Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Revenge (Destiny)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ancient Revenge (Destiny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Revenge (Destiny)

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu May 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Destiny couldn't help but stare at the wound. It didn't hurt... yet. She felt cold and numb. She touched it, not feeling a thing.
She looked up at Dominic and said, "So that's how you felt, then?"
Black shadows started reaching from within the wound, trying to pull the blood back in, but it was useless, so they resorted to trying to heal her. She felt her arm twitch, the familiar feeling of losing control starting.
"Dom," she gasped.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Dominic's face was wide with surprise and confusion. He stared at her, unable to comprehend what he was seeing. The red mist was floating towards him. Some of it brushed up against the air bubble that surrounded him. He reached out and touched it and watched the red drip down his fingers.
'A daughter of darkness shielding a son of light? The world has become a truly horrifying place.' Cephisus grunted before slowly wading towards Dominic with his clawed hands outstretched. 'Come to me Son of Apollo. Accept your death. The pain will be great but you will not suffer as slowly as that wretched girl. Come, let us make an end.'
Dominic's reply was simple.

'I'M GOING TO F%$£*£G KILL YOU!'

He roared before the water around him suddenly lit up with ominous green light. The reeds around him decayed and the mud beneath his feet turned black. His face was twisted with rage, his eyes full of fire and hate. His hands glowed with ominous light.
Dominic's powers had activated. The almighty anger of Apollo that had decimated armies with sickness and plague. The wrath of Apollo had been invoked.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu May 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Destiny's mouth dropped open at Dominic.
"What the hell?" she asked and flinched at the light. Pain seared through her, and she crumpled up in pain. Her screams filled her mind, her body being wrapped in shadows until there looked like a dark gray sphere in the water. She reached a hand through the shadows and tore a path through them to watch Dominic.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Dominic was no longer himself. He wasn't a teenager, a demigod or a warrior; he was a destructive force of nature. A being of mindless rage and destructive power.
He tore towards Cephisus like a torpedo and punched the beast in the side of the head sending it sprawling to the ground. It roared as its scales blackened and peeled away, but it didn't stay down. It shot back up towards Dominic with its mouth open, ready to snap him up.
But Dominic was ready. He clapped his hands in the creatures face and sent a foul wave of stale murky water into the creatures mouth. It spluttered and coughed as the horrid taste filled its throat.
Dominic didn't give the monster another chance. His fists punched at the ceiling above the monsters head. The roof began to crumbled and within seconds large chunks of rock fell upon the beast and buried its lower body under piles of rock.
At that point Dominic just kept punching the beast. He smashed his fists into the ugly face of the sea monster, batting it back and fourth, every punch knocking off more scales and making ugly bruises rise from its flesh.
'S-Stop!' Cephisus growled but Dominic didn't stop punching him, 'I said stop!' It roared before raising the pearl of Aphrodite to Dominic's face.
Dominic just grabbed the pearl between his hands and watched as it shattered into a thousand pieces before resuming pummeling the beast with his fists.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu May 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Destiny was scared.
There wasn't any other way to put it. She had never thought Dominic could be like this, never thought he could be so... powerful. Not that he was weak, oh no, she knew he was strong. She was just shocked he was using non-light powers.
With an effort, Destiny pushed the shadows away from her and started towards Dominic. She swam up behind him, one hand gripping her stomach, the other reaching out for him.
"Dom.."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 17, 2012 6:06 pm

The rage kept pumping through his veins. How dare the ugly monster raise a hand to him. He was a son of Apollo. He possessed the power to level cities, civilizations and empires. The powers his father had gifted him had brought Troy to its knees because of their disrespect towards him. This beast would pay and so would everyone else who would dare to oppose his almighty father.
Cephisus had now been smashed to a pulp. He was quickly dissolving into a mess of gold dust and monster blood, but Dominic kept punching. His hands were bleeding and a few of his fingers were broken. But it didn't matter. The beast needed to be erased from the face of the earth.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu May 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Destiny rushed forward and wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him tightly from behind. She buried her face into his shoulder.
"Dominic, stop! Please, stop! You're scaring us!" She cried, looking at the terrified mermaids who were swimming about frantically, not knowing what to do. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against his back.
"Please, stop. Please..." she whispered, her arms tightening around him.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Dominic tensed as Destiny's arms wrapped around him.
So the enemy had decided to try and get him with a sneak attack? Well, he would sort them out. He would infect their body with the black death and make their bones crumble to dust. They would be reduced to ashes within seconds. That would show them. That would show them all who was the strongest child of Apollo. Not Aristeus. Not Janus or Acraepheus. Not Shakespeare. Not Lenon or any of the other Beatles. Not Lee Fletcher or Michael yew. Not even Wes. He, Dominicus Moss, was the strongest child of Apollo. And he would destroy anyone who disagre-
Horror filled his gut as he snapped out of his trance. He blinked and looked around at the rubble before him and the remains of the monster. He gazed at his bloodied hands before turning to Destiny and then the water nymphs. Marina was staring at him with shock whilst aqua and their older friend hid behind her.
'Destiny...what...what happened?' Dominic whispered. His voice shook with fear.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu May 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Destiny frowned shaking her head and backing up a bit.
"I don't know... You... you..." she smiled slightly, "you unlocked your inner gate."
Hissing in pain, she curled up into a ball, gripping her stomach.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri May 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Dominic had turned pale. He stared at his hands as if afraid they might catch fire before turning back to Destiny and finally registering that she was hurt.
'Oh Jeez...' Dominic cursed before taking off his jacket and shirt before pressing the T-shirt to her wound. He rummaged through his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper.
'You'll be fine. I'll heal you and we'll be fine.' Dominic began.
'Dominic.' Marina called weakly. He turned to her and noticed that she now stood alone on the other side of the cave.
'The others have left. We need to get out of here. I can't hold up the air bubble by myself.' Marina spoke with difficulty. It was now clear what had happened; the two water nymphs had fled in fear of Dominic.
'We better go.' Dominic mumbled.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Fri May 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Destiny stared at Dominic. She cringed, but winced out a smile.
"Dominic, you're pretty hot, you know that?" she asked and gripped the shirt to her stomach.
"Yeah, let's get out of here. It'd be a shame to die in a cave like this one," she said and motioned with her head to the entrance before attempting to paddle her way towards it.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat May 19, 2012 10:18 am

Dominic managed to smile, but inside he felt rotten. He couldn't believe he had succumbed to the wrath again. It had happened once before when him and Skipper had gotten into a fight. He had lost his mind and almost vaporized her.
He could still remember how he it had felt to give in to the power. It hadn't just made him an angry killing machine, it had altered how he thought. The entire time all he could think of was how inferior everything was in comparison to him. It was as life itself was beneath him.
And then there were the images that had flashed before his eyes. The scenes of sickness and disease. Ancient cities succumbing to terrible plagues, from the forces of Troy to the city of London. It was as if he had been there, spreading the horrible death. And it scared him to no end.
'Let me help.' Dominic mumbled as he paddled behind Destiny and held her close before kicking out with his feet, attempting to keep the two of them moving.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat May 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Destiny groaned and put an arm around his shoulders.
"Dominic, are you okay? Are you... okay?" she asked worried.
There was nothing much she could ask. Should she ask him if he's in control and risk offending him? Ask him if he's back to normal and imply that is powers aren't? She could only ask the one question she truly wanted to know. If he was okay.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat May 19, 2012 7:06 pm

'No.' Dominic replied, 'I'm not okay.' He said with a shake of his head whilst they paddled through the murky cave water.
Marina following close behind. Her eyes were shut and her hands raised as she tried to maintain the bubble of air that formed around them.
'I lost control.' Dominic mumbled, 'I killed a monster with barely any effort and in the process almost killed my friends.'
'This is the second time it happened. And all I could think about during my rage was how amazing it felt.' He said before cursing under his breath, 'I became a walking weapon and all I could think of was how powerful I was. I didn't even think about how close I was to killing the one person who meant everything to me.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat May 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Destiny frowned and reached for his hand. She paused and wiped her blood off on her pants and wrapped her fingers with his.
"It's okay, Dominic. It's okay, I mean, we're all alive still. You saved us... Yeah, you were scary... Actually, you were damn terrifying, but we're still alive! It's okay! Really!"
She tried her best to comfort him, and she knew there was one thing that would work. She smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Come on. Let's get better, eh? We'll talk about it when we get up to shore," she said and winced, her stomach pains increasing.

ooc: ooh, I've got an idea Razz After you finish up here, go over to the infirmary! Smile
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat May 19, 2012 8:12 pm

'Yeah...sure.' Dominic mumbled gloomily before kicking out with his legs and aiding the two of them in swimming out of the cave.
He wanted to feel positive and believe that destroying a monster would overshadow the fact that he had almost killed innocent people, but it didn't. He wouldn't ever be able to forget that.

ooc: Oooo look forward to it! Smile
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2