Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Who's Got A Guitar? [OPEN]

Go down

Anyone Who's Got A Guitar? [OPEN] Empty Anyone Who's Got A Guitar? [OPEN]

Post  iamHelena Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:56 am

Helena was sitting down on a bench in The Amphitheater. She had her black headset on and Tonight Alive was playing. She was putting songs in her new playlist entitled "Sanity in CHB". She currently had three songs in it-- Flyleaf's "I'm So Sick", Incubus' "Make a Move" and My Chemical Romance's "I'm Not Okay". These songs reminded her of being a teenager, a student, a rock fan and a frustrated band member. And how mom would play it cool by introducing me to some of her friends' son's or daughter's who has a band where I can audition. She smiled at the thought of her mom.

The next track played and it was Foo Fighter's "My Hero". She put down her iPod beside her and sang along to the song while playing her invisible guitar. "There goes my hero, watch him as he goes...There goes my hero, he's ordinary" She had a good voice and she's proud of it. She just hoped no one's around to see how weird she could get when music stroke her ears.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Drachmae : 346

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

http://wattpad.com/imbethqui

Back to top Go down