sit on her own bed and pull out a book. She wasn't about to compromise her quiet time.

Last edited by Cerulaen on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fionna Roussaeau Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:11 pm

"I bet I could learn this song if I just got ahold of a guitar..." Fionna thought in between soft hums and subtle rocking notions of her head to the aggressive melody of the lead guitar and the thrashing of the drums. She dove her hand into the confinements of her pockets, drawing out an already uncapped pen which she used to scribble a friendly reminder on her hand to pay the Apollo cabin a visit the following morning. Assuming if the sun god's kids happened to be into heavy metal. Or at least rock. Gods. She would hope that somebody at this camp enjoyed at least classic rock..

Then a random thought came to mind. Did the gods all have favorite music genres? Whatever they were, thought of Demeter being a devoted fan of Taylor swift, and Hades being the lead vocalist in a death metal band was enough to make her laugh. Yes. She would definitely end up in Tartarus for that pun and then some..

With a faint click, there was suddenly nothing but complete silence. She looked up to briefly see the form of a young strawberry blonde making her way from Fionna's personal part of the cabin to her own bed, where the  little brat made herself comfortable with a book in her hands. Fionna's eyes hardened over. If she didn't end up in Tartarus first for strangling this girl. Who the h*** was she anyway? Then again that was her initial reaction to every kid that managed to snag her attention for a short amount of time, half sibling or not, she never cared to keep track of names or even faces for that matter when she never interacted with the lot to begin with. However, fresh meat or not, Fionna wasn't in the mood to get up and start a cat fight so late in the day. So the older girl merely stared at the strawberry blonde across from her, lightly rapped her knuckles against the wooden surface of the small shelf she kept her radio on to get her attention, and spoke in a deadpanned tone which would come off as slightly eerie due to her thick french accent. "First come, first served I'm afraid. And tonight's specialty is music. The volume can be asked POLITELY to be lowered.  You don't like the genre? Leave a song request." And as an act of defiance, hit the play button.. The music once again blaring to life as she began to busy herself by doodling rose vines along her bare ankle. "But the music stays on."
Fionna Roussaeau
Fionna Roussaeau

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:05 am

Daquiri lowered her book slightly so only her hardened blue eyes were showing. "I never said I didn't like music," she dead-panned right back. Then she spoke in French. "I just happen to not like your music. And this is both our cabin. I have a say in music if it's making me go deaf." The strawberry blonde wished she was a cat so she could flatten her ears back as the other girl turned her raucous music back on. Hadn't the girl ever heard of headphones?

((Sorry, short post, can't really think of anything else. >.< Gah, I have to refer to Ri as "the strawberry blonde" when I'm RPing with another red-head, lol.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fionna Roussaeau Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:34 pm

"I never said you didn't." Fionna looked up to meet the girl's equally cold blue glare as she continued to speak to her. But in rather perfect french rather than English. The red head raised a brow. Not exactly impressed by the girl's sudden language swap, but the fact that she bothered to use french at all. As every child of Aphrodite knew the language, but that didn't mean they all would engage in it frequently. Only when it was necessary. Whether the girl used it to mock her or not, Fionna didn't care. She wasn't about the miss out on the opportunity to momentarily feel at home again. "You must have extremely sensitive ears then, because its not even all that loud." She noted, a crack of a smirk playing at the corner of her mouth at the look of her half sister's uncomfortable look. But contradicted her earlier statement anyway, as she hit pause to spare the girl's eardrums. Fionna was many things, but completely disrespectful to people without enough cause wasn't one of them. "And I wasn't exactly expecting company when you showed up as you can tell." The demigod emphasized her point by casually slapping her exposed flat ab stomach leaving a fresh, though temporary, light pink handprint right above her navel.

