Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to Normality (open, but preferably to girls)

+2
Fred
Estelle
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Returning to Normality (open, but preferably to girls) Empty Returning to Normality (open, but preferably to girls)

Post  Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:54 am

Lily fashed into her cabin, sweating a little from a morning round of volleyball. Minutes after waling up, one of the Aphrodite girls had dragged her out for the match. It didn't take long-usually the game ended when half of them had to go check up on their makeup status. That wwas when they had stopped the game to go and reapply whatever stuff they needed. They had tried to drag Lily in their cabin as well-but she had fled just in time.
She didn't need another migraine from all the perfume.
She switched on her ipod and turned on a random song. Ooh nice. She liked that song. Then she laced her fingers and sat down on her bed. Maybe she could call over some kids to have girl talk. Sometimes, girl to girl talk was the solution to everything.

Back to top Go down

Returning to Normality (open, but preferably to girls) Empty Re: Returning to Normality (open, but preferably to girls)

Post  Estelle Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:35 am

Estelle heard music and went in. After watching the volleyball game, she finally realized what makeup meant to Aphrodite kids. 'Nice game,' she said to Lily, smiling, with a hint of sarcasm.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Returning to Normality (open, but preferably to girls) Empty Re: Returning to Normality (open, but preferably to girls)

Post  Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:41 am

“If you call a game with the Aphrodite girls 'nice' then yes. I guess I'm lucky that I didn't get dragged in their cabin for another makeover. They wanted to dye my hightlights in PINK,”
Lily rolled her eyes. “like, as if I'm a seven year old,” It was a pretty good memory, but.now.it made her blush slightly. How in the world had the girls convinced her to let them dress her up like a doll?
“So,” she said, changing the subject.
“Are you getting ready for prom?”

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:49 am

'Actually, I'm trying not to think about it,' Estelle said catiously. 'Is it necessary to wear a dress? Cause Jay might have to find a new girl if it is.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:51 am

“Hey dummy, what do you think prom is all about?” Lily teased. “Don't you worry, we'll find a dress that fits you perfectly,” Something with black or.silver. Not goth. Just in a sort of ......well, it was hard to say in words. It would probably need to be something that could be used to enhance her personality.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:06 am

'I doubt a dress would fit me at all,' Estelle muttered. 'Okay, surprise me with your brilliance. And you'll have to get my dress yourself, I am NOT wasting money on one.' she paused. 'Not that I do have much money left,I spent it all on books and ingredients. They'll probably be wondering why they're delivering a box of toxic chemicals to a strawberry field.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:12 am

“I'm sure thatt the Aphrodite girls and icould split the cost,”Liyl promised.
“Besides, who said that you'd be buying it? I was going to buy one for you anyway. I just wanted to find a dress that would make both of us smile,”She jumped up and inspected the girl carefully, looking for the right dress.
“Let's have a closer look at your facials and see what you've got. Usually the best look depends on the color of the dress, which suits the person best if it matches one of their personalities or facial features, like eye color,” she explained. Her eyes picked out a small array of colors that would fit her nicely. Maybe all those hours spent locked up in that pink torture chamber was worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:18 am

'I doubt a dress would fit me at all,' Estelle muttered. 'Okay, surprise me with your brilliance. And you'll have to get my dress yourself, I am NOT wasting money on one.' she paused. 'Not that I do have much money left,I spent it all on books and ingredients. They'll probably be wondering why they're delivering a box of toxic chemicals to a strawberry field.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 pm

"Smeg are you two talkng about fasion? i must have walked in to the wrong place." Fred joked from the door way she was slumped in.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Andrew walked into the Poseidon cabin. He was here to discuss things with Lily on the Prom and everything. He was kinda confused on what though. There was the off chance that he had to actually buy a tux. Which he did have the money due to his parents dying and leaving him tons of money from life insurance. Hopefully she was just talking to him about the Prom itself like theme and music and everything.

He noticed everyone was here, even Fred. He hadn't seen her in a while. "Sup gals?" He sat on a bed and just lied down.

(Hate to rain on your parade but guys are allowed now ^.^)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 pm

ooc thats because we are all nude.

"Nuffin. just wanted to snoop is all." Fred admitted to Andy as he walked past her.
this was about the prom thing wasnt it? she hated partys she was never good in a crowd and now.. well now she wasnt eye candy was she.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:26 pm

OOC: Time for me to get back into the swing of roleplaying

IC: Kris walked into the cabin, not even noticing all the people already there. She had on a pair of grey and pink running shorts and a bright blue sports bra. Her face was flushed, glistening with sweat, and she was breathing a bit hard. She had pushed herself a little too hard on her run. She walked over to the fountain in the corner and splashed her face with water, taking a few sips from a near by water bottle.
It was only when she turned around did she see all the people in her cabin. She smiled at them all as she dried the sweat from her body. "Is there a party going on here that I wasn't invited to?" She asked jokingly.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:41 am

“Not exactly fashion, but I think cabin 10 would be open for that if you were looking for it here,” Lily grinned.
“We're talking about Estelle's prom dress ,” she added, keeping down a giggle.

((I suppose you've been keeping an eye on this post, hmm? And my, what a LOT of people.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:41 am

'Yeah, and how many people would have to be involved for me to be forced it,' Estelle said as she made a face. She had never been in a dress before, and wasn't excited for her first try.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:32 am

(hmm 1 boy and many girls, i wont say anything specific but im going to keep an eye on you guys xD)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:01 am

“Oh, it won't be much,”Lily replied indifferently.
“The Aphrodite girls are experts at this kind of thing,” almost every day, theyd drag in a kid and give him or her a makeover complete with makeup and hair. Sometimes they even used their magic to make it permanant for a period of time.
“You know how they are, right hon?”

((Have it your way, Conrad.))

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:46 am

"Yeah they cornered me when I was new here. The thing's they did." He shuddered just to get a good laugh out of it. "But anyways it's not that bad. They gave me this awesome hair style." He didn't even have to put it up anymore. It just magically did it. The things you can buy with drachmas.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:12 am

'Goodness.. ' Estelle muttered as she put her hair in a messy ponytail. 'I am warning you, I'm about to throw up. Aphrodite cabin is not a place for me.' She'd even dyed her hair black again after the whole cabin got ahold of her to give her highlights. She shook her hair wearily. 'And I'm afraid I didn't understand a word you said back there, Lily. Just pick one randomly and get it over with, I'm not gonna look good in a dress anyway.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:17 am

“You were more of the lucky ones. First year i got here, they dressed me up like Princess Aurora,”Lily shuddered.
“And the stuff didn't wear off for a week. Remember that, Kris?”
she honestly hoped that she didn't.

“I'll find a good dress for you, Estelle,” she also promised.
“Maybe black with a red sash,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:36 am

'Fine, you can do whatever you want with me for 24 hours. And how about your dress?' Estelle smoothly changed the topic. 'I'm sure you've thought of one.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:28 am

((You guys mind if I join?))

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:39 am

((Go ahead Very Happy))

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:23 pm

((Can I fill up the Poseidon cabin for you? Very Happy))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Andrew sat back up and looked at Lily. He was actually interested in hearing what she was going to be wearing.

(Just do what I do and don't ask. xD)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:56 pm

“Of course I have,” Lily answered “Can't go to prom in a tshirt and jeans, can I?”
she grinned. “I've got a few of them that I want topick from....it'll be icy blue, salmon pink or cream colored,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next