Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoraBeth Snyder,daughter of Demeter

3 posters

Go down

CoraBeth Snyder,daughter of Demeter  Empty CoraBeth Snyder,daughter of Demeter

Post  CoraBeth Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:21 pm

I noticed no children of Goddess Demeter so I created one.

Name:

CoraBeth Snyder

God Parent:

Demeter,goddess of agriculture

Mortal Family:
Joseph Snyder (deceased)
Helena Snyder (Aunt)

Years in Camp:

Joseph met Demeter when he was a plant expert. They fell in love and had CoraBeth. Demeter left a note saying that CoraBeth is a demigod and at age 13 years old she would have to go to camp half blood for training to become a hero. Joseph did as instructed and took care of Cora in a small town in Virginia. He thought the small town would help Cora grow into the demigod that he dreamed she could be.

Cora loved going outdoors and loved planting things but by the time she was 10 years old Joseph wanted to teach her how to fight off a monster. He took her out in the woods which was forbidden to go out into the woods in the small town there was a lot of wild animals in the woods. Joseph taught her the bow and arrow at first she struggled on how to use the bow but he taught her and she became very good at the bow. Joseph later died of an accident which left Cora to her aunt Helena. Helena was an unstable women and cared less about Cora and treated her like a maid. CoraBeth took charge and later ran away at age 12 years old. Cora finding the letter that Demeter sent Joseph and went to camp of course running into a few monsters. She has been at camp for 2 years. She is a year-rounder because she has no good guardian to take care of her.

Physical Appearance:
CoraBeth has long straight brown hair normally in a side ponytail ,her hair has a slight wave at the end of her hair. She has an olive-toned skin color and narrow jawline. She has hazel (brown-green) eyes and gets them from her father. Cora is at average height 5'7" 1/2 which is the regular height of an average demigod. She has a scar on her back from the attack.

Personality:
CoraBeth is stern like her mother is but is the exact opposite of her other siblings. She does love to preserve wild life and plant life but she likes to fight in wars and keep everyone truthful. She is also very strong-wheeled and doesn't see through people when they have feelings for her. Cora is very hurt and misses her father but she hides her pain. She always has a game-plan and comes up with ideas easily. She can be very protective which is another trait she got from her mother.

Fatal Flaw:
Her fatal flaw is ambition. She desires power even though she knows she does not need it. Cora desire leads her to high risks. She will do anything to have that type of power to take,she could get herself killed in order to have that type of power.

Talents:

Chlorokinesis- She's able to control plants at her will. Can manipulate wood, plants, fruits, and flowers, even moss found in natural field or habitat.
She also plays piano advanced.

Weapons:
Sai swords and bow and arrows. She can manipulate spiky plants as her weapons.

Other:
Her name is another name for Persephone,her half sister. Cora is Latin for maiden and Beth is after her human grandmother.

Last edited by CoraBeth on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 am; edited 4 times in total
CoraBeth
CoraBeth

Drachmae : 15

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

CoraBeth Snyder,daughter of Demeter  Empty Re: CoraBeth Snyder,daughter of Demeter

Post  GeneralArin Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:03 pm

It says you're fourteen, then ran away at thirteen, and somehow you're at camp for two years. Do you mean this is your second summer, and your birthday just hasn't fallen yet, or something else that I'm not getting?

Ooh, Ambition. That's a new one. (Seriously. I was pleasantly surprised.)Alright, so the fatal flaw has a good basis, just for story's sake you need to write how it could come back to bite her.

Corolkenesis is a rather interesting concept. I'm game for it, if you can play it well. (Though you might have trouble releasing any 'deadly toxins' unless the actual plant has some)

Then, the Athena bloodline... I don't mind it... just don't go overboard since it's both a legacy and speculative.

Anyway, those are my comments. Over all, I liked your character application.

GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

CoraBeth Snyder,daughter of Demeter  Empty Re: CoraBeth Snyder,daughter of Demeter

Post  CoraBeth Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Okay, I fixed it up.
CoraBeth
CoraBeth

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Alright, you look good. If none of the other Admin have anything to comment, I'd say you're approved.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  CoraBeth Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Cool!
CoraBeth
CoraBeth

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm skeptic of the Chlorokinesis thing. I get that Demeter kids can do it, though, so just don't go overboard with it and stuff. side from that, Approved.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CoraBeth Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Oh I won't. Thanks!
CoraBeth
CoraBeth

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down