Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running away--from Immortalness.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you think I should continue it?

Running away--from Immortalness. I_vote_lcap100%Running away--from Immortalness. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Running away--from Immortalness. I_vote_lcap0%Running away--from Immortalness. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Running away--from Immortalness. I_vote_lcap0%Running away--from Immortalness. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Running away--from Immortalness. Empty Running away--from Immortalness.

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 am

Okay, guys, I know this is weird, but I made a story about a girl that is running from turning into a goddess. And, her name is Sylvania.
My thought? I think this is absolutely crazy and I think I'm going to die of embarrassment. This story is so not like me. I just made it, for fun, I guess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syl ran down the street as she heard footsteps racing behind her. “If… I could… only… get closer…” She said between pants. She heard cackling behind her, getting closer and closer. Her legs were turning to jelly, and she finally stopped and collapsed. She was breathing heavily and she saw a murderous glint look down at her. She squeezed her eyes shut, and tried to stand up, but something was holding her…

When she woke up, her hands were bound tightly and she was in a car with two gorgons beside her, staring consciously at her. She felt uncomfortable, but she shut her eyes. Think, think! She thought, madly trying to find a solution to get out of this situation. The car bumped, then stopped, then something immediately clamped her mouth and she blacked out.

She woke up so suddenly, slamming her head on the metal wall near her. She rubbed her forehead and realized that she was in a fabulous room, but she didn’t have time to admire the architecture. She walked slowly, as if something would pop out and say, “BOO!” But she kept going.
She could see a door, heavy, and locked. She channeled her anger, but nothing happened. In frustration, she slammed her hand against the wall. The wall shuddered, and Syl was hopeful, but then it stood still again. She sighed.
“Well, if it isn’t our dear Sylvania,” A creepy voice shook her up. She felt ice-cold hands creeping up her spine, then reached her neck. She didn’t dare to turn back, for she knew who it was.
“You wouldn’t, would you?” The voice said, as if reading her thoughts. “You can’t escape me this time.”
Syl was frantically searching for a plan in her head this time, ignoring the fact that Gaea could read her mind. Then a bright light bulb appeared on top of her head.
“You know, I always wanted a sister,” Syl said sweetly, letting her thoughts split to half—one to ‘love’ Gaea, one to saving the world. “I always wanted power,” She said, forcing herself to turn back and face the Earth Goddess face to face.
Gaea slightly sneered, then her expression turned evil again. “Well, yes, I do know that,” She said, in a confused way.
“We could rule the world together,” She said, trying not to lose her confidence. She took a deep breath, hoping she wasn’t making it too obvious and going too far.
“But we can’t share it.” Gaea said, starting to understand her plan. Now that did it. Syl took a deep breath, and slammed out the window, forcing her fire to work. She didn’t take no for an answer. She made a wall of heat, and escaped quickly. She could hear Gaea swearing behind her, and she sighed of relief.
This is a goddess, Syl told herself. The most powerful one, too!
She smacked her forehead. Things were getting complicated, and now the gods were after her too. They wanted to… what? Change her into a goddess? Not likely.

She ran onto the streets, hoping to get some free food. She was torn and tattered, weaponless. She stole an apple from a market, which wasn’t her style, and whipped off. She could hear the store owner cursing her, yelling at her to come back. Great. Now she had to run from a million people/gods, and she had no one to trust to.

She rested at a snack bar, leaning on a stool, and bit into her apple. At least… at least there was peace here at last. She quickly finished her apple and looked around her. There was still time to hide from anyone. But it wasn’t possible, that was the only problem.
She sighed and rubbed her forehead. This was frustrating. Just then she heard a sweet tone and a gentle clip-clop. Aphrodite. She gritted her teeth and balled her fists.
“Why, hello there!” Aphrodite called cheerfully, as if nothing was wrong. She quickly came over, next to Syl, and sat down.

Last edited by Sylvania on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Running away--from Immortalness. Empty Re: Running away--from Immortalness.

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:45 pm

i like it ^^... i whant to write those kinds of stories too Razz
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Then write one and show me! I'd want to see other ideas too.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:02 pm

ok i will lol , i'll start working on it xD
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Cool! PM it to me, or you can post it right here.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:12 pm

I'll post it here even though it's kinda embaressing lol. Well here it is (btw it's just a rondom thing a thought of lol )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sam walked towards a bright light in his sleep. A man in a red shirt and red pants formed. “You must be Ares” he said. “Yes I am, Son” The war god said. Sam backed away from his dad and his giant sword. Ares laughed at Sam. “You got to man up son, no more being bullied” he said unimpressed with Sams recent swirly. Ares disappeared from Sam’s dream. Sam ran away farther and farther from the light. “I’m nothing like him” He thought “There is no way we could be related” He thought still running ¬Same woke up suddenly in his bed at camp.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:13 pm

yours is better by far lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:15 pm

