Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First timers at the Archery *Feel Free*

2 posters

Go down

First timers at the Archery *Feel Free* Empty First timers at the Archery *Feel Free*

Post  H.Brightlight Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:52 am

Hannah arrived at the Archery that afternoon. It seems that there's not much people hanging around in there. So, she decided to try firing some arrows. She had her Bow in hand and took an arrow. With a target in sight, she aimed and calculating the wind's direction that would affect her fire. "In your heart, just keep FAITH, and your arrow shall fly STRAIGHT" she thought to herself. And when she was ready, *Whooosh!* she released the arrow, and it flew straight right to her target. "Whooaa... So much for being a child of Apollo....." she said with a grin on her face.
H.Brightlight
H.Brightlight

Drachmae : 69

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

First timers at the Archery *Feel Free* Empty Re: First timers at the Archery *Feel Free*

Post  Skipper Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:18 am

Skipper strolled down to the archery range, bored out of her mind. Her red hair trailed behind her, struggling to catch up with her fast pace. She got there just in time to see a little girl she didn't know shooting arrows "Nice shot." she said at the entrance to the range, clearly startling thr girl.
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

First timers at the Archery *Feel Free* Empty Re: First timers at the Archery *Feel Free*

Post  H.Brightlight Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:55 am

"Oh Uhmm... Thanks. Well, I'm not sure that was me." Hannah said. That time she realized she sounded so stupid. "I...I mean I wasn't even aware that I know how to do that. Beginner's luck, I guess..." she continued to sound less stupid. "I'm Hannah, by the way. I'm kinda new here at Camp Weirdo." She introduced herself, and just then she realized what she just called the camp. "Oh! I...I mean Camp HALF-BLOOD! S-sorry... I didn't mean to insult your camp it's just... I mean, well, I have to admit, it is very weird." she continued. "I mean, look at that guy!" she said as a Satyr passed by. "He's... he's half-GOAT! Which totally NOT NORMAL..."
H.Brightlight
H.Brightlight

Drachmae : 69

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down