Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Odd Return (Open)

3 posters

Go down

An Odd Return (Open) Empty An Odd Return (Open)

Post  DestinyGrimm Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Destiny Grimm sighed as she walked through the forest. She had her scythe in hand, cradled against her shoulder like a baseball bat. Her violet eyes looked about as she sighed again.
It had been a long time since her return to the camp. She had wanted to try out the outside life. Going to school was a pain the neck, but she could actually make herself seem normal among the other kids. It was a little odd, seeing as she was positive that they knew there was something a little odd about her, but she could make it work... right?
She sighed again, and for good reason. Eventually, as they always do, the snide remarks and whispers started to spread. All the kids were talking about the new freak in the school.
Her eyes welled with tears as she thought about their little snarky words and accusations. She missed Dominic so much. The only person to make her feel loved, feel appreciated, feel... normal.
She shook her head, clearing herself of thoughts of him. Destiny didn't know where he was now, but it obviously wasn't by her side.
With yet another sigh, she thought about how she was sighing a little too much lately, and almost sighed at the thought.
"I know I'm a daughter of darkness, but this moodiness is getting a little out of hand," she said to nobody in particular.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

An Odd Return (Open) Empty Re: An Odd Return (Open)

Post  Estelle Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:53 pm

'I agree,' Estelle said, hopping down from a tree, book in hand. 'Hey, Destiny. Long time no see?' she offered a grin.

((DESTINY YOU'RE BACK!!!))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:12 am

Destiny grinned brightly at the familiar face. She had jumped slightly at the words, the edges of her shadow spiking out a little, but it returned normal upon recognition.
"Estelle. I'll be damned," she said, looking at her.
It was at that moment that she realised just how long she had been away, and she mentally kicked herself for the stupidity of her absence, her shadow shrinking slightly in her mood.
Destiny grinned, training her violet eyes on the one in front of her, "How are you, Estelle? How have you been? What's been going on? Tell me all about it."

((I like that enthusiasm! Yes, I am back!! Very Happy))
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:42 am

Estelle's grin faltered. 'Where have you been?' she shook her head. 'No, not right now. We've had a Titan Army attack, but we've recovered, as you see.' she smiled. 'And I'm fine, really. I got a boyfriend,' she smiled big. Somehow Destiny made her feel like a little sister.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:55 am

Destiny almost flinched at the words.
She didn't like the idea of a Titan attack, but she hadn't even been there for it. She hadn't even been able to help out.
"Oh, you know, I was trying to live that life that we all try to live. It didn't go so well," she said, trailing off.
The memories of "freak" and "loser" filled hallways and classrooms filled her head. She remembered how she had left the camp to get away from those from her fellow demi-gods. There was one time when a boy had been particularly brutish to her one day at lunch. Dominic had not only stood up for her, even getting into a fight with the boy, but made public claim that she was his girlfriend. The memory threatened to water her eyes, but she blinked away the urge to cry.
Hearing Estelle had a boyfriend made it a lot easier.
Destiny grinned brightly, her shadow almost quivering in her happiness. "A boyfriend! Oh my, oh my! Tell me all about le boyfriend! Is he a strapping young man from the Ares cabin with just enough brain to make up for his muscle?" She asked it teasingly, of course.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:18 pm

'Destiny, I wouldn't!' Estelle exclaimed in mock horror, grinning. 'Actually he's a Hades kid.' She took Destiny's hand and started walking with her. 'Oh, Jake and Kris and Wes went on a quest. They came back. We also had prom.' She grimaced and shook her head at the thought of the Aphrodite kids fussing over her. 'You dont exactly want to experience it.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:48 pm

((Wondering if I may join?? Smile)

Last edited by Corra Castling on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:04 pm

"Ooh, Hades, eh? Getting them big players," Destiny laughed and nudged the girl playfully. In her eyes, Estelle was and always would be her little sister. "Hades... He's basically my nephew!" The daughter of Erebus laughed and shook her head, her arm sliding around Estelle's waist, "No, really though, I'm glad you found a boyfriend. I was starting to wonder if you were on the other team. And Prom is overrated." She almost shuddered at the thought, remembering prom at the school she went to.

((Sure!))
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Esrelle made a face. 'You're lucky you missed it, Lily put me in a dress. ' she smiled. 'Jay was like, I thought you'd come in jeans and a t shirt.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down