Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running away--from Immortalness.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Do you think I should continue it?

Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 3 Empty Re: Running away--from Immortalness.

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:12 am

and than in like 10 years from now i'll have publsihed my own book lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 3 Empty Re: Running away--from Immortalness.

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:15 am

Uh huh probably! Very Happy
Imma publish a book too... I'm working on the story still. I'm probably going to post soon.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:10 pm

I've made some of another demigod story on my goodle drive ..... here it is :p
----------------- Conrad walked up to the sugar bowl with Katie. She was wearing a white dress and blue nike sneakers, her brown hair was flowing in the wind. When They stepped up the stairs Sam Gleeson said with a laugh “ Table for 2 ? “ conrad glared at him but smiled afterwards he was just kidding around as always. “ Yes table for 2” He said feeling awkward. As a child of ares naturally they would bully the childes of hypnos. Oh yeah: Conrad, Katie, and Sam where demigods : children of greek gods.Sam was son of Ares the god of wa, Katie was daughter of athena the godess wisdom, Conrad was son of Hypnos the god of sleep. They are under constant threat of being killed because monsters hate the gods and their children. Camp Half moon was really a resort as well as a safe haven for demigods. No monster or mortal can get through the magic borders that surround camp Half moon. Also Katie and Conrad were on a date so he decided not to elbow Sam in the stomach. Inside there were about 13 tables that could fit different amounts of people. There was also those plastic chairs that you might find in a school lunchroom. They sat down at a small table in the middle of the room with 2 chairs. “ So how was your day today? “ Katie asked
“ Well, besides swirlies it’s been a good day” Conrad replied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:37 pm

i worked on it some more see how you like it lol..... its kinda long :p

Conrad walked up to the sugar bowl with Katie. She was wearing a white dress and blue nike sneakers, her brown hair was flowing in the wind. When They stepped up the stairs Sam Gleeson said with a laugh “ Table for 2 ? “ conrad glared at him but smiled afterwards he was just kidding around as always. “ Yes table for 2” He said feeling awkward. As a child of ares naturally they would bully the childes of hypnos. Oh yeah: Conrad, Katie, and Sam where demigods : children of greek gods.Sam was son of Ares the god of wa, Katie was daughter of athena the godess wisdom, Conrad was son of Hypnos the god of sleep. They are under constant threat of being killed because monsters hate the gods and their children. Camp Half moon was really a resort as well as a safe haven for demigods. No monster or mortal can get through the magic borders that surround camp Half moon. Also Katie and Conrad were on a date so he decided not to elbow Sam in the stomach. Inside there were about 13 tables that could fit different amounts of people. There was also those plastic chairs that you might find in a school lunchroom. They sat down at a small table in the middle of the room with 2 chairs. “ So how was your day today? “ Katie asked
“ Well, besides swirlies it’s been a good day” Conrad replied.
“ That sounds terrible” Katie said concerned
“No it’s ok eventually i’ll get ‘em “ Conrad said confidently.
He started fiddling with the buttons on his shirt, buttoning and unbuttoning the collar buttons. But what would happen if i don’t ? He thought. On his plate a cheeseburger appeared and sprite filled up in his cup. Yes they are magic plates and cups they make what you want to eat/drink appear automatically on your plate and in your cup. It was a clear warm evening but Conrad could feel the cold air, and in the distance clouds were forming.

Rain started pelting the windows. lighting streaked through the sky and thunder rumbled. The windows started rattling, sending vibrations through the hole room shaking the glasses and the tables. The lights flickered on and off. Lightning struck the ground in front of the sugar bowl. “Kate we should probably get out of here” Conrad said trying to yell through the rattling windows, cups, and plates.
“ Yeah, let’s get Sam and run for camp” Katie yelled.
Before they could get to the door Sam ran inside. His New York Yankees hat was ripped at the rim, his blue Camp Half Moon t-shirt was ripped and bloody, and his jeans were cut up with holes at the knees. His black hair was red with all the blood staining it. “ Oh my gods Sam what happened to you?” Katie asked in shock
“Look....outside” Sam said in between gasps of breath.
Katie and Conrad looked outside, at first all they could see where rolling hills in front of them and a forest on each side of the hills and the black mark of where lightning had hit the ground. But when they looked closer they saw a giant figure that looked like a turtle with 8 long necks and that could breath fire and acid. “ Oh my gods, is that a hydra?” Coonrad asked
“ Yeah i tried to handle it on my own but it was too strong” Sam said.
The hydra breathed fire with 4 of its heads lighting the forest on fire. Conrad uncapped his blue sharpie pen and his sword appeared, Katie took her dagger out of her sheath, Sam took out his short sword. “ Let’s do this thing” Conrad said excitedly
“ Conrad, make sure you don’t fall asleep this time” Sam said
Conrad has a sleeping disorder called narcolepsy, he falls asleep whenever he feels : excited, scared, confused, or sad. “ It’s ok i won’t blackout this time “ Conrad said confidently.

