Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the little incedent in the forest

3 posters

Go down

After the little incedent in the forest Empty After the little incedent in the forest

Post  Alex Granit Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Conrad woke up on a hospital bed. His arms where sore, his ribs where feeling better, but a sharp pain was still cladding through his legs and head. Slowly he reached over to grab the glass of water sitting on the table next to his bed. What an intetesting day it had been. Almost being crushed by a tree was enough excitment to last him a while.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

After the little incedent in the forest Empty Re: After the little incedent in the forest

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Andrew walked in with food for Conrad when he woke up. Which seemed to have happened now. "Hey there sleeping beauty." He smiled and sat the good down. "Doc says your legs weren't broken just badly bruised, so you should use a wheel chair for this week and work your way into everything."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

After the little incedent in the forest Empty Re: After the little incedent in the forest

Post  Alex Granit Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:48 pm

"yeah,ok" Conrad said looking at the food that had been just brought in.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:37 pm

"No thank you for carrying your fat body a half a mile here?" He smiled and shook his head. "Kidding kidding. If you need anything jus give me a holler and I'll come right over." This kid kept getting himself into so much trouble these past few weeks.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:21 am

Estelle had dozed off in a chair, but woke up when she heard voices. 'Glad you're awake,' she said, rubbing the sleep from her own tired eyes.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:37 am

Yeah ok, and thankyou " Conrad said and looked around the room and outside the window at all the kids outside having a good time while he was inside the infirmary crippled up.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:23 am

Estelle grinned. 'We can't leave you alone for 5 minutes.' she got up and stretched.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:03 am

" Well who would want to ? " Conarad asked smiling. For the first time ever he had laughed at his own jokes, He actualy thought that was weird thogh because he's almost never laughed.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down