Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Fun [open to all]

2 posters

Go down

Some Fun [open to all] Empty Some Fun [open to all]

Post  Nora Sterling Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Nora sat on her bed in the Aphrodite cabin, putting the finishing touches on her make up and making sure her hair didn't look like a rat's nest, which was the way it normally looked like when she woke up. Luckily she looked better now, thankfully. Standing up, satisfied with her appearance now she walked out of the cabin and towards the volleyball net. Seemed like something fun to do for awhile. 

Upon reaching it she saw someone else. "Quick one-on-one? Or you want to just hang out?" The blonde asked, deciding to at least be polite instead of demanding a game. If the other person didn't want to play a game she was cool with that as well. If they didn't play then at least she wouldn't risk getting her finger nails broke. "I'm Nora." She said, thinking that it would be a good idea to introduce herself since she didn't think she hadn't talked to the person before, or if she had it wasn't for very long. 
Nora Sterling
Nora Sterling

Drachmae : 12

Back to top Go down

Some Fun [open to all] Empty Re: Some Fun [open to all]

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:10 am

Andrew turned around from staring off in space. Looking at the mysterious girl he said Whichever is fine. But I'm in the mood to hang out, so lets go with that one. He looked at her and noticed her and took a guess that she was either an Athena child or Aphrodite. Judging from her looks she was obviously an Aphrodite child but he could be wrong. I'm Andrew pleasure to meet you. he said while holding his hand out.

He grabbed his volleyball So do ya' play or you just coming here to watch? he asked. He started to think about any Norra's he's heard about or met from camp but nothing came to mind. So your an Aphrodite child. he said as a fact. Tons of questions right off the bat. Great way to start a conversation he thought. He than sat down in the grass stretching his legs. Putting the ball to the side he looked at her to see what she would say.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Nora Sterling Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Nora shrugged, "Hanging out is cool." She decided to leave out the whole 'breaking a nail' thing since he was a boy and most likely wouldn't care about such a thing. Though you never knew. Don't judge a book by its cover was a famous saying that had a lot of true meaning to it. "Pleasure to meet you Andrew." She said with a friendly smile as she shook his hand. Based off of first impressions, he seemed like someone she wouldn't mind being friends with. 

"I play. Just for fun though. Never really played for a school team though. Guess that makes sense since I was labeled 'a troubled child'. But then again, I guess most of us were labeled that." She said as she sat down in the grass next to Andrew. "Turns out I wasn't crazy, all those monsters really were out to get me." She said with a small laugh, her hand subcontiously reaching up to play with her necklace. The one that turned into her sword when she needed it. A wonderful gift from her mother, it was cute while still being a useful tool. "Yup. I am one of mom's gorgeous children." Nora said batting her eyelashes at him jokingly before laughing. "What about you? Who's your mom? Or dad?" The blonde asked tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear, waiting for his answer.
Nora Sterling
Nora Sterling

Drachmae : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Andrew laughed with her I guess so too. he said agreeing with her statement. My mom is Harmonia and my dad is Matt Sully a geek who liked swordplay. he said with a smile. So who's your dad? he asked barely holding back that tears. He looked down to hide his feelings.

Remembering his dad was starting to get painful but some things are destiny and destiny can't be changed. Now that he had his emotions in line he looked up at Nora, so he's one for one now. Now here's the fun part; guessing time. Her dad's probably an evil scientist with a dwarf as an evil servant. 1 sibling; probably a little brother. How about she's a fighter and never gives up. Smiling at the thought he looked at Nora for an answer from his question before.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down