Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syl's Forge

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Syl's Forge - Page 2 Empty Re: Syl's Forge

Post  Syl Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:09 am

She took the compass. "Sure, gladly." She said. "Do you want anything else? It'd be my pleasure to make something for you."
Syl suddenly felt cautious of her items.
"Oh yeah...just... please don't touch anything." She whispered, hoping it would work on the daughter of the thief god.
On one side of her, she thought it was ridiculous, asking someone something like that.

Last edited by Sylvania on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarissa Pierce Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:53 am

"Relax, I have nothing to take." Clarissa said,looking around the room but not to find an item to steal. The room looked cool to her. Someday maybe these Hephaestus kids can help her make something. Clarissa put her hands on the compass then gave unwrapped it from around her neck then gave it to her. "I'll come back in a bit,okay? I have to get settled in."
Clarissa Pierce
Clarissa Pierce

Drachmae : 220

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hermes
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:14 am

"Sure," Syl answered, feeling fine. "You can come back later, or I can deliver it to the Hermes Cabin." She answered.

She turned back to focus on her light sword again. She found out an idea for the light.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:28 am

"If solar power and glow worked together, that would work..." Syl mumbled to herself. She looked at her sheet of paper. "I could make that happen if I connected this, and then add the glowing source to..."

She worked and worked all night, looking if it would work, and did tests...

((I know it sounds geeky xD))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Syl went back to work, while she examined Rissa's kama daggers.
"Hmm... it's a little chipped here, a crack there..." She replaced the pieces and placed them in. Perfect. Now all she had to do was seal it.
She got the pieces stuck to the daggers real good, and the cracked marks dissappeared. "Wonderful," She thought. "Now all I have to do is give these to Rissa." She headed to the Hermes cabin.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:04 am

"Okay, now I need to fix this spear." She said out loud, hoping her plan would work. She set out a piece of celestial bronze and measured it on the spear.
It was too crooked, the spear. She should first make sure the bronze was smoothened out. She first started off by chopping off the wood part, laying the bronze beside it.
"It should be more long to maybe go a little farther." She muttered. "Maybe if I knew why this broke, I could upgrade it!" She set to work.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:34 am

She pushed aside everything. She was going to work on an automaton, the best thing she'd ever created. It would be sort of like Cerberus, but metal. She grabbed an engine and started to look carefully at the wires. She figured out the line codes.
"Ah," She muttered, satisfied. "So this one goes here..." She stayed up all night trying to put all the wires together. She messed up by connecting the wrong wire, and a spark appeared. "Darn!" She yelled. It echoed off the walls.

She finally got a little calm and started over. When it had been done, she stared at her handiwork. "Done," She said. Now all she had to do was the shape it would move in itself.
She cut out a sheet of celestial bronze. It was the perfect size. She spent a whole day again to finish the automaton and put it together, melting and rounding the edges of it, and finally she pasted something over it to be not easily harmed.
"There." She said. Her hands were itching to press the "on" button. She decided to give it a simple task first, when she realized she didn't even give it a name yet. "Well..." Then the perfect name came up to her. "Agathon!" She exclaimed.

She pressed the "on" button and Agathon smiled. He started picking papers off the floor and piled it up on my desk. Syl smiled. She petted Agathon.
"Now try breathing fire," She said, and Agathon let a soft growl. A small flame appeared on its metal tongue and danced across the metal. It blinked, then stood. Agathon stiffened.
"What's wrong?" Syl asked it. Agathon didn't answer. She could hear something burning... Oh my gods, she was stupid! The wire casings were melting from the heat in his mouth! She quickly tried to click the "off" button, but it didn't budge. The button was stuck! Agathon turned to look at Syl with glistening eyes. Syl took a deep breath. "Hey, Aga--"
Syl was interrupted by Agathon roaring loadly. It made a huge amount of fire in its mouth and got ready to blow. That'll melt all the wire casings! Syl thought. She ran out of the room as she felt Agathon breathing fire, and her notebooks all burning up...
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:28 am

Lily caught her breath quickly with small, shallow breaths. The naiads from the river were already there. They had seperated into two, one half dousing the forge and the other aiming at the automation. Standing meters away from the flames, Lily called out to the sea. A jet of water came out immediately. She aimed it at the besks where she noticed the charred notebooks. The flames seemed to never end.
“We need backup,” she panted quickly. “Backup, Honey!” she yelled and her pet raced back to the mess hall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:31 am

"Oh, gods, no!" She kicked away a box of celestial bronze and found her dagger on the stool. "Agathon has something on him. He won't easily get hurt!" She yelled in advice to Lily, hoping she would understand. If only Syl could peel that off, it would be much easier to defeat. But unfortunately she would have to make him stop. Syl sidestepped and faced Agathon. For a second it looked like when it had smiled. She hesitated and Agathon slammed its foot on the floor, causing the room to rumble and made Syl lose balance. She fell on the ground and caught her dagger. She stood up again, bruised all over.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:33 am

