Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life as an Aphrodite Kid (open to ALL)

5 posters

Go down

Life as an Aphrodite Kid (open to ALL) Empty Life as an Aphrodite Kid (open to ALL)

Post  Callistos Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Corra sighs and sets her multiple bags down on her bunk. She's been away for awhile, checking out a little school, which she hated. She couldn't wait-- she had heard before there were more Aphrodite kids, and she couldn't wait to meet them. She walked around the room, singing softly to herself while brushing her hair.
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Life as an Aphrodite Kid (open to ALL) Empty Re: Life as an Aphrodite Kid (open to ALL)

Post  Syl Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Syl walked along the cabin commons. She heard a soft humming in the Aphrodite cabin.
Weird. Most of the Aphrodite kids would be by the lake right now.
She risked peeking into the cabin. Some of them were sensitive about privacy. Some of them were persuasive. That lead to danger.
One kid.
She was pretty, well, the girl was an Aphrodite kid.
Knocking on the door, Syl stepped back.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Life as an Aphrodite Kid (open to ALL) Empty Re: Life as an Aphrodite Kid (open to ALL)

Post  Callistos Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Corra opened the door and looked at the girl standing before her. She had never met her before. Looking her up and down, she couldn't tell who her parent might be. She set her hairbrush down and smiled at her. "Hi!" she said. "I'm Corra."
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Syl smiled. "Hey." She said. "I'm Syl. Are you new?"
That sounded much more straightforward than expected.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Corra smiles a little at her, holding back a very Aphrodite-ish giggle. "Been here four years. But I haven't been around for the past year, so there are a lot of people I don't know. And last time I was here, I wasn't as social. I've definitely changed since then." She frowned slightly, thinking back on all her memories. When she refocused again on Syl, she said, "How long have you been here? Who's your parent?"
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:17 pm

"About one year." She said automatically. "Uh, my dad's Hephaestus."
The not social part nagged her. Corra didn't seem like it was possible for her to... be not social. But then again... don't judge a book by its cover. Or don't judge someone until you've sit at their forge and worked with their own hammer.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:25 pm

She nodded. "Than that would make sense, why I haven't met you." She tilted her head slightly. Hephaestus? Awkward. Aphrodite and Hephaestus were married, she recalled, holding back a giggle. Ever since she embraced who her mother really was, she had definitely become more of, well... more of a girl.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:48 am

((You guys mind if I join?))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:52 am

((Sure.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:13 pm

Estelle knocked on the door of the Aphrodite cabin. 'Anyone theee?' She called.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Corra, sighing at her uncharacteristically girliness, looked past Syl to the newcomer. "Hello!" she exclaimed, her voice sounding bubbly. She invited both girls inside.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Estelle grimaced at the too-welcome-hospitality as she walked in. The air smelled of designer perfume, but she expected it. 'Hey Corra, Syl.' she said. 'Corra, I think one of your siblings snuck my T-shirts out so I couldn't wear them. You have any idea where they are?' she asked. Seriously, why were Aphrodite kids so set on making her gorgeous? It wasn't like she was a blondie..

Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:40 pm

She smiled slightly at Estelle. "Sorry, no idea. I just got back, so I haven't seen anyone besides you. Just met Syl." She smiled at Syl again. "I promise you though, once things are okay again and I'm back to my normal routine, I'll make sure my siblings don't cause so much trouble."
Corra smirked, unable to help herself. A small part of her understood her siblings, deep down in side, she also wanted to give any and every girl a makeover. But she fought those urges down, for everyone elses safety. After all, the Aphrodite kids needed SOMEONE who was in control and understanding. Otherwise, who knows what'll happen?
"So," she said. "What are you two up to? How has Camp been?"
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:27 am

Syl looked between Corra and the daughter of Athena. "Do you know Estelle?" She asked.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:27 pm

"Not personally, no. But, like, by face," Corra explained to Syl. "Like I told you, I was pretty quiet last time I came here."
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:44 pm

'Yeah. You didn't do anything when your siblings dragged me in here,' Estelle made a face, playfully accusing the girl. 'Don't tell them I dyed my hair back to its original color. They haven't noticed me without blue highlights yet.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Corra giggled. "Don't worry, Estelle, I wont say anything." She looked back and forth at her and Syl. "Hey, you guys should introduce me to some of the people here! I would love to meet new people!"
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Estelle smiled. 'I guess..' she decided not to mention Jay. Aphrodite kids knew about that anyways.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Syl nodded. "Sure." She said. "I don't know all the people in camp, though..." She trailed off.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:36 pm

"Oh that's fine, Syl! Everyone starts off at that stage. I actually stayed at that stage for a while."

Corra looked at Estelle's expression. She knew what was going on-- as an Aphrodite kid, she could pick up on the little things like that. She knew before she even said anything. Smiling, she looked at her.

"Estelle, you should know full well you cant hide this kind of thing from me." Corra poked her playfully. "I mean, really, my mom is the goddess of LOVE. Who is it? Introduce me, bring him over here, I must know!" She held back uncontrollable giggles.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Estelle rolled her eyes. It was the first time her polker face had been let down, and this happens? She glared at the ceiling for a while, debating on whether or not to speak. 'Jay.' She grumbled. She disnt want Corra's siblings telling her the romantic version they thought up. 'Son of Hades.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:56 pm

"OHMYGODS!" Corra couldn't help but shriek. "Ohmygods, Estelle, a son of the Underworld? They're usually pretty shady, quiet and mysterious. That's so amazing. I need to catch up to you, find myself a guy!" She was genuinely happy for Estelle.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:56 am

Marcia stumbled upon this cabin. She flew through the door to be face planted into a wall. "Hellooooo
" she smiled cheerfully as she got up and dusted herself off. "My name is Marcia and I am new here. I happened to have stumbled upon this cabin." Marcia explained.

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:40 pm

(marcia u need to have your character approved before you can RP also i think that this topic was kinda closed already)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:36 pm

((If you'd like to get your character approved so you can start RPing Marcia, just go to the New Applications section under Creation and use the format there. Hope you join!))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down