Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Estelle Shade.

2 posters

Go down

Estelle Shade. Empty Estelle Shade.

Post  Estelle Fri May 03, 2013 8:38 am

I just wanted to update.. but I don't know if this is okay or not, so any admins.. please come look at it and tell me if it's fine. Criticism welcomed.

name-Estelle Shade
age-turns 15 Nov.28th
God Parent-Athena

Mortal family- dad: Lee (first name and whereabouts unknown)
twin little sister: (In the titan army... if allowed. oh please please please?)

Years in camp-6th year at camp

Brief History:Estelle was born in Korea. She was abandoned by her dad when she was a little baby, and was found by an orphanage teacher and was forced into the orphanage by the government. It didn't match her. She was a devious little girl, always doing something. Got a bit famous. They gave her education, shelter, etc., but she really wanted something else. Something she didn't exactly know about- real knowledge, something she shouldn't have seeked if she wanted an easy life. She began to plot a runaway. Not very hard, with the help of a friend (hi, Leah). She almost got caught several times, but she bid her time and most things went well. Finally, she escaped. She roamed around alone,and met a few monsters disguised as people. She freaked out, and seeked for a safe home. To get out of that country, she secretly boarded a ship and went to America. Just one thing- it's hard to sleep in and look like a potato sack simultaneously. There, she met a satyr and arrived at Camp Half-Blood.

(Now for the big updates in history)

Estelle trained at Camp Half Blood. She read books, went out with her friends.. as normal as she could be, being a child of Athena. She even made some kind of empathy link with an owl, Acacia. But then the Titan Army kids came along. Megan punctured Acacia's wing, and afterwards Acacia wasn't found. Maybe alive, but missing. Estelle is now determined to find an antidote for Megan's rattlesnake's poison (that sounds weird.). She made a sort of boyfriend.

((In case you're wondering, her twin was in the same orphanage, but they didn't get along. The twin envied Estelle a bit, I guess.))

Appearance: She has long raven black(blue black?) hair, and piercing grey eyes. Average height and slim. Sinewy muscle. She sometimes wears a ragged jade stone in her hair when she braids it, or puts in it a ponytail. She has a punky fashion, mostly jeans and T shirts and such. She has a silver owl ring on her hand. Electric blue highlights.

Personality:She has a very compassionate personality. Calm at all times, and considers loyalty very important. Strategic, and likes to travel in secret. She has a sarcastic/ironic sense of humor, and is a good swordsman, although she does have a knife up her sleeve(literally) just in case. She also has a talent for making people annoyed when she wants to. She can do a bit of purposeful underestimating, but this is just in sparring, because she wants to try and pull out the best people can do. And they do a lot when they think they're underestimated. She can be very, very cold/cool.

Fatal Flaw: Hubris. Sometimes she feels she could just.. do stuff. It clouds her judgement, for good or bad.

Talents: She's smart. Like, IQ 350 smart. She's quick, too, with her weapons. She can talk to owls and has a good sense of direction.

Weapons:she has a celestial bronze and silver sword,called Silverstag.She also always has a knife up her sleeve, just in case. Sometimes carries a shield. She mixes her own concoctions and uses them in darts, which are apparently like wet sponge. But hey, her aim is okay.

Other:She is very proud of her culture and is a complete tomboy. She found Silverstag in the woods;something led her to it.She is assuming that it is a present from Athena. She's good with animals, and studies sciences and especially psychology. She knows when someone's lying.
She changed her last name because she didn't want to live in her past, or think about it.

Ah.. Can I be head counselor?
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Estelle Shade. Empty Re: Estelle Shade.

Post  Zach Fri May 03, 2013 3:23 pm

You've got to be kidding me. Thats what I was planning with my twin brother, from the moment I joined. I'm so un-unique now. Darn poops.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Estelle Shade. Empty Re: Estelle Shade.

Post  Estelle Fri May 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Nope.Very Happy
Estelle
Estelle