Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood High

+5
Cerulaen
Andrew Andreli
Sir Malachai
Axel The Bunny
GeneralArin
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Half-Blood High - Page 2 Empty Re: Half-Blood High

Post  Syl Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:48 am

((What about 'first come first serve' system? Those who choose get to choose unless the other person disagrees.))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:28 am

(Yea that's fine, jus remember u can't room with somebody of the opposite gender, the school has a girl's dorm and guy's dorm)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:19 am

((Also, try to keep ages similar with those you're rooming with. Try to keep high school (14-17) with high school and middle school (11-13) with middle school.))

Daquiri helped Cat lift her suit case onto her bed, noting that her friend's bag was just as big as her own. Seriously, boarding schools--they should really provide bell hops. When Cat unzipped her carry-on, Daquiri scanned the piles of clothing neatly tucked inside. Thank the gods the girl wasn't a messy roommate.

Sitting down on the bed, the red-head absently started taking out clothes and sorting them into groups according to type and color. She shrugged at Cat's question. "Chiron felt that I should still have the opportunity to go to school even though I didn't have a place to go back to." Then she snorted. "I think he just didn't want to have any more campers and harpies put into the Infirmary over the school year."

Thinking more about it, though, Daquiri frowned. "It is weird that we ended up as roommates, though. Do you think Chiron pulled a few strings when he saw you were going to the same school?"
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:25 am

"Axel........"Lily chided with a warm smile.
"At least tell me who you stole it from," she said with a laugh.
It was definately something Lily wanted to fix in Axel,although it wasn't easy to deny how cute it was at times. Even if it did end in a lot of lost items-she'd find most of them if she looted Axel's drawers- it was fun to see people around them struggling to find their things.

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:46 am

(if you dont have anyone in your age group of the same gender *cough *cough* andre *cough* *cough* or if you dont want a demigod roommate u can give urself a mortal NPC as a roommate)

Axel gestured towards Jake, honestly for somebody who had been at Camp for as long as jake had, it was amazing he didnt check his pockets after talking to a hermes kid. a few minutes of walking later the couple came to the office door. Axel opened the door and held it open for Lily, he even took it so far as to do a mock bow.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:30 am

Andrew put the book in his messenger bag and quickly came out the library's main exit. After that, he rushed through the flights of stairs, a student with a chemistry project, a wet floor, and a principal to get outside. He was given detention by the principal for running, but who cares? The seventh grader pushed open the doors to the campus courtyard. Smelled fresh like flowers. Ugh.
He looked around outside, spotting no one he knew. Why would he know anyone here, anyway? They were all mortals, from a world Andrew was introduced to. But that world of theirs is not his. He is a half blood, half god, half human.

{Okay. I'm up for roommate auction, any male in the ages of 11-14! Going once...}

Last edited by Andrew_Andreli on Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:02 pm

(I guess now I'm in a conversation with Malachi.)

Jake glanced at Malachai and said: "To the point where I keep my id and card inside my jacket." He said dryly, tapping the center of his chest to indicate the inner pocket. He shook his head. "Hermes kids. I tell you."

Normally he was game for most pranks. However, this one blew out his ear drums while he was scanning the area for more tactical reasons. Jake felt he had a reason to be a bit annoyed. And on top of that, Ax had ran off to greet Lily. He couldn't help but keep an eye out for Lily's sake. They headed off to the office after talking for a bit. He didn't know Ax very well, personally, but he was absolutely certain that he wasn't about to let Lily get hurt again. They knew each other well after so many years of camp together, so she automatically fell under 'family he needs to protect'.

(lol, I'm starting to imagine Jake as one of those dads who sit on a porch with a shotgun.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:50 pm

(lol he would be XD)
Malachai gave a humored and understanding smile as he also indicated his inner pocket on his jacket.
"There's a reason I do too!"
he said, nodding to the seat next to Jake, wondering if he could sit as well.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Drachmae : 402

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Jake gave a nod and turned to sit forward on the bench again, indicating Malachai could.
"Another year of school." He said, giving Malachai a bit of a smile as his friend sat down. "Are you ready?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Malachai gave a huge sigh as he sat down, tilting his head towards the sky.
'Ready to be tortured in another English class, cause the words float off the page for people like us....no... i'm not ready"
He brought his gaze down and looked around at all the people passing by, before turning to Jake.
"Ready for them to bring dodge ball back however, is a different matter entirely."
He said with a huge grin.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Drachmae : 402

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  MarshmallowFox Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:12 am

Artie snarled at the boy and stomped towards the office to get her schedule. She blew hair out of her face and knocked on the door. "Hello?" she whispered.

