Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny (Destiny Grimm)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Destiny (Destiny Grimm) - Page 2 Empty Re: Destiny (Destiny Grimm)

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Destiny rushed over to Dominic, "Come on, Dom! Don't do that! Don't you dare pass out! Don't you dare... leave!" She stopped herself from using the other word...
She cried, "Come on! I'll bring you up to the infirmary! We'll heal you! Don't worry, we'll make sure you're okay, safe, and.. and... just lovely! We'll make sure you're as lovely as you were before!"
She knew it was lame, but it was the first thing that came to mind.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:31 pm

'Destiny,' Dominic mumbled, 'I'm not sure if I'm going to make it.' He wheezed. The poison was slowing his heart down, he could feel it struggling to beat. The pain was sub siding, which wasn't good, that meant his central nervous system was failing.
'But...I don't think I want to die. So I'm going to do something incredibly stupid,' Dominic muttered before turning his head weakly to Destiny. He placed his hand softly on her shoulder, 'But before I do it you've got to do me a favor.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Destiny was crying, feeling like a dope, and nodded, "Anything, Dom! Anything!" She wished with all her heart for him to live. There was no way she was going to do nothing and watch him die. She was going to do anything and everything to keep him alive. No matter the costs.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:47 pm

'Don't kill me for this.' Dominic spoke before grabbing her by the collar of her shirt and pulling her down. His lips met hers and he kissed her softly.
After a few seconds he pulled back before slamming his hands against his chest.
He had no healing powers. He knew they had been taken away from him. The direct contact power of healing was a gift he had been loaned by Apollo. A guarantee that he would survive and divert the ambush by Python.
It should be impossible for Dominic to heal now that Apollo had taken his power away.
But Dominic didn't doubt that Apollo had been watching the whole battle. He had seen Dominic charge in against all odds and sacrifice himself for the sake of protecting Destiny.
There was no way he would let Dominic die now.
Dominic let out a sharp gasp as bright painful light exploded from his chest. His eyes shone with golden light and his body radiated with power.
The poison leaked from his wounds before they closed up slowly. Healing completely and leaving nothing behind but a sligth scar from where the fangs had pierced his flesh.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Destiny gasped as she was pulled, but it was cut short by Dominic's lips against hers. Her eyes widened slightly, but she kissed him back. It was over too fast.
She pulled back in shock as light seemed to shine from him. She had to turn and shield her eyes, feeling warmth on her burnt skin, and pain from what light her eyes had seen. Screams erupted in her head as the shadows had to retreat. She felt her heart flipping, her breath catching, and her mind turning.
Looking back, after the light had died out, she saw Dominic. Not hurt Dominic, not dying Dominic, just Dominic. He was all healed and patched up, and she could barely smile through her tears.
"Dominic, your wounds..."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Dominic sat up. He blinked dumbly and the turned to Destiny. He looked down and felt the patch that had been a huge gaping wound only moments ago and then turned back to Destiny again.
He was quiet before a smile broke out over his face. He said one smiple sentence; 'Being the hero sucks.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Destiny was laughing. This turned to crying. This melted away into anger.
"You stupid, ignorant, hot-headed jerk! How could you possibly think that you could come down here and face that thing by yourself?! WHY would you even think it?! Did you forget that you have friends who care about your safety?! Did you forget that there are people who do care whether about you being hurt or not? Did you just decide that you could take on an over-grown worm by yourself?!
"Oh my Atlanta! Dominic Moss, you've got another thing coming if you think that nobody would've came with you! How do you think I feel, knowing that you left me out of this adventure?! Sure, I'm burned like hell, and sure, I've got some poison on me, but whatever!" She growled, "Dominic Moss, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! If you think that Python was your biggest threat right now, you're wrong!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:58 am

Dominic kept grinning the entire time. Destiny was ranting and raving but yet nothing could wipe the smile from Dominics face.
'Destiny.' He said softly aand raised his hands to her face beforer wipibng the tears from her cheeks.
'Shut up.' He spoke softly before pulling her into him and kissing her again, his arms wrapped around her body as he held her to him. This time there was no pain to distract him and no gaping wound in his chest. This kiss wasn't his last.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Destiny gave in and kissed him back. She wondered how she got here. In her mind, the whole things replayed in fast speed.
First, she'd gone to her cabin to find Dominic leaving her pack of cards. Then, she'd followed the silly boy into the caves. Finally, after him almost dying, after destroying a huge python, after poison dripping from her skin, and after him kissing her... she was here, kissing him back. She pulled back just enough to murmur, "You're no good for my health."
She kissed him again, thankful he was alive.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:49 am

Well thats because I'm a trouble maker, Dominic thought as he kissed her back. A smile forming under her soft lips.
He pulled back and grinned at the girl. Red outlined his cheeks, but he didn't care. He was alive and happy.
'Come on. Lets get out of here. We're minus one Python but we've still got thousands of annoying giant ants.' Dominic said before getting to his feet slowly.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2