Fionna then leaned forward as if she was in class and the strawberry blonde was the teacher giving the class a boring lecture. With her elbows propped up by her knees, the palms of her hand supporting her face, and her eyes half lidded. The sudden adjustment of her weight causing the bed to give a small creak. " So why are you in here anyway? I've never seen you around here before. And if you're new, shouldn't you be out there socializing with the rest of the barbie set? Or did they kick you out for criticising their music too?"
Fionna Roussaeau
Fionna Roussaeau

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:21 am

Daquiri watched the girl's response carefully. To her surprise, she didn't react the way most people did when Daquiri b****ed out at them. The point was to drive them away, but this red-head didn't seem too particularly affected by it. Daquiri wondered why. She wrinkled her nose and lowered her book a little more when the girl commented on the sensitivity of her ears, though. "My ear drums would applaud your observance," she said dryly. She was rather pleasantly surprised, however, when the girl actually turned off the music. She thought she was going to have to throw her shoe at it.

The 14-year-old snorted when the girl emphasized her exposed midriff. "Here," she said, setting down her book. She then proceeded to whip her own loosely-worn shirt over her head, tossing it on her nightstand to leave her lacy cobalt C-cup bra exposed. "Now we match." Daquiri's blue diamond naval piercing sparkled against her pale stomach.

When the red-head shifted to a more comfortable position on her stomach, Daquiri moved as well, crossing her legs Indian-style on her mattress and grabbing a pillow to hug to her stomach and lean against. She cocked her head to the side slightly, debating how much she should answer the girl's questions. She almost cracked a smile at the girl's last comment, but settled for a bark of amusement instead. "I've been at Camp since about mid-summer," she began shortly. "I prefer to be alone, so I try to stay away from... them." She screwed up her face as she addressed the rest of the Aphrodite Cabin, saying them the same way she would say Agamemnon.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fionna Roussaeau Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:04 pm

Fionna snorted a little. "Well can't exactly say the same for mine, but they'll live." She kind of expected the girl to maybe nod in response and go back to reading after that. If the situation was turned, Fionna wondered if that was what she would have done if she was in the strawberry blonde's shoes. And she scoffed to herself. Probably not. She watched the other girl carefully as she stripped out of her own t shirt that completely enveloped her curvaceous frame. Fourteen-fifteen years old, and she had a bigger bust AND naval piercing? Fionna mused. No fair. She chuckled as the girl then declared that the two now matched in her matter of fact tone, before she too got comfortable on her own plush mattress. Which Fionna then shook her head. "Not bad, but you need a jacket to top it off. Here. " She swung her long sculpted legs off the side of her bed and walked over to her trunk which she often kept unlocked, and rummaged through it for a minute before getting out a spare leather jacket she kept just in case something happened to the original, and tossed it over to the blonde. A playful spark of emerald flickering across her eyes as she gave her nod of approval. "NOW we match. "

She plopped herself back on her own bed, returning the the comfortable position she had before on her stomach. Feeling a sense of accomplishment as she got a slight chuckle of amusement out of the girl. Fionna then went silent in order to listen to what the girl had to say in response to her earlier question. Confirming that she was new in a sense, though long enough to know what was going on around the camp and then some. At the crack at the other occupants of the Aphrodite cabin, Fionna smirked. And here she thought she would be the only outsider of the lot.

"Heh. You and me both. But I suppose if you have an extremely high tolerance for stupidity and overcompensation..." She trailed off, trailing her eyes upward towards the ceiling to feign a brief moment of thought before rolling them back down to look at her half sibiling before shaking her head. "Mmm...No. Even then i'm pretty sure you won't get used to it, or would even want to." She shrugged her shoulders. "At least I haven't. Not yet anyway."
Fionna Roussaeau
Fionna Roussaeau

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Daquiri glanced at the jacket the girl threw at her. Pinching the leather between her thumb and forefinger, she flipped it over to its front and straightened it out in front of her. Then she grabbed at the tag attached to the collar and read the description. ML. Medium Large. She let out a sharp exhale of amusement through her nose. Yeah right. "Unless you have anything in extra-small, I'm not much of a jacket person," she said, folding the jacket in half neatly. Then she shivered. Looking around, she noticed all the windows had been opened--which was rather unusual for the Aphrodite Cabin, but then again, so was this daughter of Aphrodite. "Then again," she said dryly, "I'm not much of a breeze person, either." She loosely draped the jacket over her bare shoulders to block out the chill.

