Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running away--from Immortalness.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you think I should continue it?

Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Running away--from Immortalness.

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:25 pm

That would be cool, and then when shes like eating or something all the campers turn into monsters and she is forced to fight them
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Running away--from Immortalness. - Page 2 Empty Re: Running away--from Immortalness.

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:45 pm

OOOHHHH yeah.... That would be a little too much though... I feel sorry for Syl...
Maybe I could say Gaea only sent about three strongest... and then all the other people are illusions or ghosts...
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:44 pm

yeah lol it just accoursed that it would be an impossible thing to do lol. I like that idea though, it reminds me of kingdom hearts. Sora trys to catch kairi when she falls from the sky or something and she dissapears before he could and he gets blown away lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Ha ha, I don't even know Kingdom Hearts xD
Well, here's the next part of the story I was working on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was in Bunker Nine, the Hephaestus Cabin. All the cabinmates were staring down at her, asking if she was alright.
“I’m fine.” She reassured them. “Just a bad dream, that’s all.” She didn’t tell them her problem. She didn’t want them to worry.

Everything felt right until lunchtime in the mess hall. She was eating pancakes—yes, for lunchtime, pancakes—and the bell rang. Instead of all the kids getting ready to go, they were all frozen and staring into space. Syl dropped her food and started to stand up, when three of campers came back to time again, but instead of going to their cabin, they glared right into Syl’s eyes.
What she saw horrified her even more. All the other campers started to crumple and fade away, and the three left were starting to morph into—a gorgon? The Kindly Ones? A Snake Woman? She couldn’t tell. It was some sort of monster, though.

Between a hiss and a growl, they said in unison, “You must come with us, Sylvania Summersss.”
She stepped back, and reached for her dagger. Too bad she didn’t have it with her. She was completely weaponless. If only she could reach the armory, she could then have a weapon. Or if there were materials, she could… Her thoughts were interrupted by the monsters. “Come, daughter of Hephaestus.”
She took a deep breath and started out a plan. First she would get what in the world was happening.
“Why do you want me?” She said, holding her confidence so it wouldn’t slip away. “Why?” She repeated.
The monster in the middle sneered. “Our patron wants you for power, of coursssse. Didn’t you know?” It said.
“What’s happening?” She asked, suddenly shaking with fear. They could kill her right away, she wasn’t armed. They had a sword each. Three against one, they even outnumbered her.
“Why, daughter of the fire god, would we tell you?” The right-hand side said. It growled at me.
She closed her eyes, then opened it again. “You’ve duplicated the camp.” Syl said, and when the monsters hissed, from the tone she knew that she had gotten the answer right.
“You’ve used an illusion to trick me,” She continued on. “It was all a trick. No one cared about me.”
The monsters hissed and growled in agreement. “Yess, and that is why you must come with us. No one cares about you.”
They said it in a way that was so convincing. It sounded like it was the obvious thing to do, the thing everyone would do. But she knew better.
“You’re still tricking me, aren’t you?” She said, tapping her feet now. She was breathing hard and trying not to be near the monsters. Their shapes kept shifting, so she couldn’t make out what they were.

Give me moar ideas! I'm going crazy!
Edit: Oh, when I searched up "Kingdom Hearts" in google, why is there a picture of Mickey Mouse and... Donald?
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:29 pm

thats really good, i havean idea though. The brave heroic conrad granit sson of ares comes out from time and kills the monsters/campers. Lol great idea huh xD
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Oh, yeah, that's an awesome idea. (Doesn't take the sarcasm)
Speaking of which, I could add someone else in the story to be with her. Except she can't trust anyone, so it might be a bit rocky at first.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:00 am

yeah lol. maybe like a close friend or something
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:04 am

not really. I was thinking someone new, someone she didn't meet before, so that it's more interesting and Syl doesn't completely trust the guy.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 am

....how about a kid from ares named conrad granit xD if you whant ideas on what he looks like i have the char epplictaion lol jk. It could be another hephestus kid that you haven't seen before becouse he had joined just that day.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:10 am

Nah not really not a Hephaeustus kid... what's your parentage in this site?
Conrad Granit sounds okay to me xD but then I don't know about the first name...

