Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mari Fernandez, daughter of Hemera

3 posters

Go down

Mari Fernandez, daughter of Hemera Empty Mari Fernandez, daughter of Hemera

Post  Mari Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:16 am

Name: Mari Fernandez
God Parent:
Ἡμέρα, Hemera, goddess of the day/daylight
Mortal Family: Peter Fernandez
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Mari was always begging her father to tell her why she wasn't normal, why she was always the odd one out. She hated being different than the others, different of ADHD and dyslexia. And her father wouldn't give her the answer. She was bitter and angry, and she had only two friends. One betrayed her. She stuck with the other friend, careful about what she said, so that they wouldn't be mad at each other. She became fond of her friend, and eventually they started a relationship. Mari and the boy loved each other. But, sadly, he died a month after they had started loving each other, and Mari was alone and sad. She ran away from home, angry and stubborn, and met a friend in the wilderness. He reminded her so much of her boyfriend that she almost cried, but she let him lead her to Camp Half-Blood. She found out soon that he was a satyr.
Mari was afraid of the dark. She liked to exercise, because she loved the heated sun warming her back. Everything was warm about the sun.

Physical Appearance: Mari has slightly red hair, more like between super blonde to very dark reddish. She has lightly tan skin from going around... Mari also has thin lips. She has a pretty plump body, because she likes to eat.
Personality: Mari is confident, and likes to make friends. If she has an enemy, she tries to make friends if it is possible. She is very positive, and also very enthusiastic. She also likes to joke around and fool people, but she usually can sense the situation, for example if it's sad, then she stays serious.

Fatal Flaw: Risking. Mari likes to risk a lot, which can cause big trouble. She doesn't like being looked as weak, so she tries everything. Sometimes this is a good thing, but most of the times this can be a problem.
Talents: Mari can rarely bend sunlight, to make illusions like showing her somewhere else, if she concentrates really hard. She can't do this much, though, because it's hard. She's also really flexible.
Weapons:Ray, ακτίνα Actina. A light bronze sword that is bright, usually used for light by Mari, at nighttime.

I had fun making this application! I hope you enjoyed this story!

Last edited by Mari on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mari
Mari

Drachmae : 23

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Mari Fernandez, daughter of Hemera Empty Re: Mari Fernandez, daughter of Hemera

Post  GeneralArin Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Bend sunlight? What do you mean by that? Make illusions? Seem invisible? (I'm glad you added the concentrating part to balance it, btw.)

Other than that point of confusion, it looks really good.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Yeah, make illusions, maybe make me look like I'm somewhere else, things like that. I'll edit the post.
Mari
Mari

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Are we allowed to make Cabins for Hemera too? Or do I have to stay in the Hermes cabin?
Mari
Mari

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Since this is after the books, you'd make your own cabin.

It looks good. Another Admin needs to add their opinion before you're officially approved.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Looks good. Approved! Welcome to the site!
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down