Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of Link (took him long enough >:(

3 posters

Go down

The Return of Link (took him long enough >:( Empty The Return of Link (took him long enough >:(

Post  Link Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:59 pm

I slowly walk past the Big House and to the cabins. I don't know how I'm going to pull this off. I mean, who's going to believe that I was here for the entire summer when no one saw me? And don't get me started with explaining what I did when I was gone... It's best if I just keep walking...
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Return of Link (took him long enough >:( Empty Re: The Return of Link (took him long enough >:(

Post  GeneralArin Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm

(FINALLY! POST IN THE ARMORY! NOW!)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Return of Link (took him long enough >:( Empty Re: The Return of Link (took him long enough >:(

Post  SophieJ3920 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Sophie was headed to the Arena for some training. She was walking by the Cabins thinking about enjoying some shooting. That distracted her and she tripped. "Crap!" she muttered to herself, looking down. When she lifted her head she was no longer alone. Looking at the unfamiliar boy, she said "Hi." she was wondering if she had seen him before and asked "Um.. Do I know you?"
SophieJ3920
SophieJ3920

Drachmae : 177

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:26 pm

"Oh, I'm Link." I help her up. "Listen, if anyone asks, could you tell people that I was here for the summer?" I thought back to myself. No, that's stupid, no one'd believe it.
Link
Link

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  SophieJ3920 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:34 pm

"Thanks, Link." Sophie said, grateful for his help. She smiled and then answered "Sure, I'll tell them that. But why.." she started to ask him but said instead "I'm Sophie, by the way.. Nice to meet you."
SophieJ3920
SophieJ3920

Drachmae : 177

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:39 pm

"Thanks. Now, I've got to go plant evidence that I was here, and not goofing off..." I stop abruptly. I've said too much. "Well, it was nice meeting you! Gotta go, bye!"
Link
Link

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down