Also, just reminding you, the story is right now in the 'duplication' of camp half-blood so no one who is really a demigod is in there right now. Unless he found the duplication of camp and thought it was the real one.

Edit: Conrad sounds good, yes. I'm writing the story.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:18 am

he is the not so blood thirsty child of ares. I dont care about the name really lol im no good whith that stuff as you might have seen whith my charector name lol. But maybe some how Conrad had a dream somewhat like it or not at all. But some how whithout kowing why he had ended up in the other version of the world *cough cough* god whith "plans"*cough cough* lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:19 am

This is a suggestion paragraph, incase you want to change something, then tell me.
I'm just trying out something, don't worry, I studied your application to make sure I did nothing wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Then suddenly there was a loud clang! in the room and a boy the same age as her rushed in. “Am I late for lunch?” He demanded, then looked around. His face turned confused, puzzled, scared, then… she couldn't tell. He was about thirteen years old, and she could see his green eyes. He had brown hair and looked like he fought a lot and had lots of problems. He had cuts and bruises all over his body, and his face wasn’t a good color.
“Oh…” He started to say.

Last edited by Sylvania on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:20 am

Ah. Then that means that I could change the point of view over to Conrad's side, so I can make a dream up for him. Smile
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:29 am

yeah..more fun !! lol yeah i like that paragraph too it's kinda funny lol. And you don't have to make up a hole gigantic dream , like he could have forgotten some of it but other parts he could remember, it just maakes it a bit easier lol.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 am

Ohh yeah sure.. that's a good idea. Then Conrad could actually tell the parts he remembered to Syl, and then he could recover that memory. Cool. I'm working on the next part. Posting soon!
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:19 am

I know, this is really short, but it's connected to the one on top.
I can't think of a lot of ideas. HELP MEE! And, the story's going on pretty good, I guess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syl stared at him like he was mad, and the monsters hissed at him. Recognizing the situation, he pulled out a blue sharpie pen, and uncapped it. It immediately turned into a sword, which the monsters growled at.
“You cannot stop usss.” The monsters spoke in unison, between hisses and growls. They glared at the boy, who was surprised. “Is there an attack going on?” He asked Syl.
“Not at all,” She said. “Nothing’s wrong.”
“You’re lying.” He said, “How could anything possible NOT be wrong with these…” He gestured at the monsters, who were now getting ready to attack them. Syl took a deep breath.
“I’ll explain later.” She said quickly, and grabbed the boy by his sleeve and ran outside. “RUN!” She yelled.
They both started running, and they stopped to breathe in the forest. Syl was breathing heavily, and the boy was too. He had capped his sword back, making it into a pen form again.
“I—I’ve never seen those before,” He said between coughs and heavy inhales. “What are those?”
Syl rolled her eyes. “Who knows?” She said, shrugging. Then she stiffened a little. “Who are you, anyways?”
The boy seemed offended a little. “I’m Conrad.” He said, introducing himself. “Son of Ares.” He held out a hand, as if to shake her hand.
Syl shrugged again, not quite believing what he said. She couldn’t trust anyone yet, especially not a stranger she just happened to bump into.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:50 am

Okay, I felt like I finished quite a bit so I'm gonna share it with ya.
Oh, by the way, Conrad can you please tell me your eMail? I wanna send you a Google Drive. Thanks!
Okay, so no moar chit chat, just get on with the story, Syl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I… I had a dream.” Conrad started to say. “Barely remember it… it’s like someone handed me puzzle pieces, but I don’t know what to do with them.”
“What is it?” Syl asked, interested now. If it was a demigod dream, she was sure it would mean something.
“Well… it’s a bit fuzzy. But I can tell you.” Syl leaned in closer, so she could catch all the important parts. “There was this land…”
“Yes?” Syl asked impatiently. Thankfully Conrad didn’t mind her rudeness. “And then there was fire on top of it…”
This was starting to sound more and more like Syl’s dream. She made sure her ears were open and pushed all the other thoughts aside.
“And then the water swept away the land.” He said. Then he rubbed his chin, looking confused. “I don’t remember.” He said.