After hearing out the red-head's response to her own answers, Daquiri rolled her eyes back into her head. "I don't have tolerance for said intelligent people, let alone idiots," she grumbled. Then she narrowed her eyes at the other girl. "In fact, I shouldn't even be getting along with you. Remind me why we're talking?"
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fionna Roussaeau Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:05 pm

At the mention of the cool breeze, Fionna shrugged. "And i'm not the kind of person who's fond of the infamous cabin smell of 'just bathed in a tub of cheap perfume and axe body spray to cover up the fact that I don't spend enough time in the shower because Gods forbid I miss a precious second of applying ten layers of makeup to my already more than adequate face.' Sorry I'm not sorry." Fionna sat up, crossing her legs Indian style so she could get a good feel of the chilled room temperature around her. She would admit, it was a bit too cold for her liking, but she'd rather wait just a little bit longer for the room to air out before closing all the windows. Indifferent to the rather snappy tone of the strawberry blonde's voice, instead of taking any offense to her words, she simply chortled at them as she got out of bed. "Well aren't you just the friendly, social f***in' butterfly. Careful, any sweeter and you'll give me diabetes." She shut the two windows nearest to their beds so it wouldn't be as chilly. At least on their side of the cabin, before walking back. Freeing her auburn hair from her messy bun in one swift motion, leaving it to fall in soft waves a little past her shoulders, which she ruffled through with her slender fingers. Adjusting her bangs and untangling the stubborn knots all the way back to her own bed. At her question. She paused for a split second to give herself a moment to really think her question over. Fionna didn't care why the girl talked to her, the real question was why did Fionna talk to her? In any normal circumstance, the auburn girl would have found another place to dwell in her own little world. Yet here she was, casually talking to the girl as if she mattered. It was without doubt weird, and the auburn couldnt figure out if that was a good or bad thing. Fionna shrugged. "Why not? Maybe you secretly just enjoy my company so far." She began, pausing to smirk at the voiced possibility which she already assumed would be highly unlikely considering the two literally just met, and the blonde was not exactly a people person. Fionna understood the feeling.

"Or, you just figured that by talking to me, you'd prolong the inevitable fate of your poor ears falling victim to my music.We can't have that happen now, can we?" She smiled through her emerald eyes, and adverted her gaze to the baby blue of her bed's comforter as she dug her hand into her pocket and retrieved another chocolate bar which she automatically unwrapped within seconds and took a bite out of a square. Closing her eyes for a moment to relish in the sweet flavor. Leaving her with two more in total left in her miniature stash. But remembering her company, and not wanting to seem rude, she pulled out another candy bar in her free hand and waved it for the strawberry blonde to see. "Chocolate? Or would you prefer this to be extra small too?"
Fionna Roussaeau
Fionna Roussaeau

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:02 pm

((So sorry this took so long for me to reply. >.< I've been distracted by... things. Sorry!))

Daquiri narrowed her eyes at the older girl. "Nice to know you stereotype everyone else and yet expect to be treated differently yourself," she noted steadily. Decidedly choosing to ignore the cold, the strawberry blonde slipped the leather jacket back off and laid it over the backboard of her bed. If this girl was going to make it cold, fine. Her stubbornness was stronger than her aversion to the chill.

Of course, then the girl had to actually go and close the windows anyway--making a snarky quip at her social skills while she was at it. "You're one to talk," she retorted. "You're the one avoiding your dear siblings by skipping dinner, remember?" Daquiri watched the auburn-haired girl carefully as the girl seemed to think over what she said. Something was definitely different about her compared to the other Aphrodite girls--and boys, for that matter. The strawberry-blonde had to wonder if there was something... similar between them. When the girl finally responded, however, she gave a scoff.

"I can't say I enjoy anyone's company," she said dryly. "I'm more of the... tolerating type." Except for Cat, a voice said in the back of her mind. She tried to push it away, but she couldn't deny the fact that something had clicked between her and the daughter of Apollo. However, Daquiri had never allowed people to become close enough to her to consider a 'friend.' She didn't even know how to have a friend. So, pushing people away was the only thing she had left.

