Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just barely holding my color... (some one please join. Preferably some one i have done stuff with before)

Go down

Just barely holding my color... (some one please join. Preferably some one i have done stuff with before) Empty Just barely holding my color... (some one please join. Preferably some one i have done stuff with before)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:05 am

Ken was walking threw the forest after the ceremony was over. He stared at the bead on his neck lace. The shield. A sign of bravery?... He did not deserve anything based on bravery. He was so fearful. This curse... Every thing that was going on. He was not making the right choses. He almost betrayed every one he cared about twice. Even hurt one of them. He sat down at the base of a tree. "What can I do..." he said to him self
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down