Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood, At Last

3 posters

Go down

Camp Half Blood, At Last Empty Camp Half Blood, At Last

Post  Seraphine Simmons Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:29 am

Seraphine delivered one final jab, then stepped back as the monster turned to sand. She let out a sigh of relief, following Vine through the entrance to the supposed camp.
Vine wasn't Seraphine's friend. She didn't have friends. He was, however, the closest thing Seraphine had to one. The satyr had come to her school and helped her fight the monsters. Seraphine may not have shown it, but she was immensely grateful to him. She walked beside him towards a large house. Looking around, she marveled at the camp, though her face showed only a scowl. She was exhausted. Her black clothes, now more rips than anything else, were covered in blood. Vine stopped when they reached the porch, where several teenagers were talking.
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Drachmae : 92

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Nyx
Items :

Back to top Go down

Camp Half Blood, At Last Empty Re: Camp Half Blood, At Last

Post  Cerulaen Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:05 pm

((Well, Ri's not going to be talking, but she can be...reading a book. Over there. By herself. Er, somewhere near the steps? Yeah, sounds good. I need an excuse to throw her in a random topic...))

"I, Firestar, leader of ThunderClan and mentor to SkyClan, call upon his warrior ancestors to look down upon this cat," he meowed. "He has served the warrior code throughout his life, and it is thanks to him that this Clan stands here today. For that reason, I ask no promise from him, for he is already a true warrior. Sky, from this day forward you will be known as Skywatcher, in memory of your faith and your dedication to--"

Daquiri looked up from her Warriors: Super Edition novel when she saw new movement out of her peripheral vision. It had always been a habit of hers to look up from whatever she was doing when someone walked near her; it always felt like people were eyeing her, and if they were, she liked to give them the evil eye for their troubles. Just because she was preoccupied didn't mean they were allowed to enjoy the view.

This newcomer, however, wasn't of the male persuasion, nor was she someone Daquiri had ever noticed before. And being as observant as she was, she normally noticed goth-looking kids since they were rather inconspicuous on regular terms. Daquiri wouldn't have been too interested in the girl past that if she hadn't noticed that she was covered in blood stains from various cuts. She noted the satyr next to her--she never really bothered to keep track of their names--and raised a brow, lowering her book slightly.

"New kid?" she asked casually, with a rather noncommittal expression on her face.

(Disclaimer: My Warriors: Firestar's Quest book was the first one I saw on my shelf, so... yeah. Here's me saying I do not own any work of Erin Hunter's and whatnot. And now I kinda wanna read that book again now...)
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:28 am

((Er. Mind if I jump in?))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:48 am

((Sure, go right ahead.))

Seraphine tapped a rhythm on her leg with her fingers and glanced around. A girl was reading a book on the steps, though Seraphine couldn't make out the words. Stupid dyslexia. Vine had trotted off, presumably to catch up with his satyr friends. She just stood there. She really wasn't sure what she was supposed to do, now that she had arrived at this camp place, so she just stood there, observing. She felt herself relax. The sun was setting. Night would be there soon.

The girl who was reading looked up from her book and asked her if she was new. Seraphine nodded and murmured, "Do you know what I'm supposed to do now that I've arrived here?"
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:03 am

At the black-clad girl's affirmation, Daquiri glanced over at the rest of the demigods hanging out on the porch, talking and laughing. In actuality, she had been here long before any of them, sitting on the steps for a quiet place to read since normally no one hung out there. However, apparently a few of the more "popular" campers (could demigods be popular?) had deemed the spot cool enough to stand around and talk about whatever it was popular people talked about. After exchanging several rude comments with them, she had opted to ignore them and just go back to reading. But, that didn't mean they weren't still annoying the h*** out of her.

Needless to say, they did not help their case with her as they were completely ignoring the girl, and no one made any acknowledgement of volunteering for the position to show the newcomer the ropes. The satyr running off to do his own thing really wasn't helping her situation, either. Daquiri sighed loudly through her nose. She really hated people.