In low of that statement, Daquiri picked her book up once again to ignore any more jabs from the red-haired girl. She was forced to look up again, however, when the girl offered her--gods forbid--chocolate. Lowering her book in a similar fashion to that of earlier, Daquiri raised a thin eyebrow. "I don't eat chocolate. Or candy, for that matter."
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fionna Roussaeau Thu May 15, 2014 12:51 pm

"Well when it comes to our Cabin, it's not just quite a stereotype, it's more of a fact you have to admit." Fionna pointed out, taking smaller nibbles of her chocolate bar in order to leave enough room to speak without specks of candy flying out of her mouth. "But the distasteful habits of this cabins members aside , I." She paused for a moment, holding up a single finger to signify she needed a minute as she proceeded to run her tongue along the corners of her mouth to gather the chewed up chocolate, and swallowed. Momentarily muttering a brief apology before continuing.  "As I was saying, I not expect anyone to treat me in any special way. That would be boring.  Talk to, or about me in any way you wish, but the only thing I really ask for from anyone is to at the very least respect me for who I am and what I can do.  As a human and a warrior. Not a Barbie doll."

Fionna placed the half eaten candy back down on the bed. Grinning a little at the blonde's counter comment that she found herself waiting for. Ahh. Gotta love a quick wit. She raised her hands in mock defeat. "You got me there." She admitted. Why wouldn't she? After all, It was the truth. She had as much social ability as the strawberry blonde did. Perhaps maybe the girl had a better way of handling people than Fiona did.  "It's nothing against them personally. They're just not the kind of people I'd like to spend wasting my time around even if I was a sociable person. And I'm not going to pretend that they are either. " The playful light in her eyes dimmed a little as she took on a more serious tone in her voice. "   I care enough to the point where I will fight with them, and if I must, for them. But anything beyond that point? No." It then fell quiet. Fionna licked her lips, not realizing until up till this point that they were a little dry. She sniffed. Probably from all the talking she was doing tonight. As a matter of fact, now that the older girl thought about it, this was the longest she had gone into a conversation with anyone in years.  Scratch that, ever in her entire existence most likely..
What's the point of all of this She mused to herself. Most importantly, when did I ever become the open type? Maybe all the chocolate and hormones were starting to make her soft. But for whatever reason, it felt good. Like a weight inside of her chest was being slightly pushed off little by little while she was in the mood before closing herself back off to the rest of the world.

As the girl mentioned herself to be the type that merely tolerates others at her best, Fionna chuckled a bit and nodded in agreement. Preach...  "That's good. Lot better than I can allow myself to do...At least on a normal circumstance." Fionna shrugged, then dropped the extra chocolate bar next to the half unwrapped one upon her offer being declined.  Which she found herself gazing at the wrinkled aluminum corners. No harm done there, that just meant more candy for her later. So why not just leave it at that and call it a night? "What do you prefer to eat then?" Oh right. She mentally rolled her eyes. Today's an off day...
Fionna Roussaeau
Fionna Roussaeau

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu May 22, 2014 10:16 am

Daquiri sighed and wondered if she should just put her book down at this point. Was it really worth talking to this girl? She hadn't gotten along with any of her other half-siblings so far, and she hadn't been expecting that to change anytime soon. Then again, she couldn't really say she got along with any of the cabins--but that was beside the point.

Giving the auburn-haired girl a hard stare, Daquiri was silent for a moment. "I'm not much of an eater at all. Never really have been. Acid reflux keeps me from eating a lot of things, and most of the rest I just don't like." Pausing, she rubbed a page of her book between her thumb and index finger for a moment. "I prefer tea."

((Sorry...I get lazy about posting sometimes. Heh.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fionna Roussaeau Thu May 22, 2014 7:56 pm

((Haha, i feel it. xD))

Fionna dipped her head once in agreement. "I'm an indulger of sweets sort of person, if that wasn't already obvious." She mused. Nudging the corner of the wrapped chocolate bar with the edge of her big toe. "But as far as real food is concerned, forget it." Her calm, steady green gaze locking on to the hard stare of the strawberry blonde. Who's irises were equally as cold and unmoving, like circular blocks of ice. It revealed a taint bit of indifference and irritation upon its surface, but beneath it there was nothing to be seen. For a moment, Fionna half expected the girl to say nothing, and go back to reading her book. But instead she added in her preference for tea.

