Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party!!! (Open to anyone who wants to have a fun time)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Party!!! (Open to anyone who wants to have a fun time) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party!!! (Open to anyone who wants to have a fun time)

Post  Alex Granit Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Conrad took out a switch blade And nervously took the blade out and back in. This was one of the many things Conrad Sid with stuff in his pocket. Usually there wasn't A switch blade though. Conrad drank some more punch and looked at all the people having a good time..... Again.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Party!!! (Open to anyone who wants to have a fun time) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party!!! (Open to anyone who wants to have a fun time)

Post  Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:52 pm

“Well, most of us campers have never had a proper prom or anything inside or outside camp anyway,”Lily smile. She hoped the event wouldn't trigger a memory from the past. It was slowly healing anyway. Very slowly. At least she wasn't locked up in a padded cell with stuffed animals.

((um....so slow dance, like dancing in the ending of the titan's curse or informal?))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 am

Estelle sighed and started to clean her fingernails with her dagger.Then she began to play with it absentmindedly.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:29 am

Syl sighed at what Lily had said. Then she smiled. If a dance were to be interrupted, a very, very interesting thing would happen.
Gods, we can't have a break for once, not even at a party. Syl thought and smiled. She wouldn't let that happen. Seeing the opportunity you can have and what you learn from a being a demigod, Syl didn't want to have a break at all. She loved what she could do.
She continued to stare at the dance and how gracefully the people moved, and they didn't look tired or bored, or even concentrating at all. It's like they let their feet move by themselves, doing all the work. Like they didn't want to stop.
Some of the campers were struggling, because they hadn't danced for a while or had never danced at all. Being a demigod, you never really did have the chance for learning anything... normal.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 am

Andrew put his hands on Lily's waist and thought of her flashbacks. This'd be pretty embarrassing if she passed out right in the middle of it. But he began dancing like his mom taught him the not being able to dance was a lie but he didnt want Lily to be awkward if she didnt.

(Doesn't matter. You want to pull something off like a Hazel type deal with your flashbacks?)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:37 am

(Dunno, maybe. Perhaps lily could pull in Andrew for a flashback?))

“Well, I guess you had a grasp of it,”Lily joked as she placed her hads lightly on his shoulders with a smile.Her loose hair rippled in he wind gaily.This was he prefect kind of weather that she loved. Late fall, when the air was a little cold with wind blowing. She turned her head and observed that the other kids were being taught by others or copying the moves.
“When did you learn dancing? I learned it when I was in second grade. After school activity,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:49 am

Syl almost laughed a little for no reason. It was just nice to see normal things happen at a normal party, how everything's so normal and she could have time to gather her feelings.
It felt like the Fates were keeping the party, one day, at least one day normal for us. Perfect, for us. Syl sighed and muttered, "Thank you."
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:19 am

Estelle looked at Syl. 'Who are you thanking?' she asked, trying to make conversation.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:38 am

Syl looked at Estelle, and gazed up at the sky. She leaned on a tree. "Nothing much." She muttered.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Andrew smiled well lets see when did his *dad* start teaching him? "I think it was around when I was 10. I was home schooled so I had a bunch if extra time." Too bad he didn't spend it practicing with anything like a gun. Maybe he could've stopped that hell hound from tearing apart his family.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:13 am

“Interesting,”Lily said. A homeschooled demigod. Smart act on the parent's choice.
She looked up at the sky, blye with puffy clouds. Like cotton candy.
“Isn't the sky pretty? This is my favorite kind of weather,” she commented.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:30 am

Estelle nodded to the beat of the music, her thoughts focused on venom antidotes. Her latest project. She had to make sure everything was perfect before she tested it..on herself.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:28 am

Syl didn't have much to do till the end, so to keep the conversation on, she asked Estelle. "What've you been doing?" She hoped it didn't sound harsh.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Andrew looked up at the sky. It seemed normal but he just went with it. "Yeah it does seem like it. As for the weather I definitely have to agree. Not too warm and not too cold but just right." He looked back down at Lily and smiled.

(Ok you may now go forth with the flashback)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Conrad sat back in his wheel chair and relaxed, It was great night and all but he didn't have very much patience to sit around watching other people dancing. then he had an idea, his legs where feeling ok and his arms where ok. He tried getting up, and succeeded. "Woo hoo I'm healed !" Conrad said not realizing the unwanted attention he was getting. Well this cruddy night turned out to be pretty good.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Estelle sighed. 'Work,' she replied. 'I never realized that making an antidote for something would be so hard,'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:38 am

((Ready?))
Lily's eyes dilated a bit then returned. She gripped Andrew's hands suddenly.
“Andrew. Want to?” her blue eyes shone suddenly.

((Now to rack my brain...))

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:39 am

"An antidote? For what?"
Syl couldn't help asking that question. She didn't know the Athena kids did that kind of experimenting and creating, and it was interesting.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:52 am

Andrew looked at Lily. He wasn't very sure what she meant but he decided to go with it. He squeezed her hand "Yes".
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:03 am

lily simply led the stunned boy to the edge of the party. Finally standing someplace good enough for the flashback, she grabbed both of his hands.

Immediately the scene around then changed. It was a schoolyard. The laughter of children could be heard.
“One of my flashbacks. This one is probably one of the longer ones,”
she let go of one of his hands.
“I decided to pull you in....because i want you to know this. Nonof the pther campers have been in one with me. But.....I think you should know,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:33 am

Estelle's face darkened just a bit. 'Rattlesnake venom,' she said darkly. 'For Dauntless. I lost Acacia in that battle. I don't want to lose anyone else,' she sighed. Acacia..
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Syl nodded, and didn't say anything.

((One sentence. Gotta go.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:56 am

Estelle quickly put on her usual mask of a pokerface and mustered a weak smile. 'Well, it's a party. No need for dampened spirits,' she said.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:05 am

Eventually Conrad's legs started hurting again and he had to sit down. Welp, there was always the next party that randomly pops up. " It would be awesome if there where Doritos " Conrad said joking and then realizing he was all alone again *sigh*
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:52 am

Syl nodded at Estelle politely, and jogged over to Conrad. "Hey," She said. "Having a... fun time?" She desperately searched in her brain for another word.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next