Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syl's Forge

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Syl's Forge - Page 2 Empty Re: Syl's Forge

Post  Syl Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 am

"Sadly, I can't!" She yelled through the noise. "Don't care about my notebooks--aim for Agathon's mouth!" She yelled. She jumped onto Agathon's back, where it roared and tried to shake her off harshly. Syl took her dagger out but her grip loosened. She nearly fell but grabbed onto its tail. She climbed back up again, where it thrashed in anger, and she tried to peel the cover off. It was sticky and hard to get, but she got the edge off. She tried to peel the whole thing off, when Agathon crashed against the wall and let Syl fall on the floor, that was now covered on flames.

Edit: Never mind I don't need to.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Conrad suddenly jumps into the scene and digs his sword deep into the back of agathon. It thrashed around but conrads grip was tight on the hilt of his sword. Soon he lifted it out of agathons back and stabbed it into it in another place. ( Basically i'm trying to locate the wires in him and break them whith my sword lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:41 pm

“Conrad! Try to keep him still!”Lily yelled. “or keep his mouth shut!” while agathon was temorarily distracted lily and the naiads doused two walls and Syl's table. She felt herself start to weaken but she didn't say anything. This thing would probably need all of her strengh......until she passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 pm

" Yeah I'll try, it's not easy whith a giant dog though !" he yelled.
Still grabbing on to his sword he un caped one of his pens and his bow came out. He knocked an arrow and shot it right into agathons eyes. Suddenly his eyes started to become coverd in frost, it spread untill half it's face was coverd in frost. " Well, ain't that just niftey!" He thought to himself. meanwhile agathon was still thrashing arround trying to shake conrad off but he just wouldn't budge. For once he was happy to be son of Ares. Agathong raised it's paw and tried scratching conrad but whith only one eye his sight wasn't very good. Agathon ended up scratching himself on the back.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:07 pm

“Try sticking the sword at his neck! It must have some cords!”Lily attempted to give a little advice. Her legs started to shake slightly but she kept letting the water flow out. Only one burning wall left to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Conrad noticed lily was totally whiped out from all that work. " Go get some help !" Conrad yelled " I'm fine here"
takeing lilys advice he stabed his sword right in the middle of the neck where the spinal cord of a human would be. Sparks flew every where and agathon fell to the ground whith a big THUD. It worked ! the stab paralized the automation and now it was lying on the floor helplessly. " Well, if only i had known what to do before, it could have been a lot quicker! " He said happy whith his vicouse handy work, maybe he could make syl have something go horribly wrong daily so he can have some practice!
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:17 pm

“I am SO not going anywhere! The fires almodt completely doused....” the naiads finished off and the forge was overrun with water. Lily lost footing and collapsed as the water stopped from her hands. A flashback was coming.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Conrad was already takeing in buckets of water to douse the fire, when he saw lily colapse he whent into shock mode which usually means he falls asleep due to his narcolepsy. He quickly reached into his pocket ready to put the pills he uses to controll his narcolepsy, unfortunatly there wasn't any. He fell to the ground asleep.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 am

Syl stood up and took a bucket. She scooped up some of the water on the floor and did the best she could-- wet everything. If she could fix Agathon (no breathing fire), then she could probably make it way better. Not to mention doing to wires again, which took almost half a day to make.

Syl tried to wake Conrad, but it was hard. What a heavy sleeper, she thought for a moment. She hoped Lily was okay, but she wasn't sure. Lily had told her that she was getting weak... Syl hoped she didn't push too hard for both of them.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:53 pm

Fred casualy stroled in took one look at the Automiton and asked.
" This is why i am not allowed to eat my self into a bacon coma?"
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Conrad woke up, he was fine just his clothes where drenched in water which wasn't very comfortable. He got up and looked at fred. " Uhhh yeah, like you really needed to go into a coma anyways" He said
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:04 pm

" Do not besmerch the holy Bacon coma it is a sacred thing. any one tryed turning it off and back on again? " Fred joked Drawing Horror and trying to hide the HP stains that were coating her shirt.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:57 am

"Guys, I'm sorry." She mumbled. "I'll fix it." She patted the broken Agathon and looked around the room. "It's a mess," She said sadly, picking off her burnt notebooks, but now wet. The papers were falling apart and she could barely see the ink.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:29 am

“Hey, what's the fuss?”Lily tried to sayit in a reassuring tone. It came out as cracked and strained.
“All Hephaestus kids mess uo with their inventions sometimes. You just wait. I bet you'll be as good as Beckendorf someday,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:02 am

Syl smiled to herself and stood. "Well, you guys can go now," She said, confidence coming to her again. "I'll do the rest." She kicked a piece of celestial bronze that burned up into a chunk. She smiled again.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:14 am

“Not really. I need somebody to helps me get back to my cabin,”Lily replied.
“I probably wont last the way back by myself.....presuming that I do stand,” she smiled.
“And all my aquatic friends rely on the sea, and I doubt the naiads would help me,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:32 pm

Conrad looked up " I'll help you, and after i bring you back i'll help you too syl" He said.
It had been a long, boring day desides the agathon attack. So he would be looking forward to do some work other than tear up dummys in the arena
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:32 pm