Ahh. Tea. One of the rare, most fond memories she had when she was with her father was twice a year during late fall, and early winters where they would perch themselves by the window in his study and share a warm cup of tea. Though not as good as a nice warm of hot chocolate in Fionna's opinion, tea wasn't a bad alternative. Especially when drowned halfway in honey with a subtle touch of lemon. "Tea is good. Whether it's hot or iced." She agreed. Finding herself craving the cold, combined tangy and sweet taste of tea and lemonade with a few cubes of ice. "But it's been awhile since I've had some."
Fionna Roussaeau
Fionna Roussaeau

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue May 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Daquiri shrugged. "It's usually what I have for breakfast. If I actually get hungry, I'll have some sort of salad with meat. You know. Whatever." She shrugged again. Then she broke off into a slightly awkward silence, and for maybe one of the first times in her life was actually torn on whether she should ignore someone she was having a conversation with, or try to continue it. Undecided, she didn't lift her book back up, but she offered no more comments, either. She had to wonder if this Aphrodite girl would turn annoying any time soon.

((...yeah, neither I, nor Daquiri of any idea what to do at the moment. Any ideas?))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fionna Roussaeau Tue May 27, 2014 8:27 pm

((No problem, hopefully, I've got this!))

"Ahh, rabbit food." Fionna half joked. Feigning a disgusted cringe that caused her eyes to squint, and her pert nose to crinkle. "Personally, I'm not a fan of the stuff. I'll force myself to eat it in order to maintain nutritional balance, but nothing more. But if that's what you like, I won't judge." She smirked. "At least not too harshly." After saying this, she sighed, and once again a slightly uncomfortable silence fell between the two. Fionna shifted in her cushioned seat. Not being particularly used to holding up a conversation for this long, so naturally she started to feel anxious. Now that she had the strawberry blonde's attention, her mind had drawn a blank as wasn't sure what else to discuss. But considering the girl had yet to blow her off and continue reading, Fionna figured that the girl wasn't too turned off to the idea of interacting with the auburn haired teen, she assumed it wouldn't be too difficult to find a tolerable topic to discuss.

Not knowing what else to do, she cleared her mind and pounced on whatever suggestion her instincts nudged her towards. Suddenly stood up from her bed, a faint creaking sound emitting from it as her weight shifted off the mattress. Stretching her stiff arms up above her head in order to stretch her back, she yawned. "Eh, Screw this. I can't sit still like this for too long. Let's walk around and find something for us to do, eh? The night is young, and everyone's probably crowded around the campfire which means we'd have a few more hours of the entire camp site to ourselves." She plopped her cap that she had tossed aside back on her head, and walked around to pull out a pair of spandex shorts and a pair of black converses from the confinements of her trunk, and quickly put them on. For a brief moment, she paused, thinking about whether or not she should bother to throw on a shirt as well, and dismissed the thought with a scoff. She wasn't naked, and as far as she was concerned, that was good enough for her.

Pushing the red locks of hair that had swept over her eyes off to the side, she motioned the girl forward with a welcoming wave. Which completely contradicted the momentarily indifferent expression she sported on her heart shaped face, yet matched the hint of an amused warmth that danced in the corners of her irises. "You in?"
Fionna Roussaeau
Fionna Roussaeau

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:48 pm

((Yeaaah, I've been a horrible person for not replying to this for so long...I just couldn't freaking figure out what Ri would do. >.<))

Daquiri narrowed her eyes at the girl. She didn't "hang out" with people--not counting Cat. Her relationship with Catryn was something she tended to avoid thinking about, or discussing with anyone. So, it was a good thing no one else had really noticed it. Then something occurred to her that she normally never got far enough into a conversation to worry about: "What is your name?" It was a rare instance indeed that Daquiri Laurens deemed anyone's name important enough to personally ask for.

((...yeah, I may or may not still be stalling. But that was something I realized. xP))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down