"Yes, come in." a voice replied. She opened the door and was greeted by a 30-old year woman. "Hello, is there anything I can do for you?" the women asked.

"Uh, Artemis Fox, schedule. Please." Artie said quickly. The women smiled and handed Artie piece of paper. Then, the blonde saw something weird. The women's eyes glowed neon green. She blinked and the glow disappeared.

"Bye." Artie said, seeing the women wave good-bye. Artie walked out of the room and back to her dorm.

(Any 13-16 girls available for roommates?)
MarshmallowFox
MarshmallowFox

Drachmae : 139

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:15 am

((I can.))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Lily tsked at Axel playfully and pulled him inside, the woman in the office looking up to see the happy pair.
"Schedules for Axel Stone and Lily Rivera, please," the blonde chirped out.
"Oh yes, sorry about not giving you that earlier,"the woman said before turning back to the computer. Lily grinned at Axel once before turning back to the person, who was just now printing the things out.
"And while you're at it, can you tell us Axel's room number as well?"

Back to top Go down

Post  MarshmallowFox Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:23 pm

((Yay! I have a roomie!))
MarshmallowFox
MarshmallowFox

Drachmae : 139

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Axel's eyes swept the room. he had a bad feeling he couldnt seem to shake. a feeling like something was watching them, waiting for the right moment to strike. he saw an elderly teacher seemed to be staring at him (possibly a monster somebody can kill later) there was something not right about her. Axel shrugged it off, probably just nerous he and Lily wouldnt get any of the same classes. the schedules finished printing. and the women working behind the desk handed them to Lily and him, before she started typing on her computer looking up his room number. Axel looked at his schedule

(how many classes would they have a day? my high school has 6 classes but idk if a private school would have more or not)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:45 am

Andrew sighed. "No one. Should've known." A second left staying outside, searching for someone yet finding no success. A quick look at his watch, and Andrew ran inside. "Crap! I've gotta pick up my schedule." He took a right turn, left, left, right, forward and practically slammed into the door of the administrative office.
Andrew opened the door, rubbing his head from the slam. A girl and boy were talking to the woman at a desk, asking for schedules and room numbers as Andrew was planning on doing. Patiently, he waited for the couple to move away so he could get his things.

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:19 pm

Cat laughed at her friend's comment about not sending any more harpies to the infirmary. "He was the one who enrolled me here, so perhaps."
   Along with Daquiri, she began unpacking her clothes from the main compartment of the carry-on. After taking away a few layers, a wooden object that definitely was not an article of clothing was revealed. Cat casually removed the ukulele from the fray and continued unloading.
   "I wonder if he managed to get us in any of the same classes," she mused, half to herself.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:32 am

Daquiri cocked her head. "He sent you here, too? What's he trying to do, get the school burned down?" She cracked a half-smile at her own joke. "But seriously," she continued, standing up and dusting off her skinny jeans, "if Chiron knows what's good for all the mortals running around here, he wouldn't let any two demigods be in the same school for a whole year--let alone the same room."

When Cat revealed the ukulele underneath her folded clothes and she set it to the side, Daquiri gave her a sly look and picked it up. "And if Chiron really does have it out for the mortals in this school," she said, poofing out her wavy hair "rock star style," "then he'll for sure have gotten us into the same ukulele class." The red-head placed a heeled foot onto one of the beds George Washington style and struck a few sour notes with a perfectly straight face. "We'll kill them for sure that way."

((I am discovering Ri acts completely differently around Cat. She's much more like me. Lawl.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:03 am

Axel got the room number and his schedule. he turned around, only to greeted by yet another familiar face. a young black haired boy, who Axel recognized almost immediately. "what are you doing here Andrew...did Chiron send the whole camp here?" Axel looked at the son of hades waiting for an answer, but his attitude was anything but negative, if anything he was amused. Axel always saw Andrew as a kind of little brother in a way, even though he was from a different cabin.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:11 am

Andrew raised an eyebrow. "What?" he asked aloud. "You guys are here? B-But... How?" He looked as confused as ever. Andrew frowned, trying to figure everything out. "Wait... The others?" he asked Axel. "You said something about Chiron sending the whole camp here... Which others?" Andrew knew even though not many people at camp knew him, he had a few friends whom he would enjoy the company of at this place. Sometimes, even books couldn't help you through things.

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:51 am

[Razz Yay! Cat gets special treatment! So does Ri. Cat is usually uber-sensitive about people touching her ukulele. Anyway, it's about time I reply here...]