Syl smacked her forehead. It was the puzzle pieces he didn’t place. The picture was incomplete. It was similar to her dream, but no one can be sure. She looked up, and it was turning dark.
“We better get in a cave or something,” She said quietly. “It’s turning nighttime.” She dragged the boy into a nearby cave, and he fell asleep immediately.
Syl, on the other hand, kept awake. She was staring at the stars, when she saw Artemis. She rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn’t just imagining it. Of course she wasn’t. Artemis really was here.
“Hey, there.” She said. A simple greeting. She was alone, not with the hunters, which was pretty unusual.
“Hello, Lady Artemis.” Syl said, feeling a little sleepy now. She closed her eyes, then opened them again. “Hello,” She repeated.
Artemis stood beside her, watching the stars glisten in the night sky, along with the moon that was a perfect circle this time. Syl waited for the lines that Artemis would say.
“You must come with us.” Artemis commanded. Syl slumped down and kept her eyes on the moon.
“Why are you doing this? Why do you want to turn me into a goddess?” Syl demanded. Artemis’ expression softened. “You don’t understand, child.” She said, keeping calm. “We are doing this for your own good.” She said it like she had recited it.
Good? Good? What were they calling good? Syl didn’t understand. She shook her head. “No. You can’t force me.” She replied.
Artemis’ expression hardened, again.

Let's be honest, Syl. I really can't think of anything next to this. I was thinking about Conrad waking and saving her from turning into a Jackalope, but the fact that he might have narcolepsy. So... I don't know about that idea. I think it's like 11:00 in the night at the story. Storywise.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:16 am

Okay, since the story's been broken into pieces, I'm gonna put them back all together so that it's easier to read.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Choice

Syl ran down the street as she heard footsteps racing behind her. “If… I could… only… get closer…” She said between pants. She heard cackling behind her, getting closer and closer. Her legs were turning to jelly, and she finally stopped and collapsed. She was breathing heavily and she saw a murderous glint look down at her. She squeezed her eyes shut, and tried to stand up, but something was holding her…

When she woke up, her hands were bound tightly and she was in a car with two gorgons beside her, staring consciously at her. She felt uncomfortable, but she shut her eyes. Think, think! She thought, madly trying to find a solution to get out of this situation. The car bumped, then stopped, then something immediately clamped her mouth and she blacked out.

She woke up so suddenly, slamming her head on the metal wall near her. She rubbed her forehead and realized that she was in a fabulous room, but she didn’t have time to admire the architecture. She walked slowly, as if something would pop out and say, “BOO!” But she kept going.
She could see a door, heavy, and locked. She channeled her anger, but nothing happened. In frustration, she slammed her hand against the wall. The wall shuddered, and Syl was hopeful, but then it stood still again. She sighed.
“Well, if it isn’t our dear Sylvania,” A creepy voice shook her up. She felt ice-cold hands creeping up her spine, then reached her neck. She didn’t dare to turn back, for she knew who it was.
“You wouldn’t, would you?” The voice said, as if reading her thoughts. “You can’t escape me this time.”
Syl was frantically searching for a plan in her head this time, ignoring the fact that Gaea could read her mind. Then a bright light bulb appeared on top of her head.
“You know, I always wanted a sister,” Syl said sweetly, letting her thoughts split to half—one to ‘love’ Gaea, one to saving the world. “I always wanted power,” She said, forcing herself to turn back and face the Earth Goddess face to face.
Gaea slightly sneered, then her expression turned evil again. “Well, yes, I do know that,” She said, in a confused way.
“We could rule the world together,” She said, trying not to lose her confidence. She took a deep breath, hoping she wasn’t making it too obvious and going too far.
“But we can’t share it.” Gaea said, starting to understand her plan. Now that did it. Syl took a deep breath, and slammed out the window, forcing her fire to work. She didn’t take no for an answer. She made a wall of heat, and escaped quickly. She could hear Gaea swearing behind her, and she sighed of relief.
This is a goddess, Syl told herself. The most powerful one, too!
She smacked her forehead. Things were getting complicated, and now the gods were after her too. They wanted to… what? Change her into a goddess? Not likely.

She ran onto the streets, hoping to get some free food. She was torn and tattered, weaponless. She stole an apple from a market, which wasn’t her style, and whipped off. She could hear the store owner cursing her, yelling at her to come back. Great. Now she had to run from a million people/gods, and she had no one to trust to.