It still needs a lot of work but i'll finish eventually lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:24 pm

Aaah. I see xD

Yep, it's a good story. You've shared the google drive with me, and I grammar checked it. Typical me, don't worry.
I don't have any suggestions for you. My mind is blank right now.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:00 am

whoa really......my mind is always blank lol. Especially becouse CMTs are coming up ....o0
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:03 am

:O :O :O XD WHAT'S A CMT?
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:08 am

Conneticut mastery tests. They're these really long really boring tests that go on for a month or maybe less im not sure it was like a year ago i took them sooo. my teachers are being really annoying about it and "preping us" by making us do reandom stuff in class and really hard home work lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 pm

oh look! heres more ! lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I

Conrad

Conrad walked up to the sugar bowl with Katie. She was wearing a white dress and blue nike sneakers, her brown hair was flowing in the wind. When they stepped up the stairs Sam Gleeson said with a laugh. “Table for 2?” Conrad glared at him but smiled afterwards. He was just kidding around as always. “Yes table for 2.” He said, feeling awkward. As a child of Ares, naturally they would bully the children of Hypnos. Oh yeah: Conrad, Katie, and Sam were demigods: children of Greek gods. Sam was the son of Ares, the god of war, Katie was daughter of Athena, the goddess of wisdom, and Conrad was the son of Hypnos, the god of sleep. They were under constant threat of being killed because monsters hate the gods and their children. Camp Half Moon was really a resort, as well as a safe haven for demigods. No monster or mortal can get through the magic borders that surrounded Camp Half Moon. Also Katie and Conrad were on a date so he decided not to elbow Sam in the stomach. Inside, there were about 13 tables that could fit different amounts of people. There was also those plastic chairs that you might find in a school lunchroom. They sat down at a small table in the middle of the room with 2 chairs. “So how was your day today?” Katie asked.
“Well, besides swirlies it’s been a good day.” Conrad replied.
“That sounds terrible,” Katie said concerned.
“No, it’s okay, eventually I’ll get ‘em.” Conrad said confidently.
He started fiddling with the buttons on his shirt, buttoning and unbuttoning the collar buttons. But what would happen if I don’t? He thought. On his plate a cheeseburger appeared and Sprite filled up in his cup. Yes, there are magic plates and cups, they make what you want to eat/drink appear automatically on your plate and in your cup. It was a clear warm evening but Conrad could feel the cold air, and in the distance clouds were forming.

Rain started pelting the windows. Lightning streaked through the sky and thunder rumbled. The windows started rattling, sending vibrations through the hole room shaking the glasses and the tables. The lights flickered on and off. Lightning struck the ground in front of the sugar bowl. “Katie, we should probably get out of here!” Conrad said trying to yell through the rattling windows, cups, and plates.
“Yeah, let’s get Sam and run for camp!” Katie yelled.
Before they could get to the door Sam ran inside. His New York Yankees hat was ripped at the rim, his blue Camp Half Moon t-shirt was ripped and bloody, and his jeans were cut up with holes at the knees. His black hair was red with all the blood staining it. “Oh my gods Sam what happened to you?” Katie asked in shock.
“Look... Outside.” Sam said in between gasps of breath.
Katie and Conrad looked outside, at first all they could see where rolling hills in front of them and a forest on each side of the hills and the black mark of where lightning had hit the ground. But when they looked closer they saw a giant figure that looked like a turtle with 8 long necks and that could breath fire and acid. “Oh my gods, is that a hydra?” Conrad asked.
“Yeah I tried to handle it on my own but it was too strong!” Sam said.
The hydra breathed fire with 4 of its heads lighting the forest on fire. Conrad uncapped his blue sharpie pen and his sword appeared, Katie took her dagger out of her sheath, and Sam took out his short sword. “Let’s do this thing!” Conrad said excitedly.
“Conrad, make sure you don’t fall asleep this time!” Sam said.
Conrad had a sleeping disorder called narcolepsy, so he falls asleep whenever he feels: excited, scared, confused, or sad. “It’s okay, I won’t blackout this time.” Conrad said confidently. Inside the restaurant it was mass chaos. Mortals were running around screaming and toppling chairs and tables over. Conrad, Katie, and Sam ran outside, weapons at hand they headed toward the hills, literally. They had to dodge flaming branches that created an even bigger fire when they hit the ground. Smoke was everywhere and the heat was almost unbearable. They got out of the flaming forest right when their lungs were about to burst from holding their breath in order to not inhale the toxic smoke. They ran to the top of the hill coughing. The hydra towered over Conrad. It gave an extremely loud roar and shot fire into the sky. “It must not see us yet.” Katie whispered.

(Btw, I’m just grammar checking ya, don’t feel I’m changing your story.) lol ok....how do you like it so far lol

“Yeah, maybe if we snuck around we could get it from behind” Sam stratigized
“ Sounds like a plan” Conrad answerd
“conrad, be careful” Katie said
“ I will I will” Conrad said

They all slowly walked around the hill making sure not to make any noises. Above them the hydra was roaring spitting acid and fire all around the forest leaving giant craters with burned trees surrounding them. Crack the hydra stopped causing chaos instantly and waited for another sound. Sam must have stepped on a twig. The group moved an inch to the left but the hydra heard that as well. It swiveled its heads to meet our eyes, opened its mouth ready to destroy us. Conrad could feel the heat rising in the hydras body like it wanted to torture the demigods before they died. Slowly, Conrad could feel the hydras body heat rise higher and higher and higher. “ Run !” Sam yelled
The hydra spit fire at the ground where they were but Sam, Katie, and Conrad were already running towards the burning forest with the hydra chasing after them. Right at the edge of the forest two burning trees fell down to the ground blocking their path, their only way was straight and the hydra was blocking the way spiting fire into the air.
“ There’s no way out !” Sam shouted
“ I know !” Katie yelled back
then, Sam had an idea, which is a momentous occasion because Sam rarely gets ideas.
“ Stand behind me “ He yelled over the hydra
Sam walked in front of Conrad and Katie and walked towards the hydra. It stopped what it was doing and pointed it’s nine heads towards Sam “ Sam no! “ Katie shouted but stood where she was. Conrad, on the other hand ran towards the hydra and jumped in front of sam just as they spit fire at Sam. “ Conrad ! “ Katie shouted running towards Conrad
Conrad was lying on the ground flames covering him. Sam was pouring a bottle of water onto him from his backpack. The flames stopped but conrad was still burnt and almost dead.

II

Sam
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im so awesome lol. oh yeah that long space inbeetween chapters is suposed to be a page lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum