Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Park Min Jee, Hunter of Artemis

2 posters

Go down

Park Min Jee, Hunter of Artemis Empty Park Min Jee, Hunter of Artemis

Post  iamHelena Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:23 am

(OOC: I know it's still early, but I'm posting anyway. Razz You can write what I need to improve on then have it approved once I'm in the right time Smile I can't believe this is longer than Helena's!)

NAME: Park Min Jee (English name = Emily Park)

GOD PARENT: Morpheus

MORTAL FAMILY: Park Da Sol (Angeline Grey) [mother], Leo Grey [stepfather], Lloyd and Sam Grey [stepbrothers]

YEARS IN HUNT: 5

BRIEF HISTORY: Min Jee was born in the city of Seoul, South Korea. Her mother married when she was 4 years old and they had to move in her step-father’s place in New York. Leo was nice to her until her step brothers came. Leo left all the house chores to her and he sent her to the nearest school so she could get home on time. He said since she’s dyslexic and had ADHD, it’s a waste of money to send her to a better school. He let her clean the house and cook food since both he and her mother were working. She also took care of her step brothers and wasn't treated nicely when they grew older.

Her mother pitied her so she decided to put up a fruit stand where Min Jee spent her entire day. She grew up being dependent on her mother and she only enjoyed herself at school, away from Leo and her step brothers. She met a boy her age in the market who always bought fruits from her. When she turned 13, the boy asked her out and they went in the town’s amusement park. She learned to like the boy, for he’s the nicest person she knew aside from her mother. They were about to kiss when the boy suddenly fell asleep. That’s the moment when her father, Morpheus, claimed her.

She went home freaked out and told her mother about what happened. Angeline told her about Morpheus and what she really was. She also told her about Camp Half Blood and how safe it would be for her to stay there, away from bullying and mistreatment. Min Jee wouldn't want to be away from her mother, whom she trusted her whole life, but she thought her mother was right. She would be away from her step family and all the people who didn't welcome her.

She was on her way to Camp when she met a manticore that tried to kill her. She saw Artemis and some of her huntresses and they helped her out. She was asked if she would like to join them and live the life of a huntress. Min Jee agreed right away, she owed them her life and she really preferred their company—equal and fair to all.

In her first year with the Hunters, she was a bit shy. She was intimidated by how strong, brave and skilled the hunters were. She even thought she might be wrong in joining them since she’s not half of what they were. But as time passed by, she learned their way of living and got comfortable with them. Artemis was a great leader and Min Jee followed orders whole-heartedly. She never complained for she grew wiser, stronger and more skilled than before. She was never afraid anymore, she became more confident and she believed in herself like she never did. One thing that never changed was, she was always a follower and didn’t want to take the risk in being a leader.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: She’s fair skinned, petite, and slim. She had small brown eyes and long black hair. She usually wears dresses and doll shoes (https://2img.net/h/i344.photobucket.com/albums/p336/imbethqui/dollshoes_zpsdf8f4c90.jpg). Her dimples also shows when she smiles, which she always do.

PERSONALITY: She’s a simple girl and has great value for family. She’s friendly especially at school, she smiles at everyone and she had a number of friends there. She likes the feeling of being surrounded by people so she tries to make everyone happy. She’s patient and she strives to learn everything that she can. She’s always been obedient and she decided following Artemis was the best decision that she made, because they made her feel accepted and welcomed in their own family.

FATAL FLAW: She’s very dependent on others. She couldn't do anything without help or supervision. She couldn't make her own decisions that could lead her to danger when she got no one around but herself.

TALENTS: singing and drawing

WEAPONS: A bow and arrows that all hunters have and a binyeo (traditional hairpin) that transforms into a celestial knife.

OTHERS: She can talk to people in their dreams but only her voice could be heard and she sends mortals to sleep when she feels something great to them (love, hate, envy, pity, etc).

Last edited by iamHelena on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total
iamHelena
iamHelena

Drachmae : 346

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

http://wattpad.com/imbethqui

Back to top Go down

Park Min Jee, Hunter of Artemis Empty Re: Park Min Jee, Hunter of Artemis

Post  Cerulaen Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:11 am

Okay, three main things I'm noticing:

1) Schools don't cost money, and it's also illegal for children to not go to school. So I'm not sure if her stepfather could get away with that.
2) She fits into...doll shoes? As in actual doll shoes, that are like 2 inches long? I'm petite, and my shoe size is 6. Or for the really small, 5 or 5 1/2.
3) Her personality doesn't really tell me anything about her. You say she's a simple person and has good family values, and then the rest doesn't really describe her, just how she feels about the people she lives with. Also, saying she has no friends isn't a personality trait. That would be a fact that would be mentioned in History, which I think you already may have. I need you to describe more about her, how she reacts to things based on her personality, why she is the way she is, what her relationship is like the the general random person. Things like that.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:25 am

I already fixed some things on the app. Sorry, i posted early because I might lose the idea in my head. lol Uhm, with the shoes, I don't know but it's called "doll shoes" here, so I just posted a link for the photo. Smile
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:52 am

I feel like you can still add more to her personality. Your character has been in the Hunters for 5 years, so how has that had an effect on her personality? How does she act around her fellow Hunters, maybe as opposed to people her aren't Hunters?

Also, since she's been in the Hunt for 5 years, there should be something in your History about what she's done in the ranks during that time, whether she's had any notable accomplishments, etc.

But lawl, okay. Doll shoes. Interesting. Looks like something an anime character would wear. xP
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:33 am

My bad. I'm using Helena's as a pattern, so I completely forgot about the Hunter years. lol Please tell me what else I need to improve on, I'm really learning a lot here. Smile
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 am

Is there anything else I need to update here?
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:01 am

Looking it over, nope, it looks good. However, we'd still like you to RP your normal character some more before letting you have your second. I won't wait too long, though, cuz I want another Hunter buddy. xP
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:43 am

That's okay with me. I can wait, I just thought there's something I need to edit more. Thanks, Ceru! Smile
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down