Conrad looked up " I'll help you, and after i bring you back i'll help you too syl" He said.
It had been a long, boring day desides the agathon attack. So he would be looking forward to do some work other than tear up dummys in the arena
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:28 am

Syl smiled, and she looked at Agathon. Wasting no time, she bent down and started out by examining the neck. Then she took out all the cords and tried to melt the casings to replace them. Then, she all three mouths (Yes, because Agathon has three heads.) and covered the inside with celestial bronze. After she finished smoothing the sides of the mouths, she fit the casings in. The fit perfectly, and Syl smiled again, to herself. When she finished putting back all the pieces together, she polished Agathon. She had made a fire disable-enable switch, so that she could be sure. She'd turned it off for testing.
She added a lie detector, so Agathon would be able to understand and not get fooled by any liars. And he'd also recognize her voice. There was no "on" switch to Agathon. Instead, she called to him.
"Agathon." She said, and clapped her hands in an order. Clap-Clap-Pause-Clap. Agathon's black eyes flickered and lighted a blue. It creaked something like, "Eh-Oh." She understood it perfectly. "Hello," Agathon had said.
"Hi," She muttered quietly. Agathon smiled the most an automaton could smile. Syl walked over to Agathon, kneeled, and petted it. It nudged her lightly in affection.
"Well," She muttered. "That would be... Perfect." She smiled at the thought of the party. It would be a surprise.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:58 am

Syl sighed, and took out Fred's sword. She had been so caught up in her own things that she didn't have time or didn't care about her friend's needs. She smoothed out a piece of celestial bronze and measured it on the original blade, then cut it out carefully after heating the metal. She cut off the original blade and replaced it with the celestial bronze. It gleamed in the small amount of sunlight in the window. Then she looked at the hilt.
The hilt had been almost worn off, and but the roughness made it easy to grip. Syl just cleaned it up a little and made it neater with strong glue. She set it for a while, and saw that Agathon had started playing tug-o-war with Silver. Silver meowed happily and Agathon grunted.

Syl then looked at the next thing on her list. The secret weapon? The first thing that came to her mind when said "Secret" was a knife or dagger. But, she realized, boys liked to use swords. It would have to sort of blend into the outfit or something, if it was secret. But being a necklace, bracelet, ring, or watch wouldn't help. Those were popular. Even pens. Hmm...
She thought about it for a long time and decided something. What did someone usually carry or wear? If it were a girl, she'd do a hairclip or a ponytail. But for boys, it was tricky. Maybe a jacket? But that would be hard to mechanize and fit it into. Shoes? Nah. Maybe it could be a belt! Syl smiled at the idea, and took out a piece of paper and a pencil. She began sketching out how it would work, and how it would look like. A few hours later, she finally figured out how it would work.
She took out black leather, which was normally used for weapon hilts, but it was large enough to make a belt. She cut off a little longer than the normal size, and added clip buttons, so it would be easy to undo the belt. She'd put a little string at the end of the belt, hidden inside, so if you tugged on it, it would turn into the sword.
She spent hours melting the bronze, forming its shape, and made its hilt extra good, so that it would be easy to grab. She started then working on the mechanics to let the sword small when it was inside the belt, and the belt would go inside the sword when pulled the string. It was a brilliant idea. She finally finished, and it was nearly sunrise.

Syl sighed, and smiled at the two tasks she'd accomplished. Secret weapon, Fred's sword. All she needed to do now was give them back.

She still needed to work on the "Myth Buster" Ken mentioned. She was sure how it would look like and how it would work, except she wasn't sure what materials she would use. And, she had barely slept a wink at night. She had stayed up all night, working on the belt sword. Hopefully Ken would be... pleased.

((Longest. Post. Ever.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:31 am

((Yeah. Took me a while.))

Estelle walked into a forge, looking to see if anyone was there.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:11 pm

Syl looked up from patting Agathon fondly. The metal automaton looked at Estelle.
"Oh, hi." Syl said softly. She stood up and brushed her hands. "I was working on something."
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:36 pm

'Nice automaton,' Estelle commented. 'Um, I was just wondering if you can make something for me..if you have the time.' She looked around the forge. This place is a marvel, she thought.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Syl smiled. Estelle had come at the perfect time, just when she had finished.
"Sure, I got time." She answered. "What do you want?"
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:09 am

Syl wondered why she hadn't been in the forges for so long. She just didn't have that feel to start hammering things. But now she did. Plus, she had things to do. There were a lot of things she were behind on.
Agathon hadn't been activated in a long time. His glassy eyes were lifeless, obviously hadn't been lighted in a long time. His smooth metal body was dusty, reminding her of old robots in the movies that suddenly activated and attacked her.
Syl shuddered at the thought of her own automaton going against her.
She dusted him off and called out in a rather surprisingly smooth voice, "Agathon?"
His eyes blinked and a purple-ish light shined through his eyes. Suddenly they didn't seem so lifeless anymore. He stood up more straight, and Silver yawned from her little resting area. Agathon probably would've grinned if he wasn't a robot. The sound of gears groaned and creaked.
Syl smiled for him. "Sorry, Agathon. For not waking you up sooner." I was busy, She wanted to say, but that was a lie. Still, she wanted to convince him that she did care about him, but the words stuck in her throat.
She should've been a daughter of Apollo. It's so hard to lie, even for good.

((A little fatal flaw at the end? xD))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down