That's cool. I could help continue it for you, if you want. I think the summary is going to be interesting.
I'm continuing my story. I'm probably going to post it here, soon.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:18 pm

lol, i've made a better one for my english project, i just dont have the time....or patience to type it all down lol there are like 13 pages for it and the charectors are just getting to the camp lol.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:20 pm

I could type it down now though lol.....it's been a boreing day lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Uh huh, it's morning here. It was friday yesterday. I has nothing to do.
By the way, here's my story... I finished a portion of it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syl warily scooted away.
Aphrodite giggled. “Oh, sugar, I’m not going to bite,” She said in a sugary tone. Syl felt lightheaded, but managed to stay conscious. You might as well bite, Syl thought.
“Can you come with me somewhere?” Aphrodite asked politely. Syl’s mind was turning into syrup. She felt dumb. She quickly realized that Aphrodite was using charmspeak!
Syl stood up and turned around, and ran. She glanced back and saw that the love goddess wasn’t running after her. “Whew… that was easy…” She muttered under her breath.
Now she was getting a slight bit annoyed. The crowd of humans had stopped chasing her, but she still felt like any moment the sky was about to crash and crush her. She crawled through a gap between two buildings, and slept there.

She dreamed of fire—a huge land covered with fire. Then the water came and swallowed it up, then a volcano came up and made a new land. This repeated over and over again, getting faster each time, but Syl couldn’t move or speak. It was like she was just watching the world happen, the gods control, until twelve figures came out and glared at her, with huge red eyes. She tried to close her eyes and disappear, but she couldn’t.

“Woah!” She yelled as she woke up. That was a nightmare. She shook the dream out of her head. She took a look around. You know you didn’t have a good night’s sleep when you don’t wake up in the same place.

This was pretty quick, but I don't have any other ideas. Help me out?
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:32 pm

thats really good lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Heh heh thanks. You have any ideas what I can do? I have no idea where to put her, after she woke up.
AND I want to see your story. Post it!
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:45 pm

allright first off : Suggestions lol, she could wake in her cabin whith her cabinmates sourounding her asking what was wrong lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Oh yeah, that's a good idea, considering almost everyone is after her. Of course her cabinmates wouldn't know about this.
Thanks! And one thing to ask you: For your story, can you tell me the quick summary? Or your plans for the story...

Thanks for voting. Thanks for saying it was awesome! Very Happy I'm gonna continue it, no doubt to that.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:57 pm

heres just the begging of the story, like really short i guess lol
It was a normal day today. Alex, and Nick where haveing a breathing contest that turend into a stareing contest just by Nick saying " Haha I win" and Alex saying " yeah but you blinked". Zack and Katie where doing home work , conrad was sleeping, and their teachers mr.T and mr.S where gradeing papers and talking about activiteys for tomarrow. Conrad couldn't really help his sleeping. It was a disorder called narcolepsy. He would fall asleep whenever he felt: Scared,ambaressed, confused,stressed, angry, or exiteing. Zack was Conrads best friend, they did almost everything together. When conrad woke up he asked"what time is it?" "3:00" Alex said " Ha!!! i won again" Nick yelled impressed whith himself. "Well, im going to go get a gatorade from the cafeteria" He said whith a yawn. " I'll go too" Zack said. They got up and walked out of library the.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Q: Are you friends mortal or half-blood?

COMMENT: Narcolepsy? Cool. You could also grab a monster and put it in the show. Get what I mean?
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:02 pm

well basically the story is about Conrad and his 4 friends Alex, Zack,nick, and Katie. Also a gruop of others from camp madison, the demi god camp. They fin a prophicy while they are their and end up in a war whith evil version of themselves. The camp gets destroyed and the demi gods in the prophicey are sepertaed in different parts of the world, they encounter tons of adventures and stuff and even end up haveing to fight themselves to sae the camp and the world.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:04 pm

yeah they all are demi gods :p the 2 teachers as you may have guessed are the protectors. and i have a ton of other pages becouse like a said it was only the beggining. When Conrad and Zack are in the lunch room a ton of harpeys attack them both in the lunch room and in the library.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:05 pm

That. Is. AWESOMEEE!
That's a great idea! Evil Cloning? That's cool!
I love how you changed it so that it's Camp 'Madison', unique!
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Can you eMail me the whole story, or you can just post all of it here. You could even PM it to me!
I'd love to see the whole story. IT's an AWESOME idea!
Oh, I just remembered that I need to work on my story too. Smile

Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:08 pm

yeah i figured if i whanted it to be authentic it should be a different camp name lol. Plus even though it isn't published i hate copying off of others work lol.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:10 pm

I just keep my stories for myself so I won't be technically copyrighting. As my brother would say.
But I share them sometimes, I don't want to ever publish them because something terrible might happen to me...

I might have to check with Rick RIordan the author itself xD
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:23 pm

I whant to make books like that and publish it , the safe haven wont be a camp though , to suspiciuse lol.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Heh, yeah.
I'm thinking about letting Gaea making a duplication of camp, more like an illusion, to trick Syl.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum