Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alone in the forest

Go down

Alone in the forest Empty Alone in the forest

Post  Link Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:55 pm

I was wandering in the forest while making sure that no one was following me. I walked back to where I thought the explosion that had killed members of the Titan army. To my dismay, there was only one body there. I must have got some monsters in the blast. There was a massive wound in his back, probably where the arrow exploded. I was angry that they had gotten away with this... this outrage! If I was there, they wouldn't have gotten away with this so easily! Out of fury, I took out the Master Sword and plunged it into the wound on the corpse's back, up to the Triforce inscription on the sword. I walked away and started pounding my head on a nearby tree. I was no hero. If I was the Hero everyone wanted me to be, I'd have actually done something. Out of sorrow, I played the Song of Healing on my harmonica. I enjoyed playing the Song of Healing. I listened to the melody and pictured the harmonies in my head. I shifted between exhalation and inhalation as the notes flowed out of my harmonica as the tune shifted between mysterious and forlorn and back again. I sighed and started talked to the corpse which the Master Sword was currently embedded in. "You probably could have used this song, couldn't you? If only you could've heard this song..."
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Alone in the forest Empty Re: Alone in the forest

Post  Link Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:31 pm

I sighed again. "You know what, I am a hero worthy of that sword. Sitting here being angsty isn't going to help anything." I pulled the Master Sword out of the corpse. It took a few tugs, but it came out. "And as for you," I was talking to the corpse again, "you deserved your fate. You were given a family, friends, and a home, and yet that wasn't enough for you. You had to have power, and your lust for power has brought you here. May the gods have mercy on your soul." I wiped off the Master Sword and sheathed it behind my back. I started to walk back to the ruins of the cabins.
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down