Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneaking Into The Forest

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sneaking Into The Forest  Empty Sneaking Into The Forest

Post  Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Violet stood at the front of the forest.She had been there because she suddenly had gotten an urge to fight something.Carefully,she crept into the woods.

Someone was coming.Violet whipped her head around expecting to see a person but instead she found a monster.She had no idea what it was but it was pretty darn ugly.She decided to start with some magic.She conjured up some vines that had just started sprouting some very small grapes.They whipped the monster but it only delayed it.Violet then decided to use some stronger magic.This time she conjured up full vines,grapes and all,and toppled them over the monster.The monster struggled but Violet was afraid it would only delay the monster.She heard a twig crack,someone was coming.

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Into The Forest  Empty Re: Sneaking Into The Forest

Post  Kristina Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:18 pm

((mind if I join since I am back at camp now?))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:34 pm

((Err...sure...join in))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:35 pm

((if it's a problem I won't. I just have nothing else to do))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:37 pm

((It's fine! Seriously,join in...I needed someone 2 RP with anyway...It's fine by me))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:44 pm

((lol okay))
Kris had heard a commotion coming from the area just in the woods. It was her duty as the senior most camper to go and check it out. When she arrived in the area, she saw the monster tied up and the girl just standing there. Instincts forced her to take off her ring and take some action. She gripped the ring in her hand and it turned into a shining celestial bronze reverse-blade sword. She ran over to the girl to make sure she was okay and protect her incase the monster broke free. "Are you okay? What happened?" Kris' eyes kept switching between the girl and the monster, unsure of what was going to happen.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Violet had no idea how to answer.She was perfectly unharmed.Just a little dirty and a slight bit tired from conjuring up the stronger vines."I'm fine," she said smiling "just...fighting."
Violet realized she was grinning like a lunatic and whiped the smile of her face.The monster was still struggling and was beginning to get out of its trap but Violet didn't really care. "I'm Violet" she introduced herslef.She narrowed her eyes,"But I know who you are," Violet continued "you're Kris,Daughter of Poseidon...you've got the resemblance."

Violet then caught herself flashing her lunatic smile.She wasn't very impressive.The monster was free now.She made a pouting face and focused hard.Some even stronger vines knocked the monster back onto its stomach.The vines were now in full grape sprouting,and suffocating the beast.Its face was turning purple...then,BAM!. That monster evaporated and went to the Underworld.

She was slightly panting now but she was still fine. Violet picked a grape off of the fresh vines and ate it. "I love homegrown grapes." she said

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Kris deactivated her sword and put her ring back on. "Impressive" she commented when the monster burst into dust. "I glad that you are okay, but now I have questions." Kris sighed and looked at some tree nymphs that were spying. She shot them a glance and made a shooing gesture with her hand. They all scrambled back to their trees. "Well, first question. How did that get here? Did you summon it?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:07 pm

"I wouldn't summon a monster." she said a bit rudely "I sort of...wanted to fight something so I came here and found it." she paused "And thanks," she thanked "I bet your magic is pretty darn epic...anything else?" As Kris shooed away the nymphs Violet shot them so pretty dirty looks,she always hated nymphs,dryads and naiads. Satyrs were OK...they were nice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Kris pinched the bridge of her nose. She knew the forest had some monsters roaming deep in it, but if she remembered correctly, that was not a monster they would keep around. Well unless they got one while she was away at school. "That's it for my questions but you really shouldn't come into the forests alone. Next time, there could be a worse encounter and you could seriously get hurt." Kris sighed. "You look tired, come with me and get some water?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Violet hesitated a bit.She absolutely hated showing any signs of weakness.But this was a Camper,not one of those mean girls at her old schools. "Sure." she agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Kris smiled at her new aquaintance. She walked toward the river which was a little deeper in the woods. "So, so we don't have a boring walk, We might as well talk." Kris turned around, walking backwards, just to face her as they talked. "How did you know my name?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:41 pm

"It just came to me." she said "Sometimes stuff like that happens to me."
She didn't know how she had known Kris's name.Kris was a senior camper and had some authority and was pretty popular. Great,she thought,2 friends after 4 years...from fighting that monster I'll just look like I'm begging for attention
Violet knew it was sort of true.She hated attention and now she had totally lost her "in-the-shadows" thing and was finally making friends. The thought disgusted her.But was it really that bad?She didn't really know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Kris examined Violet a little bit, trying to get a feel for the type of person she was. She got nothing, but she would try to get what she could out of the girl. She turned back around to make sure she didn't walk into a tree. "So, do I really have the looks of my father? I have always been told I look like my mother."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:41 pm

((May I join in also?))
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Drachmae : 333

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:03 pm

((You can join if you can somewhat fit yourself into the story))
"Oh," she said "well...you sort of look like your dad...I just am really good at seeking people's Greek parent...it's kind of a skill." Violet could tell Kris was trying to make out if she was some rude person or a kind person.Clearly,Violet could tell Kris was pretty nice,she seemed okay.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Ross found himself wandering into the forest looking for some place quiet to think. He had heard something about it being dangerous but he didn't care. He came across a creek and sat down against a rock by it. He let himself slip into the unawareness that is deep thought.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:44 pm

"That's good to know." They had reached the creek. Kris, not even noticing the boy a little ways down from them, kneeled down and cupped some water in her hands, drinking slowly. "Water's clean, you should drink some."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Violet didn't need to be told twice.She cupped the water in her hands and was about to take a drink,when she noticed Ross.Violet decided to ignore him and went on drinking the water.It was pure and filled her energy back up.She didn't usually do the 'Full grapes' on the vines,but that monster was a special case.She slightly tipped her head to see what Ross was doing.Big mistake.He had noticed them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Ross heard a voice some where down stream of the creek. He looked towards the sound and saw Violet and some one he didn't recognize. He didn't greet them however and continued to ponder.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Kris kicked her shoes off and sat with her toes in the water. The coolness of the water felt good and the calmness it brought her calmed her mind from the interesting semester of school she had just gotten back from. She hugged her knees before laying back and staring at the tree tops. "The water feels great." It was random but she usually said that when the water really helped calm her troubled mind.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:27 am

"It's always great for you." Violet joked. Violet had never really liked water. She was always afraid that Poseidon would kill her and she knew that wasn't a very pleasent way to end your life. She took off her shoes and stood with her feet in the water. She picked up a few stones and began skipping rocks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Eventually Ross decided to greet the two so he stood and walked along the creek. "Hail fellow!" He said because he had always wanted to say that.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Kris snapped her head in the direction of the voice. She gave a confused look. "Um hello to you too..." Being gone from camp for 4 months made her wonder if they were trying to get a new greeting started in camp or something. "Is there something we can help you with?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:04 am

"No, I just figured if you come across some one else in the forest it would be nice to greet them" Ross explained.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next