Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcade Swan, Hunter of Artemis

2 posters

Go down

Arcade Swan, Hunter of Artemis Empty Arcade Swan, Hunter of Artemis

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:38 pm

((Yes, Ceru, I am aware of the fact that I am posting this early. But I grew too impatient. I had to. To the staff-- feel free to not reply on this until my two month mark if you want, or just tell me to delete it until then. *shrug* i had to do something.))    

NAME~ Arcade Swan.

AGE~ Shes stuck at age 14, but shes technically 24.

YEARS IN HUNT~[b[/b] 10.

GOD PARENT~ Hecate, goddess of magic.

MORTAL FAMILY~ Shes an only child, and her father was Jordan Swan (now dead).

APPEARANCE~ Arcade's skin is very pale, as smooth and clear as moonlight. Her hair, long and thick, is partially curly and pitch black, with small strands braided in. She has dark, deep brown eyes that almost appear black in certain lightings. Her thin body stands tall and proud, lithe yet strong. Her cheeks are rounded and blush red when its cold. When standing straight, she measures at 5'5. (Portrayer- dont know her name, but Snow White from the show Once Upon a Time.).

STYLE~(yes, i did add a style section) When hunting, Arcade never fails to wear the signature jacket sewn from moonlight, shimmering silver. With it are her dark skinny jeans to represent the night, and her special lace-up combat boot, also silver. Her earrings are small moons that match the necklace she received from Hecate after joining the Hunt.

PERSONALITY~ Arcade is stubborn and strong-willed after many years of being in the Hunt. She's hard to crack, and never gives up or gives in. She always has these walls up to hide her emotion, to keep herself from getting too attached to people. 'Love is weakness' she believes and so often says. She is always the one fighting, to distract herself from her feelings. She's a leader without trying, with an aura of silent power that leaves people feeling uneasy.

BACKROUND~ Arcade's a special case. She always knew she was a demigod, about Hecate. Her father Jordan didn't bother to hide it from her. She pretends not to care about her mothers absence, and she never talks about her family. Her father killed himself of lost love when she was eleven. She lived in a horrid foster home until twelve, when she ran to Camp Half Blood with an old map from her father. She then began seeing thing through the mist- like monsters and satyrs. At camp, she told Chiron her mother was Hecate, but nobody ever believed her, because she was never claimed, leaving her hurt and angry. At 14, she went on a quest that required "an unclaimed daughter, misunderstood, Born to go where very few could, Never to return with..." etc. Being the only unclaimed girl at the time, she went on what was surely a death sentence. But days in, the goddess Artemis came to help the failing quest, and asked for Arcade's services as a Hunter. She gladly went.

FATAL FLAW~ She's incredibly stubborn. Once she sets her mind on something, there's no going back. Nobody can change her mind, as she only relies on her opinion. This can cause rash and stupid decisions, and cause her to put her life and others on the line without knowing it.

WEAPON~ Her bow and arrows carved with help from Artemis. Also, a couple daggers for closer ranged combat.

TALENTS~ She is an excellent fighter and a great archer. She takes initiative, and is working on controlling the Mist and other bits of magic.

OTHER~ Next in control after Kylie. So, like, second in command.

((DONE! YESH!))

Last edited by Callistos on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Im on a computer for once, not my phone :P)
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Arcade Swan, Hunter of Artemis Empty Re: Arcade Swan, Hunter of Artemis

Post  Callistos Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:09 pm

(( ;*whistles innocently and patiently* Bump... *hums a slow tune* ))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:03 pm

(bump. Anyone gonna look at this?)
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Sorry, I saw it a while ago, and figured you just posted it to post it.

It looks good to me.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Thanks, Jake! Now I wait for another staff member to approve it, right?
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Buuummpp. Waiting for Lily or Andrew...)
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:04 am

Oops, sorry. Approved! Enjoy your new life, my dear Huntress xD

Back to top Go down