Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life as an Aphrodite Kid (Open for All)

2 posters

Go down

Life as an Aphrodite Kid (Open for All) Empty Life as an Aphrodite Kid (Open for All)

Post  percabethrox Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:54 am

Lisaya hummed a song while lying down on her bunk. Her curled blonde hair rested on her chest. She heard a knock on the door and went to open it. Shefound one of the unclaimed at her cabin door. "Bonjour, darling. How can I help you?" The Unclaimed demigod looked nervous. "Um, Lisaya, I need some advice... I like one of the guys in the Hermes cabin and well I don't know if he likes me back? I mean, he's always smiling and winking at me... And he steals things just for me, but...I'm just not sure..." Lisaya sighed happily. "Ah, l'amour... C'est beau. (She just said Ah, love... It's beautiful). Darling. It sounds like HE'S trying to get your attention. I think HE is ze von who likes you darling." The Unclaimed kid's eyes lit up. "really? You think so? Thanks Lisaya!" The girl ran off and hugged a guy. Probably her crush. "Ah, j'aime l'amour. C'est tellement beau." She walked back in her cabin and started to brush her hair.

percabethrox

Drachmae : 8

Back to top Go down

Life as an Aphrodite Kid (Open for All) Empty Re: Life as an Aphrodite Kid (Open for All)

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:01 am

To RP as your character, you must put in an application I'm the sub-forum "New Application". Then I'll take a look at it and approve or correct said application. Thanks!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down