Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to Normality (open, but preferably to girls)

+2
Fred
Estelle
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Returning to Normality (open, but preferably to girls) - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning to Normality (open, but preferably to girls)

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:38 pm

Andrew looked at Lily very seriously. "I have a question. Can I wear a bow tie and suspenders?" He laughed and gave up the false seriousness. Though a bow tie sounded pretty interesting. "Well maybe except for the bow tie. That actually sounds cool."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Returning to Normality (open, but preferably to girls) - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning to Normality (open, but preferably to girls)

Post  Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Lily only responded with a tart “If you wear suspenders, I swear, i will knock you out cold and drag you back to your cabin,”suspenders? Really?
“I might let the bow tie pass though,”She added with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:21 pm

"Wait whats wrong with Tshirts and jeans? im not wairing anything sissy just because i have a xx chromosone." Fred asked popping back from the brink of her dark cloud of gloom.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Kris smiled at Lily mentioning her Aurora incident. Of course she remembered it but she wasn't going to embarrass her sister.
"Suspenders actually don't look that bad, especially when their white on a black shirt."
Kris still couldn't believe they were putting on a prom. She had missed her senior prom because of camp business, so she was glad about the camp prom. Although it was hard for her given the events of her quest, but she wasn't going to let it stop her from having fun.
"Lily, the icy blue one you showed me earlier would work perfectly."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:55 pm

(On second thought, it'll be fun to watch.)
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:38 am

“Everything's wrong with normal wear at prom. Whu would somebody wear jeans to a prom? If you do wear one I'll drag you into the aphrodite cabin and lock up the doors,” Lily replied with a grin. Even if it was a demigod prom, that wouldn't stop them from having it in a normal style. Hearing Kris's suggestion of the icy blue dress, her mind started to spn with ideas. In a fashion sense, it would be best for her to wear the icy blue. It even matched her eyes. Everything about her was blue, the bedspread, sheets, hairpin, small assortment of makeup, even the leftover tips of her highlights.
“and maybe you could wear something royal blue,” she suggested. Both sisters in shades of blue. Perfection.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:06 am

Jay walked out from the shadows. He'd meant to go to his own cabin.. But shadow traveling was still a pain. Although he now didn't pass out after 2 times.

He put on a small dimpled grin and waved. 'Hey,'

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:34 am

Estelle jumped. 'How come you don't pass out now? I thought I saw you shadow travel once before today.' She smiled.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:17 am

'You did,' said Jay, pretending to be hurt by the surprise in her voice. 'And you don't have to be so surprised,' he added playfully as he smiled. 'Well,' he said a bit hesitantly after a moment.'Ah, I didn't mean to come here.. ' He glanced uncertainly at Kris.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:35 am

Kris turrned her head away to laugh. "Me in blue? The only thiing blue I own are jeans and my bikini. That's it." She never was a fan of wearing blue. Sure, she was a child of the water and she her colour should be blue like her sister. However, she was more of a purple person. Purple just looked better on her than most colours. "Actually, I already have a dress in mind. My supposed to be senior prom dress. It's a purple and black beauty." The thought of the dress made her smile. Her step-dad had it special made for her senior year but it has yet to be taken out of the dress bag except to try it on once.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:51 am

'Purple's nice,' Estelle mused as she motioned for Jay to sit next to her. 'I think I'll just wear black or something.'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:38 pm

“Oh yeah. I think i heard about it once,”
as she said so her iPod turned to a new song. She recognized it as Starlight-her third favorite song. She smiled as her favorite singer began to sing.
“You, are going to wear something with black with red decor,” she said to Estelle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:30 pm

" OH ny god i need to leave this place and do some thing violent. all this talk of dresses..... its.." Fred stormed off.
Honesly she was never the most feminin of women. and recently she was feeling it.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:48 am

(Very Happy)
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2