Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging at the Stables [Open]

5 posters

Go down

Hanging at the Stables [Open] Empty Hanging at the Stables [Open]

Post  Kelly Nero Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:50 pm

(I am approved btw just not moved to campers group yet)

Kelly walked in Camp Half-Blood over to the stables. She knew that she could talk to pegasi being a daughter of Poseidon and all. She wondered how far the news has gotten that a child of the Big 3 came to camp. She walked into the stables and took out an apple she got from the mess hall earlier. She walked up to the pegasus she enjoyed talking to the most. She has only spent 1 day at the camp and the first thing she did after the tour was again visit the stables. She talked to some of the pegasi there and decided that she personally liked Butterscotch the most. She was a sweet pegasus. She walked up to the palamino coated pegasus and said, "I got you something from the mess hall." Kelly gave Butterscotch the apple and she ate it gladly. With a neigh Kelly understood the pegasus said, "How about some sugar cubes?" Kelly rolled her eyes and took out a few from her pocket and let Butterscotch eat them. Kelly enjoyed being around her. Since she hasn't made any friends yet at camp, Buttetscotch was the only thing that could keep her mind off of her mother's death.
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Drachmae : 96

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the Stables [Open] Empty Re: Hanging at the Stables [Open]

Post  Andrew Andreli Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:44 pm

Andre honestly had no idea as to why he was walking to the stables. I mean, he's a child of Hades, for crying out loud! Horses hate him. He hated horses. Now, Andre's no math prodigy here, but usually don't two negatives equal a negative? Or, at least, isn't that rational thinking?

But it was better than the sea bank. The son of Hades could remember that easily, as clear as crystal. Never had Andre felt so hopeless and miserable in his life. He wasn't supposed to like guys--especially not Axel. It's just...whenever he saw him, his entire world went from a cold, dark winter in Norway to a nice, sunny, beautiful day in Florida. But you can feel that with anyone, right? Andre felt it with that one Persephone (or was it Demeter...?) girl. Living proof crushes aren't meaningful. Probably. Totally. Because...that has to be it.

So when Andrew Andreli entered the stables and saw this girl in there, talking to a horse (so it was a Poseidon child, or she was just crazy), he knew the gods--or God, depending on which was truly true--had sent him the for a reason. I don't want a friend though, his shoulder-devil argued. Friends are good! the angel refuted. On and on they bickered until finally, the angel won, and Andre was forced to walk over and say a simple "Hi, I'm Andre."

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Nero Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:03 pm

Kelly rubbed Butterscotch's muzzle and she could feel her sniffing her hand to see if there were any more pieces of sugar cubes. She heard a voice behind her introduce himself as Andrew. She turned still keeping one hand on the pegasus's muzzle. "Hi, my name is Kelly." Kelly said in a little bit of a soft voice. Naturally she was shy. This was the first camper she talked to other then the ones who were showing her around the first day. "Do you like coming to the stables too?" Kelly asked the pale, dark haired boy. She hoped that he shared the love of horses/pegasi like her.
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:16 pm

((Hi, mind if I join?))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Nero Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:17 pm

(Sure, hop on in just after andrew posts though so it would go me -> andrew -> estelle)
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Nero Mon May 04, 2015 3:39 pm

Okay Estelle, Andrew isn't replying. You can come on in.
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon May 04, 2015 7:56 pm

These days, Estelle had developed a habit of tugging at her silver necklace whenever she was thinking about something. It was an annoying habit to have formed, but apparently a useful one also, for she only realized the lack a necklace around her neck when she reached up to tug at the skin of her neck. She was sure that one of the Hermes kids had taken it. Estelle was not a person to forget things. However, it did not hurt to take another look around the places she had been today, and this is exactly what she did.

Unfortunately, the necklace was nowhere to be seen. There was one last place left to look, and then she would visit the Hermes cabin. Estelle Shade walked into the stables in her usual regal manner, her sharp grey eyes skimming over various surfaces. There were campers in there--she could recognize Andrew, the son of Hades. An acquaintance, nothing more, really. Then she spotted the brunette standing next to him. Apparently she was talking to horses--Poseidon. Athena and Poseidon never got along, but Estelle tried to be fair to everyone. She set up her mental walls for everyone, for though she had warmed up during the years of Camp, it was not enough to make her let her guard down in front of a newbie. And she immediately asserted that the girl was a newbie, because she looked pretty clueless to who Estelle was. Plus, Estelle hadn’t seen her before around camp.

Ever the heartwarming welcome-er, the counselor of the Athena cabin nodded to the girl once before proceeding to scan the horses.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Nero Tue May 05, 2015 11:46 pm

Kelly noticed that Andrew wasn't answering her question which was odd. She then saw a girl walk in with gray eyes and black hair. She looked at them for a moment. The girl nodded to Kelly in a way of saying "hello." Kelly smiled and said, "Hi, what brings you to the stables?" Maybe this girl liked being near horses too er, pegasi. She kept having to remind herself not to refer to pegasi as normal horses. Besides, she only just found out that all these Greek myths weren't any myths at all.
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  OnyxEyedOwl Sun May 10, 2015 12:09 am

(Err, is okay if I join?)