Hoisting herself off the steps, the redhead brushed herself off lightly as she stood up, even though her white skirt and black belly shirt ensemble were spotless. "C'mon," she said to the girl bluntly, "I'll go hand you off to Chiron." She turned on her black ballet flat-encased heel and began walking back up the steps to the Big House's main entrance.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:57 am

Severine frowned. There were several campers conversing on the porch. They didn't seem to get along with the girl who had greeted her.
Did bullying and exclusion occur, even at this supposed perfect place?
She scowled.

The girl got up and told Severine that she would bring her to Chiron, albeit somewhat resignedly. She knew that Chiron was a centaur that led the camp. Vine and she hadn't got around to too much talking, what with monsters incessantly chasing them, but he had informed her of the basics. Following the girl, she entered the big house.
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:25 am

Estelle was talking to Chiron about the latest project when the two girls walked in. The ravenette had her hair loose, all the way down to her waist. Her pale complexion was taken even further by her black top and grey camo leggings. Her knife hung from her belt, and she twirled a dart in her fingers, the way she did when she was thinking. Slightly irritated by the disruption, she turned to look at the two. It was that Aphrodite girl--Daquiri--and a newbie, she guessed. The newbie didn't look so happy, all in black. But then, Estelle wasn't exactly a lover of pastel colors, either.

"Chiron, we have guests," she said, still twirling the dart. Her piercing grey eyes sifted through the newbie's cuts and bruises. "And we'll have to fix you up." She scowled as she heard chatter coming from the front of the Big House. Why couldn't they just shut up? They definitely weren't helping with her mood.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:50 pm

((Oops. I was waiting for Estelle and didn't notice she had replied. >.< My bad.))

Daquiri walked into Chiron's office without any preamble or announcement of their presence, finding the old centaur talking to the Athena Cabin's head councilor, Estelle Shade. As it would have it, Estelle alerted Chiron of their arrival anyhow. Glancing between the two, the redhead determined that they must have been talking about something other than another Cabin 9 project getting loose in the dryads' woods, since they were both wearing rather serious expressions. She disregarded the mood, however, in favor of her personal agenda.

"Wonderful," she said, only half-sarcastically, "someone who's actually responsible." She acknowledged Estelle. "Maybe you could be so kind as to take this one--" She stuck her thumb over at the new girl. "--out of my hair." She stepped aside a little for the girl to come forward. "Chiron, Estelle, this is--" Then Daquiri realized she didn't know who the girl was. Right. She tended to forget little formalities like asking for people's names. She glanced over at the girl. "What's your name?"

((Oh, and this is what Ri is wearing, if anyone cares:))

Um..clothes.:
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Seraphine had never seen a Centaur before, so when she saw who she assumed was this 'Chiron' character, she was slightly taken aback, in quite the same way she had been when she discovered vine had hairy goat legs. Despite this, her face remained cool and calculating.
An Asian girl with startling gray eyes stood talking to Chiron. The girl told her that they would need to fix her injuries up. She assumed that meant giving her some of that weird ambrosia stuff.

The redheaded girl attempted to introduce Seraphine, but realized she didn't know her name. When the was asked, she murmured with her usual soft but dangerous voice, "Seraphine Simmons," she raised a brow. "And you would be?"
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Estelle eyes ran through the new girl. She couldn’t help but be a little surprised by the girl’s apparant lack of reaction. Most newbies freaked out the moment they saw Chiron, no offense to the centaur. She had the same pokerface that Estelle had, or at least something similar to that. Not too bad for a newbie. Seraphine seemed to be the “mysterious, veiled” type. She wasn’t sure if the question was addressed to her or Daquiri, but she decided to answer anyway. “Estelle Shade,” she replied, raising an eyebrow herself, “daughter of Athena.” Seraphine looked about her own age, maybe a year younger. Still, Estelle was clearly the smaller of the two. Still, she was unfazed. Size didn’t scare the young mastermind anymore.

Already, she had begun to construct the cold mental shell around her. A person that knew her well--only Chiron in this room--would have noticed, but it would be as if she was cold and calculating like always to strangers.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:21 am

Daquiri gave Seraphine an emotionless smile. "I'll save you the trouble of learning another name on your first day." She turned back to Chiron and Estelle. "I'll let you two handle the rest of this. I'm going back to my book." She hardly gave the new girl a glance before turning back to the door and starting to walk out.

