Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking the Know-It-All (Alexis)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Breaking the Know-It-All (Alexis) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Know-It-All (Alexis)

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Alexis laughed but grabbed both of his hands in hers and pushed him off."Stop. . . it."Alexis said as her laughing calmed down.

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Know-It-All (Alexis) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Know-It-All (Alexis)

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:50 pm

'You know the rules Alexis. Don't hate the player hate the game.' Dominic laughed before lnging forwards again and tickling her again, not giving her a chance to react.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Alexis laughed,"Stop!"Alexis said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:01 pm

'Never' Dominic chuckled, 'Come on Alexis. You'll end up going over the side if you keep this up.' Dominic laughed and began tickling up her sides, 'Wheres that Athena instinct of yours?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Alexis grabbed his hands and stopped him from tickling her,she had her bag wrapped around one of her shoulder. A easy open pocket,she leaned in before taking her dagger and pointed him at him."There's my Athena instinct."Alexis said."Try to get it out of my hands and I'll let you win."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Dominic looked at the point of the dagger and then at Alexis. He had made a mistake, he had pushed her and she had pushed right back. It was a bad position to be in. One hand trapped, the other free but with a blade point hovering before his throat.
All he needed to do was get the blade from her hand.
She was close to him, perhaps he could wrestle it out of her hand?
No, that would be dangerous. Besides, she was probably used to using it. If he tried grabbing it she would more than likely have it against his neck before he could even say; I surrender.
He glanced back and fourth again. She was so close.
An idea suddenly formed. A bold idea that could go horribly wrong, but it was his only chance.
'Ok...dodge this.' Dominic said before he leaned in to Alexis. He heard her gasp as his lips paused just a centimetre or two before hers. He heard the dagger fall from her hand and in that moment he sprung back and caught it.
'Check mate.' He said and held up the dagger.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Alexis looked at him,"You win."Alexis said realizing it was way to high for her to try to grab away from him."Now what was the promise?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:32 pm

'Whoa. You took that well. I thought you would have slapped me fo doing something like that.' Dominic said, his cheeks burning a little from embarassment.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:34 pm

"Well I was guessing it was just a way to distract me. So I didn't slap you,since I did the same."Alexis said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:44 pm

'I'm not sure if your saying that to make me drop my guard so you can slap me then.' Dominic said with a hint of nervousness in his voice.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:48 pm

"I'm not . . . "Alexis said and smiled convincingly."I'm not going to slap you."Alexis added. She hid the fact that slapping people reminded her of her father,military genius always slapping her in the head when a false word came out or she did something stupid and impulsive,but she wasn't like her dad at all she wouldn't slap a friend. Alexis sighed."Ok what was the promise or should I just guess?"Alexis asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Dominic relaxed a little, but he didn't like the look on Alexis's face. She looked like she was troubled by something, but he didn't have the courage to ask what was wrong.
'Heres the promise.' Dominic said as he leaned back in the canoe, 'If I ever get a quest, come with me. Vice versa if you get one.' He said before stretching out his hand and offering her his little finger.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:05 pm

"Of course I'll come with you if you ever get a quest you wouldn't live without me there."Alexis said and smiled a little and pinky swore. Alexis sighed."Now could we get out of canoe lake. Poseidon and Athena still hate each other."Alexis said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:16 pm

'What about Apollo and Athena? Do they get along?' Dominic asked, pulling up a oar from the bottom of the canoe and started to paddle the canoe towards the pier.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 pm

"Of course they do."Alexis said softly."They don't fight not that I know of."Alexis added."But—Poseidon and Athena you don't want to be in the room."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:19 pm

'Huh...and now its suddenly dawned on me how complicated my family is.' Dominic said whilst scratching his head, 'Got great aunts and uncles who can't be in the same room with each other otherwise they blow everything up. Got an aunt who leads a band of hunters and a dad who...well drives the sun.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:25 pm

"Yep that's how the gods are. Think of Ares for example no one likes him not even his parents or his children."Alexis sighed."I think he's used to it by now. But it's true not a lot of people enjoy his presence."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:30 pm

'Haven't talked to an Ares kid yet. Mainly because they throw stuff at me when I start playing guitar.' He said with a huff, 'I should have words with their dad. He needs to show some discipline.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:32 pm

"No not a good idea. He even hates me and I'm not that mean only when I want to be or I'm just tired."Alexis said."He just says I'm another Athena child. He will literally kill you."Alexis said."Don't even try he's too strong."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:56 pm

'Well he is a god. Can't imagine myself being able to defeat a god.' Dominic said before scratching his head, 'Can gods even die?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 pm

"They can grow weak if you know—the titans come out they could grow weaker then they were."Alexis said."But that will never happen. Promise."Alexis said."If it did Chiron would have us take care of it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 am

'I see. So when the worse happens we have to deal with it.' Dominic said before sighing and leaning back, 'Good to know.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:16 pm

"Well Dominic if they ever do grow weak were the only ones to stop them . . . "Alexis sighed."But that's an if situation,"

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:52 pm

'An if situation that sounds as if its happened once too often.' Dominic said before sighing. The boat knocked against the pier as it finally floated to shore.
'We have arrived at our destination my lady.' Dominic said as he stepped out of the boat, 'Can I take your luggage?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Alexis smiled."I'm good but thank you."Alexis said as she got up from the boat seat landed softly on the sand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next