OnyxEyedOwl

Drachmae : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 10, 2015 1:03 am

((This isn't my thread, but I'm sure Kelly wouldn't mind xP))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  OnyxEyedOwl Sun May 10, 2015 1:11 am

(Okay. If you don't mind, I'll just start then. : D)
Addeline watched the horses, cringing as one came a bit too close for comfort. Sighing, she looked in the stables, searching for a familiar face, but to no avail. Gently patting one raven-colored horse cautiously, she slipped past the beast and seated herself on a hay bale, pulling out a novel. When she finished the book, tired, she handed the nearby pegasus sugar cubes-a way of bribery-and walked by the stables, but incidentally bumped into someone and landed ungracefully in a heap on the floor, bag going flying onto a horse, which, in turn, made it bump into a water trough, causing the water to spill. Addeline winced, rubbing her head, then murmured a quick apology to the girl before her.

OnyxEyedOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Nero Sun May 10, 2015 10:46 am

Estelle wasn't answering her question. She did see another girl walk into the stables though. She had blonde, wavy hair and amber eyes. She seemed a little cautious of the pegasi. The blonde girl sat down to read. When she closed the book she walked by and accidentally bumped into Kelly. She herself wasn't hurt but she saw the girl stumble back and fall on the floor. A bag flew onto a pegasus and statled it causing a water trough to spill. The blonde haired girl winced and rubbed her head. She muttered an apology. "Are you okay?" Kelly asked offering a hand to help her up.
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  OnyxEyedOwl Sun May 10, 2015 12:34 pm

"Yes, thank you."Addeline murmured before accepting her hand. Dusting herself off, she picked up her books and
looked at the girl before her.
"I hope you don't mind, but what's your name? I really haven't met you yet..."She confessed, flushing.

OnyxEyedOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Nero Sun May 10, 2015 1:08 pm

(Okay, the new order is Kelly -> Onyx -> Estelle -> Andrew [if he still wants to do it])

The blonde haired girl murmured a thanks to her and said that she was fine. When the girl accepted her offer of getting helped up (if she was wet) she would be now dry due to one of the abilties a child of Poseidon would have. The girl asked what her name was. "I'm Kelly, and you?" Kelly asked. She wondered who this girl's godly parent was. Reading would have been a sign of Athena but there were plenty of other people who liked to read and this girl didn't have grey eyes like most Athena kids.
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  OnyxEyedOwl Sun May 10, 2015 1:25 pm

"I'm Addeline, daughter of Athena."She introduced herself formally, holding out her hand. "I know that I don't have the grey eyes, but..."She shrugged, and smiled shyly."I'm different. It's nice to meet you, Kelly. Sorry for the mess. I'm really not that clumsy usually, but accidents happen, yeah? Besides, I think I'm still stuck into the book, wandering in a daze."She joked.

OnyxEyedOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon May 11, 2015 1:38 am

((Sorry, short post, and it seems I ran a bit late?))

Estelle felt like she had to introduce herself. One tends to feel like that when every one in the same room already has. She gave up finding her necklace for a few minutes--yes, it was most likely in the Hermes Cabin--and took a step forward. “I apologize for not introducing myself earlier,” she spoke. “My name’s Estelle, counselor of the Athena Cabin.” She nodded at Addeline, whom she was already acquainted with as a half-sibling.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Nero Tue May 12, 2015 10:43 pm

Addeline introduced herself and said that she was a daughter of Athena. Athena and Poseidon kids weren't supposed to get along. She said that se knew she didn't have the grey eyes but she was just different that way. She said that she was sorry for the mess. "It's okay." Kelly said. Besides, it shouldn't be that hard to clean up. Estelle then apologized for not introducing herself earlier. She said that she was Estelle the counselor of the Athena cabing. Oh, another Athena kid. "Do you two come to the stables often?" Kelly asked.
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Nero Thu May 21, 2015 10:43 pm

(If Onyx doesn't post in 24 hours she is skipped)
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  OnyxEyedOwl Thu May 21, 2015 11:53 pm

(Just got a notice about the forum! I totally forgot! I'm so sorry, it's just I've been swamped with my upcoming finals. Anyways, I've got time now!)

"I suppose."Addeline murmured thoughtfully."I come here for classes, and every other day, so yes, I believe I do. Do you?"
She cocked her head in curiosity, Addeline's amber eyes assessing the girl before her. The daughter of Athena shifted her bag, looking at her books for a moment before flickering back to Kelly."Oh! Who's your godly parent?"
Addeline smiled, eyes glittering.

OnyxEyedOwl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Nero Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:15 am

Addeline only came here for classes apparently. Kelly would probably be starting her classes pretty soon. She asked if she came here often. "I do. I really enjoy the Pegasi." Kelly said rubbing the nuzzle of one. Addeline then asked who Kelly's godly parent was. "I'm a daughter of Poseidon." Kelly said. Kelly wanted to meet some other members of her godly family. Right now, she hasn't met anyone else.
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Nero Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:53 am

[Exit]
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the Stables [Open] Empty Why not?

Post  Aerwna Jackson Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:14 pm

*Aerwna had walked in the stables only to see two new campers* "Hi" she had said hoping not to pull to much attention to herself *she walked over two a tan and black pegasus* hello Mertimore it is nice to see you my friend
Aerwna Jackson
Aerwna Jackson

Drachmae : 10

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerwna Jackson Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:38 pm

She saw that one of the campers with sea green eyes (just like hers) looked a little disappointed with the girls who where daughters of Athena "I'm Aerwna counselor of the Poseidon cabin and it is a pleasure to meet all of you"
Aerwna Jackson
Aerwna Jackson

Drachmae : 10

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down