((Estelle, I give you permission to RP Chiron if you like.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:57 pm

Seraphine raised an eyebrow as the unnamed girl departed. She didn't seem like the friendly sort, but then, neither was Seraphine, so who was she talking. The other girl said her name was Estelle. She was a daughter of Athena. It made sense. Estelle sort of emitted an aura of intelligence. Seraphine wondered who her mother was. Vine had told her she would be claimed quickly, as she was already 14. She watched the redheaded girl leaving out of the corner of her eye, then returned her attention to Chiron and Estelle.
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Estelle blinked and muttered an inaudible curse as Daquiri walked out of the room. "That's Daquiri, by the way," she said indifferently. She wasn't surprised--a lot of kids seemed to hand over newbies to her. Who was she, a caretaker?

Chiron sighed. "Welcome, Seraphine," the old centaur said to the new girl, nodding in her direction. "Estelle, I'll leave you to show her around." He hesitated. "After treating her wounds, please."

Estelle nodded. "Fine with me," she said, although she could think of a gazillion things she would rather be doing. "Let's get you fixed up." This was directed to Seraphine.

((Sorry, this is a terrible post, but I have debate homework D:))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:18 pm

So the girl's name was Daquiri. She filed it away.
Seraphine watched the discussion between Chiron and the Asian girl, Estelle. Both the redheaded and the centaur seemed to have handed her over to Estelle.
What was she, a basketball?
Chiron told the girl she had been handed off to get her wounds cleaned up. Severine glanced down at the gaping cut in her arm and the scrapes on her face that had come from some crazy thing's claws. She had to admit, it would be nice to have those healed, but
A. She was sure that the girl had better things to be doing and didn't want to waste her precious time on her, and
B. This could easily be a plot, and the girl would simply poison her.
It didn't seem like Estelle was lying, and Seraphine was normally a good judge of that, but it was better to be safe than sorry. She would also be perfectly fine showing herself around. She was sure she could figure it out. Scowling, she said, "There is no need for that. I am fine, and I can easily lead myself around. I'm sure you have better things to than help out me." It seemed likely that this girl might feel it necessary to attend to her wounds, despite her protests, but it was worth a try. She would much rather get away from all the people. She really did have no idea what she was supposed to do, and she supposed it might be useful to have a guide, but she did not like being a liability, and she definitely didn't like accepting help.

((You are absolutely fine Smile No worries. Sorry for any errors, I'm on my phone.))
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Chiron's tone was final on the matter. "No." He said firmly. With the archery practice and arena and all, there was a slim possibility that the girl could get even more hurt. Besides, it would be better to treat her wounds quickly, without her wandering around.

Estelle knew this also. "Come on, you're better stuck with me than anyone else." She nodded to Chiron in goodbye as she walked out of the room, not waiting to see if Seraphine was following.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:44 pm

((Well, darn. I was kinda hoping someone would make Ri stay, but alright. She can leave. xP))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:38 pm

(Hahah, we can always run into Ri while she's reading on the porch of the Big House xP)
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:08 pm

((True beans. Or maybe she goes somewhere else. xP You can just mention her reading somewhere, and I'll respond accordingly if you address her, lulz.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Seraphine scowled when Chiron told her that her injuries would need to be treated, but reluctantly followed Estelle out of the big house and into a building that looked like an infirmary. She absolutely would not reduce herself to sitting on a hospital bed, so she simply stood there, waiting for Estelle to perform whatever 'treatment' she apparently needed.

While she was waiting for her injuries to be addressed, she was also waiting quite impatiently for nightfall. Life somehow seemed more bearable at night. The sun would set shortly, she knew, but standing in the infirmary, sunset seemed so far away.

Last edited by Seraphine Simmons on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:44 pm

((The infirmary's not in the Big House--I think--so we'll have to get outta there, first. Then we can continue the topic in the Infirmary.))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:02 pm

((The infirmary is definitely in the big house. http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/The_Big_House))
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:53 pm

((Lawl, we have a separate place for that.))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:54 pm

((It doesn't particularly matter, though most everyone here sees the Infirmary as a separate building, since we have a separate subforum for it. Since this particular PJ RP has no relations to book events, it's okay if things aren't exactly the way they are in the books.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:27 pm

((I don't know if it matters, but I changed my post to be consistent with this site Very Happy))
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down