She rested at a snack bar, leaning on a stool, and bit into her apple. At least… at least there was peace here at last. She quickly finished her apple and looked around her. There was still time to hide from anyone. But it wasn’t possible, that was the only problem.
She sighed and rubbed her forehead. This was frustrating. Just then she heard a sweet tone and a gentle clip-clop. Aphrodite. She gritted her teeth and balled her fists.
“Why, hello there!” Aphrodite called cheerfully, as if nothing was wrong. She quickly came over, next to Syl, and sat down.
Syl warily scooted away.
Aphrodite giggled. “Oh, sugar, I’m not going to bite,” She said in a sweet tone. Syl felt lightheaded, but managed to stay conscious. You might as well bite, Syl thought.
“Can you come with me somewhere?” Aphrodite asked politely. Syl’s mind was turning into syrup. She felt dumb. She quickly realized that Aphrodite was using charmspeak!
Syl stood up and turned around, and ran. She glanced back and saw that the love goddess wasn’t running after her. “Whew… that was easy…” She muttered under her breath.
Now she was getting a slight bit annoyed. The crowd of humans had stopped chasing her, but she still felt like any moment the sky was about to crash and crush her. She crawled through a gap between two buildings, and slept there.

She dreamed of fire—a huge land covered with fire. Then the water came and swallowed it up, then a volcano came up and made a new land. This repeated over and over again, getting faster each time, but Syl couldn’t move or speak. It was like she was just watching the world happen, the gods control, until twelve figures came out and glared at her, with huge red eyes. She tried to close her eyes and disappear, but she couldn’t.

“Woah!” She yelled as she woke up. That was a nightmare. She shook the dream out of her head. She took a look around. You know you didn’t have a good night’s sleep when you don’t wake up in the same place.
She was in Bunker Nine, the Hephaestus Cabin. All the cabinmates were staring down at her, asking if she was alright.
“I’m fine.” She reassured them. “Just a bad dream, that’s all.” She didn’t tell them her problem. She didn’t want them to worry.

Everything felt right until lunchtime in the mess hall. She was eating pancakes—yes, for lunchtime, pancakes—and the bell rang. Instead of all the kids getting ready to go, they were all frozen and staring into space. Syl dropped her food and started to stand up, when three of campers came back to time again, but instead of going to their cabin, they glared right into Syl’s eyes.
What she saw horrified her even more. All the other campers started to crumple and fade away, and the three left were starting to morph into—a gorgon? The Kindly Ones? A Snake Woman? She couldn’t tell. It was some sort of monster, though.