Much to her own surprise, Cat was only a little miffed when Daquiri took her ukulele. She was usually more inclined to grab it back and threaten the offender with death. No one was allowed to touch her instruments. But... hey, she was her best friend. She knew Ri wasn't going to break, wreck or dirty the ukulele in any way. Though apparently she was going to strum a few excruciating notes.
   "We'll kill them for sure that way," Ri said, her face completely straight as she posed dramatically with a heeled boot on the bed.
   It was just funny enough to completely take out the sting from the purposefully cringe-worthy little tune. Cat cracked a smile. "Oh yeah. Those mortals won't even see it coming." She pulled out another stack of clothing from her carry-on. "Do you think we'll actually last a full year here?"
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:30 am

(bump Lily)

so Andrew hadn't known either. Axel wondered just how many demigods were here at this school. "well so far, I have seen Jake, and i thought i saw somebody who looked like Malachai" then he looked at the clock,he remembered there was supposed to be some kinda assembly today. he still hadnt gotten to his room yet but it would have to wait until later, for now he knew that Lily wouldnt want to be late, which was all that really mattered. they had maybe ten minutes to get to the assembly, which according to the map of the school on the wall was across campus. Normally he would probably disregard the rules, maybe not even show up. but Lily was here, and the last thing he wanted was to get kicked out of this school while she was still here. Besides, they were demigods, chances were they would be attacked and end up kicked out at the same time. at least that way Lily and Axel wouldn't end up separated.

(figured i would get the plot rolling for this topic.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:39 am

"Funny. I didn't see any girls, though," Lily added as her eyes swept over the printed sheet. She was content with most of her classes. Now the problem was if they'd be in the same classes.
"You might want to get going now. There's an assembly in ten minutes," the woman jolted her out of her thoughts.
Great. It'd be a nice chance to see if anyone esle had shown up. If things didn't go well here, she'd need a little help. Especially since this place was hours away from camp in a bus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:09 pm

Laying Cat's ukulele back on the bed, Daquiri sobered back up and sat down next to her own luggage. "I don't know," she said truthfully. "I've never lasted a whole year at a school before, and I don't really see why this one should be any different." She gave a sidelong glance at Cat as she started taking clothing out of her own bags. "Especially with both of us here. As cool as it is that we're roommates, I honestly don't know what Chiron could've been thinking."

The red-head was silent for a moment as she pulled more neatly folded items out of her suitcases, readying them to be tucked into drawers or hung up. She unwrapped the perfume bottle of Mist Aphrodite had given her, the glass bottle currently in its 1930s form with the pink squeeze bulb. It might really come in handy this year. She hooked her dagger onto her belt and gave it a quick spritz. As the smell of jasmine and ylang ylang wafted through the air, Daquiri watched Blood Beauty change form to look like a palm pilot in a holster case. If she concentrated really hard, she could still tell it was a dagger, but it would sure as h*** fool all the mortals. And speaking of all the mortals...

"You know, maybe I do know what he was thinking," she said, turning around to face Cat again. "If you're my roommate, you'll be the only one who can convince me to go to the assembly we have to be at in 10 minutes." Daquiri made a face.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:01 am

[I'm gonna pretend Cat's weapons were already upgraded by now. xP]

Cat couldn't help but agree. Her record was longer than Ri's - she'd managed to stay at one school for a little more than a year and a half before getting kicked out. But two demigods, both knowing who they truly were? That was probably a recipe for disaster. Her skin prickled slightly at the thought of any monstrous teachers that might be waiting for them here.

She started putting away her clothes in the drawers, humming to herself. She stiffened as her mind, still on the topic of literally demonic teachers, realized something else. Struck with alarm, her hand flew to her neck. After a tense, quiet second of reaching around her throat, her fingers felt the familiar, small chain-link pattern of her necklace, and she relaxed. Thank the gods she still had it on. If there really were evil teachers here, she was going to need Heliakos with her. She had brought Ousia in the outer pocket of her carry-on as well, but she hadn't gotten to pushing a Hephaestus kid into giving it a less conspicious form like she had done for her bow, and she wasn't going to take chances on letting the mortals decide what it was. Who knew what they'd think she was carrying around?

At the sound of Ri's voice, she turned around, dropping her hand from Heliakos.
  "If you're my roommate, you'll be the only one who can convince me to go to the assembly we have to be at in 10 minutes."
Cat grinned crookedly. "Really? I didn't think anyone had that kind of power over you." She checked her watch. "Yup, we better get ready for that assembly." She sighed, not too enthusiastic about meeting the rest of the school. She took her ukulele and placed it carefully in her top drawer, then whirled to face her roommate, noticing randomly that Ri's dagger was now a Palm Pilot. "Ready?"

[Slightly rushed 'cause I need foood, don't kill me. Razz]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down