“Can you resist fire?”Lily yelled.
“we'll need to peel it off in order to save at least your notebooks!” the fire raged on furiously. The naiads managed to get one wall down but it instantly cauht fire again thanks to the automation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 am

"Sadly, I can't!" She yelled through the noise. "Don't care about my notebooks--aim for Agathon's mouth!" She yelled. She jumped onto Agathon's back, where it roared and tried to shake her off harshly. Syl took her dagger out but her grip loosened. She nearly fell but grabbed onto its tail. She climbed back up again, where it thrashed in anger, and she tried to peel the cover off. It was sticky and hard to get, but she got the edge off. She tried to peel the whole thing off, when Agathon crashed against the wall and let Syl fall on the floor, that was now covered on flames.

Edit: Never mind I don't need to.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Conrad suddenly jumps into the scene and digs his sword deep into the back of agathon. It thrashed around but conrads grip was tight on the hilt of his sword. Soon he lifted it out of agathons back and stabbed it into it in another place. ( Basically i'm trying to locate the wires in him and break them whith my sword lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:41 pm

“Conrad! Try to keep him still!”Lily yelled. “or keep his mouth shut!” while agathon was temorarily distracted lily and the naiads doused two walls and Syl's table. She felt herself start to weaken but she didn't say anything. This thing would probably need all of her strengh......until she passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 pm

" Yeah I'll try, it's not easy whith a giant dog though !" he yelled.
Still grabbing on to his sword he un caped one of his pens and his bow came out. He knocked an arrow and shot it right into agathons eyes. Suddenly his eyes started to become coverd in frost, it spread untill half it's face was coverd in frost. " Well, ain't that just niftey!" He thought to himself. meanwhile agathon was still thrashing arround trying to shake conrad off but he just wouldn't budge. For once he was happy to be son of Ares. Agathong raised it's paw and tried scratching conrad but whith only one eye his sight wasn't very good. Agathon ended up scratching himself on the back.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:07 pm

“Try sticking the sword at his neck! It must have some cords!”Lily attempted to give a little advice. Her legs started to shake slightly but she kept letting the water flow out. Only one burning wall left to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Conrad noticed lily was totally whiped out from all that work. " Go get some help !" Conrad yelled " I'm fine here"
takeing lilys advice he stabed his sword right in the middle of the neck where the spinal cord of a human would be. Sparks flew every where and agathon fell to the ground whith a big THUD. It worked ! the stab paralized the automation and now it was lying on the floor helplessly. " Well, if only i had known what to do before, it could have been a lot quicker! " He said happy whith his vicouse handy work, maybe he could make syl have something go horribly wrong daily so he can have some practice!
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:17 pm

“I am SO not going anywhere! The fires almodt completely doused....” the naiads finished off and the forge was overrun with water. Lily lost footing and collapsed as the water stopped from her hands. A flashback was coming.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Conrad was already takeing in buckets of water to douse the fire, when he saw lily colapse he whent into shock mode which usually means he falls asleep due to his narcolepsy. He quickly reached into his pocket ready to put the pills he uses to controll his narcolepsy, unfortunatly there wasn't any. He fell to the ground asleep.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 am

Syl stood up and took a bucket. She scooped up some of the water on the floor and did the best she could-- wet everything. If she could fix Agathon (no breathing fire), then she could probably make it way better. Not to mention doing to wires again, which took almost half a day to make.

Syl tried to wake Conrad, but it was hard. What a heavy sleeper, she thought for a moment. She hoped Lily was okay, but she wasn't sure. Lily had told her that she was getting weak... Syl hoped she didn't push too hard for both of them.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:53 pm

Fred casualy stroled in took one look at the Automiton and asked.
" This is why i am not allowed to eat my self into a bacon coma?"
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Conrad woke up, he was fine just his clothes where drenched in water which wasn't very comfortable. He got up and looked at fred. " Uhhh yeah, like you really needed to go into a coma anyways" He said
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:04 pm

" Do not besmerch the holy Bacon coma it is a sacred thing. any one tryed turning it off and back on again? " Fred joked Drawing Horror and trying to hide the HP stains that were coating her shirt.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:57 am

"Guys, I'm sorry." She mumbled. "I'll fix it." She patted the broken Agathon and looked around the room. "It's a mess," She said sadly, picking off her burnt notebooks, but now wet. The papers were falling apart and she could barely see the ink.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:29 am

“Hey, what's the fuss?”Lily tried to sayit in a reassuring tone. It came out as cracked and strained.
“All Hephaestus kids mess uo with their inventions sometimes. You just wait. I bet you'll be as good as Beckendorf someday,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:02 am

Syl smiled to herself and stood. "Well, you guys can go now," She said, confidence coming to her again. "I'll do the rest." She kicked a piece of celestial bronze that burned up into a chunk. She smiled again.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next