Between a hiss and a growl, they said in unison, “You must come with us, Sylvania Summersss.”
She stepped back, and reached for her dagger. Too bad she didn’t have it with her. She was completely weaponless. If only she could reach the armory, she could then have a weapon. Or if there were materials, she could… Her thoughts were interrupted by the monsters. “Come, daughter of Hephaestus.”
She took a deep breath and started out a plan. First she would get what in the world was happening.
“Why do you want me?” She said, holding her confidence so it wouldn’t slip away. “Why?” She repeated.
The monster in the middle sneered. “Our patron wants you for power, of coursssse. Didn’t you know?” It said.
“What’s happening?” She asked, suddenly shaking with fear. They could kill her right away, she wasn’t armed. They had a sword each. Three against one, they even outnumbered her.
“Why, daughter of the fire god, would we tell you?” The right-hand side said. It growled at me.
She closed her eyes, then opened it again. “You’ve duplicated the camp.” Syl said, and when the monsters hissed, from the tone she knew that she had gotten the answer right.
“You’ve used an illusion to trick me,” She continued on. “It was all a trick. No one cared about me.”
The monsters hissed and growled in agreement. “Yess, and that is why you must come with us. No one cares about you.”
They said it in a way that was so convincing. It sounded like it was the obvious thing to do, the thing everyone would do. But she knew better.
“You’re still tricking me, aren’t you?” She said, tapping her feet now. She was breathing hard and trying not to be near the monsters. Their shapes kept shifting, so she couldn’t make out what they were. She had to escape.
Then suddenly there was a loud clang! in the room and a boy the same age as her rushed in. “Am I late for lunch?” He demanded, then looked around. His face turned confused, puzzled, scared, then… she couldn’t tell. He was about thirteen years old, and she could see his green eyes. He had brown hair and looked like he fought a lot and had lots of problems. He had cuts and bruises all over his body, and his face wasn’t a good color.
“Oh…” He started to say. Syl stared at him like he was mad, and the monsters hissed at him. Recognizing the situation, he pulled out a blue sharpie pen, and uncapped it. It immediately turned into a sword, which the monsters growled at.
“You cannot stop usss.” The monsters spoke in unison, between hisses and growls. They glared at the boy, who was surprised. “Is there an attack going on?” He asked Syl.
“Not at all,” She said. “Nothing’s wrong.”
“You’re lying.” He said, “How could anything possible NOT be wrong with these…” He gestured at the monsters, who were now getting ready to attack them. Syl took a deep breath.
“I’ll explain later.” She said quickly, and grabbed the boy by his sleeve and ran outside. “RUN!” She yelled.
They both started running, and they stopped to breathe in the forest. Syl was breathing heavily, and the boy was too. He had capped his sword back, making it into a pen form again.
“I—I’ve never seen those before,” He said between coughs and heavy inhales. “What are those?”
Syl rolled her eyes. “Who knows?” She said, shrugging. Then she stiffened a little. “Who are you, anyways?”
The boy seemed offended a little. “I’m Conrad.” He said, introducing himself. “Son of Ares.” He held out a hand, as if to shake her hand.
Syl shrugged again, not quite believing what he said. She couldn’t trust anyone yet, especially not a stranger she just happened to bump into.
“I… I had a dream.” Conrad started to say. “Barely remember it… it’s like someone handed me puzzle pieces, but I don’t know what to do with them.”
“What is it?” Syl asked, interested now. If it was a demigod dream, she was sure it would mean something.
“Well… it’s a bit fuzzy. But I can tell you.” Syl leaned in closer, so she could catch all the important parts. “There was this land…”
“Yes?” Syl asked impatiently. Thankfully Conrad didn’t mind her rudeness. “And then there was fire on top of it…”
This was starting to sound more and more like Syl’s dream. She made sure her ears were open and pushed all the other thoughts aside.
“And then the water swept away the land.” He said. Then he rubbed his chin, looking confused. “I don’t remember.” He said.

Syl smacked her forehead. It was the puzzle pieces he didn’t place. The picture was incomplete. It was similar to her dream, but no one can be sure. She looked up, and it was turning dark.
“We better get in a cave or something,” She said quietly. “It’s turning nighttime.” She dragged the boy into a nearby cave, and he fell asleep immediately.
Syl, on the other hand, kept awake. She was staring at the stars, when she saw Artemis. She rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn’t just imagining it. Of course she wasn’t. Artemis really was here.
“Hey, there.” She said. A simple greeting. She was alone, not with the hunters, which was pretty unusual.
“Hello, Lady Artemis.” Syl said, feeling a little sleepy now. She closed her eyes, then opened them again. “Hello,” She repeated.
Artemis stood beside her, watching the stars glisten in the night sky, along with the moon that was a perfect circle this time. Syl waited for the lines that Artemis would say.
“You must come with us.” Artemis commanded. Syl slumped down and kept her eyes on the moon.
“Why are you doing this? Why do you want to turn me into a goddess?” Syl demanded. Artemis’ expression softened. “You don’t understand, child.” She said, keeping calm. “We are doing this for your own good.” She said it like she had recited it.
Good? Good? What were they calling good? Syl didn’t understand. She shook her head. “No. You can’t force me.” She replied.
Artemis’ expression hardened, again.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:41 am

.....Amazing is all i can say lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:43 am

Wow. Speechless? Nice. Very Happy
That's awesome! xD

Well, I'm glad you like it. I'm continuing it, I'll keep updating it. I'm loving this story-writing business.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:00 am

see....i love it too xD
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:01 am

You do realize we've spent nearly four pages chit-chatting.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:05 am

yup...new record for me lol. when i get back ima gonna have to make my own thread about stuff like this xD lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:07 am

Wow. About talking a lot and then....
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:08 am

no about the story lol chit chating threads are for actuall rps lol jk
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum