Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambush (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Ambush (Open) Empty Ambush (Open)

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Dominic had visited the volley ball court quite a few times in his past few months at camp, but never to play volley ball. He was really starting to wish that wasn't the case. Volley ball sounded like fun compared to what he was actually doing.
He let out a grunt as a fist swung into his face. Standing opposite him were three sons of Ares led by Bruno Small; a demigod that had decided that he hated Dominic simply because his girlfriend was a little odd.
Dominic chuckled as he wiped blood from his lips on the back o his hand, 'Come on guys. We do this dance every other week. In the end I'll kick all of you to the curb and you'll be spinning that same story to Chiron that you got your injuries from sparring with each other in the woods.'
'Thats not happening today freak. We're making sure of it.' Bruno growled before circling Dominic with his two brothers.
Even though Dominic had put them in the infirmary a few times before, he was a little nervous about his chances. Usually they attacked one by one and were always unarmed. This time they had decided to gang up on him and were armed witth swords and shields they had swiped from the armory.
He had been in fights before so he was confident that he could block a hit or two, but if he wasn't careful he would loose something vital; like his blood and guts.
'All right. Lets do this.' Dominic sighed and raised his fists before lunging towards Bruno.
The four of them fought like animals. Roaring and bashing each other, over come by the rage of battle. Usually Dominic would get a good hit on one of them and knock them out, but today they were too fast and too well prepared.
He let out a grunt of pain as a bronze shield connected with his head and was sent sprawling to the ground. Bruises covered his body and blood ran from his nose and mouth, but the warriors didn't let up. They kicked and stomped on him, making sure not to let him have one moment of rest.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Ambush (Open) Empty Re: Ambush (Open)

Post  Skipper Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Skipper loved strolling by the courts for a little volleyballwatching. And now that it was summer and there was less wind, her powers were practically drained. No flying, no wind powers, nothing. Too humid. So she was just human now. Even better, she didn't have to eat vegan wind food, so now she could actually gain a few pounds. Anyway, she walked by the courts, noticing a fight. A bloody fight. The best kind. Ares kid versus Dominic. Simple to see that the Ares kid was going to win. But Skipper was taller and fast than both of them. In the middle of the fight, she literally picked up Bruno by the back of his shirt, and, since he was slim and fit, threw him against the tree, with whatever strength and wind power she had left helping her. "Having fun, I see," she commented to a bleeding Dominic
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Bruno let out a loud cowarldy squeal as he was thrown into a tree. He may have had a sword and shield, but they did nothing to protect his back and head. The minute he struck the tree he slumped down and fell unconcious.
'Thanks.' Dominic croaked before coughing up blood onto the stone beneath him. His body was in agony. Every bruise burned in the hot sun and his arms and legs felt weak beneath him. His vision spun before his eyes.
He tried to get to his feet, but his body wouldn't list.
'Hey, back off Skipper this ain't your fight!' One of the remaining Ares kids growled before dangerously swipping his sword at the air in front of him, daring Skipper to make a move.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 pm

"Aw," said Skipper mockingly, dodging the sword "little boy wanna play?" she didn't need daggers for this. She moved fast, her actions in a blur. In about ten seconds, she had punched his chin, hitting his jaw, and, while she was dizzy, kneed him in the stomach "I thought Ares's Children were supposed to be strong," she said coldly, her face breaking out into a grin.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:03 pm

The third bully stared at Skipper as his sibling fell to the ground after a few shouts of pain. He lay still at her feet, his tongue hanging out of his mouth while he drooled in his unconcious state.
'H-H-Hey s-stay back. I've got a sword you know? I could really hurt you.' The final Ares camper said before gulping and cautiously stepping back.
'Why are you even doing this? Your weird but you're not a shadow loving freak like him! You should be on our side!'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:15 pm

"Yeah," admitted Skipper "I should be..." a speck of hope flitttered in the Ares Kids' eyes "but I'm not rude and arrogant." and with that, she finished him off by karate kicking him in the neck, shocked that she could reach her leg up that high. She brushed her hands together and muttered "that was fun," then slapped Dominic across the face to wake him up, surveying the volleyball court which was now littered with knocked-out Ares Children.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Dominic woke with a groan and rolled onto his side. He attempted to pick himself up, but he could only manage to bring himself onto one knee.
'They gone?' Dominic muttered, one of his eyes was swollen from a punch to the face and the other was having a hard time seeing through all the blood that ran from a cut on his forehead.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:23 pm

"Well, I knocked them out and they're laying unconscious on the court...I don't know what you really meant by 'gone'." she admitted
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:31 pm

'I thought since they weren't kicking my head in that they had fled' Dominic said before looking at the carnage through his good eye, 'But you messed them up.' Dominic said before letting out a wet cough and wiping fresh blood from his lips.
He swayed on his knees and felt the world topple to one side. He lost his balance and slammed back into the ground.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Skipper ripped some ambrosia from her pocket and stuffed a bit of it down his throat, then trickled some nectar into his mouth. Whatever "healing" skills she had, A.K.A stuffing ambrosia down someone's throat, had maybe succeeded.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:03 pm

The taste of chocolate icecream helped to bring Dominic back into the realm of the living. His wounds were still visible and bleeding but his head was cleared of the pounding sensation.
With a little effort Dominic managed to get to his feet. He wiped blood from his brow and breathed in deep before glancing towards Skipper.
'Thank you' He said softly, 'You didn't have to save me.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:10 pm

"Take advantage of it while you can," she said smugly "because I don't like humidity and tend to get super cranky in summer."
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:15 pm

'Skipper I'm serious. Thank you.' Dominic said softly and looked over to the girl, 'I've made a couple of enemies around camp recently. Not everyone would have just jumped in like that....I owe you.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Skipper grinned "Clearly," she commented, glancing at the KO'd bodies "but what do you owe me?"
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:24 pm

'Anything.' Dominic said before running his hand over his brow as he began to exammine the damage. Thye cuts to his forehead were bleeding heavily but they weren't too bad, they'd clear up once they scabbed over. The bruises would need some time, he could probably shorten their recovery rate if he spent some time using healing magic.
'If you need my help with anything then you can count on me.' Dominic said before turning to the girl. He wanted to smile, but he was pretty sure his teeth had been painted crimson and that wouldn't be a pleasent sight.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:25 pm

"In your current state," started Skipper "I would probably get much better help from a sweaty gym sock."
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:27 pm

'Yeah yeah I'm not a pretty sight.' Dominic said with a sigh. He should have expected that Skipper would still pick on him. 'Just know that I'm here. If you get into trouble or need anything. I've got your back.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:39 pm

"Like always," she added "well, see you later," and she skipped off as she always had done and always will do.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:56 am

As he watched her walk off a smile came to his face. In the past he had wondered if Skipper hated him. The two of them didn't get along much and Skipper spent most of the time being mean to him, but now he was sure he knew the truth. They were friends.
With a groan Dominic begaan to walk to the infirmary. He would neeed some serious healing to get rid of the damage they had dealt him.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down