Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Little Secret (Alexis)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Our Little Secret (Alexis) Empty Our Little Secret (Alexis)

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Dominic grumbled to himself as he shoveled an entire hamburger into the fire. After his recent secret trip to New York Dominic knew he owed his Dad big for sending the Griffin to drag him and Fred to safety. The more he thought about it the more he realised it had been a horrible idea dragging people into it.
Which was why he made his way to the Athena table after he was done.
'Sorry boy and girls I need to borrow Alexis's here.' Dominic spoke, giving the table a wide beaming grin as he rested his hands on Alexis's shoulder.
'Eat quick or eat later. I need to talk to you.' He whispered into the girls ear before backing up and gesturing politely for her to follow him.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Our Little Secret (Alexis) Empty Re: Our Little Secret (Alexis)

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Alexis looked at her half brothers and sisters then got up and walked over to where dominic was.'Yes?"Alexis asked softly crossing her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:01 pm

'Burk and Hare' Dominic answered, 'Ever been there? Its a body shop.' He said as he watched her.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Alexis was the girl with the black leather jacket a purple beanie,who looked like she was a regular customer. Alexis looked at him."I feel like I'm being interrogated. Yes I have been there why?"Alexis asked and uncrossed her arms and let them drop to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:08 pm

'Because thats whats happening.' Dominic replied, 'I know you've been there before. I saw you.' He said and paused before back tracking, 'You were in New York when me and Fred busted out of camp. You followed us didn't you?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Alexis sighed and looked to the side."That night a 12 year old demigod was killed and I had a feeling,that you guys would be around there so . . . yes I was there but once you guys left the monster was tempted to follow you guys. So I ran back to camp leading it here. "Alexis said,then looked at him."I was doing you two a favor while you two snuck out."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:06 pm

'You could have called Chiron. Told him what we were doing. Told them that we were sneaking out after hours. You could have even stopped us.' Dominic said, crossing his arms across his chest as he watched her, 'Alexis. Did you really do that? Or did you follow us because you wanted to come with us?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:07 pm

"To prove it."Alexis said and lifted her sleeve a giant scar went up her arm and looked like a bite mark on her wrist."even if I did you two would get angry at me and I'll get angry at myself. "Alexis said."Forget it I have nothing to prove. "Alexis said walking towards the doors.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:17 pm

'Alexis.' Dominic called after her, 'Alexis.' she just kept walking. He sighed before running up behind her and pulling hugging her from behind, 'Thanks.' He mumbled, 'For whatever reason you were in New York. Thanks for not ratting us out.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Alexis looked down."That girls name was Sofie. Chiron took our DNA and it was a complete match. "Alexis eyes began to water,tears rolled down her cheek."She was my sister,"

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:29 pm

A cold void opened up in Dominic's chest. For a moment white hot rage coursed through him. Anger built up inside of him. A blood thirsty desire to destroy the creature that had hurt his friend surfaced and roared.
But he didn't let it speak for him. He pushed it back down inside him and instead let the hug grow a little tighter.
'I'm sorry.' He spoke softly.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Alexis nodded,wiped the tears quickly."I'll be okay . . . But next time tell me when you decide to leave the camp so I know. Just because I care for you and don't want you dead."Alexis muttered as she broke out of the hug gently. "Your one of my only friends. Don't get yourself killed. For my sake."Alexis added as she took one glance at him before stepping out and sitting on the porch steps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:03 pm

'I will. I promise.' He spoke before sitting down next to her on the stone steps that led out of the pavillion. The rest of the campers were still at their tables eating, but Dominic had lost his appetite.
He was silent as he pulled out his guitar and began playing it. A soft, slow tune surfaced from the instrument. A sad cold melody.
'Me and Fred got the stuffing kicked out of us.' Dominic said after a few minutes of silence, 'I was an idiot. I should have asked for your help. You'd have know how to fight the cannibal giants.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:20 pm

"Don't blame yourself. "Alexis said,as she pushed a blond hair out of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:26 pm

'Too bad. I already am.' Dominic muttered, 'I nearly got Fred killed. She caught me sneaking out of camp and wouldn't let me go alone. Said it was the right thing to do.' He mumbled, 'We got to New York and pulled up at a Burger Joint. I left my guitar in the car and walked right into a trap. I would have been a goner if Fred hadn't come and checked on me.'
'I nearly got her killed.' He repeated with a growl, 'I nearly got one of my only friends at this place killed and all because I don't like my dad.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:40 pm

"We all hate our godly parents at times. "Alexis said rubbing his arm lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:50 pm

'No. This was different.' Dominic spoke softly, 'I've got a little brother. His names Clyde, he's only three years younger than me.'
'Mom said that my dad was father to both me and him.' He growled, 'But how could that be true when Clyde isn't here? If I've got to stay here because I'm a demigod then why isn't Clyde here too? He should be here, where its safe.'
'So I go to Chiron and ask him to tell me the truth. He doesn't answer me. I tell him to let me go see him and he says no. I ring my stepdad and he tells me to stay put.' He growled, his tone getting more angry, 'And thats when I realised it. My brothers adopted. He's not a son of Apollo. He's just a mortal.'
He stopped playing his guitar and turned to Alexis. There was anger in his eyes but he didn't let it show on his face, 'So I got angry and disobeyed them all. I tried to go to Florida so I could talk to Clyde and bring him here and then Apollo could prove me wrong and claim him.'
'But thats not what would have happened.' Dominic muttered, 'I knew that and I hated Dad for it. I hated that he wasn't my little brothers Dad. I hated him for a stupid reason like that and it made me want to find Clyde even more.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Alexis sighed,"Hey relax . . . calm down."Alexis said and scooted towards him and hugged him softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Dominic let out a heavy sigh as he was hugged. He let himself lean into it a little. Letting himself relax, 'See. Thats why we needed you. You'd have been able to talk me out of it.' He mumbled, 'I'm not wise at all. A wise guy would have thought that through'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:05 pm

"I'm not that all wise."Alexis said and hugged him back."Your father isn't the blame . . . your blaming on yourself. It's not your fault at all. Clyde is in a better place. He's resting. It's best to let him rest."Alexis said and smiled a little."Your lucky you had chances with him. That's all that matters is the moments."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm

'I still want to see him.' Dominic mumbled, 'I looked out for him for years. I have no idea how he's getting on without me. Gods only knows what Harold is telling him to stop him from wondering where I am.' He said with a sigh.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Alexis pulled away,"It's better to think about it what the consequences are if you left and if it's really for Clyde or is it really for you. Sometimes when we say were doing it for someone. Were actually doing it for ourselves. Think about it before you do it. "Alexis said and smiled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm

'Thats good advice.' Dominic said after a moments pause, 'Really good advice. See? You are a know-it-all' He said before smiling widely at her, 'And thats nothing to be ashamed of, because having brains means you don't make stupid mistakes like me.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Alexis looked at him,"I guess being a know it all is okay. "Alexis shrugged slightly then stared at her scar on her arm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 am

'What was the monster?' Dominic asked, gesturing to the scar on her arm.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next