Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored (open)

3 posters

Go down

Bored (open) Empty Bored (open)

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Axel sat in Hermes cabin, bored. there wasnt much to do today, he needed some kinda change of scenery. Axel had never been the type to fall into routines. unfortunately nothing new was happening around here. most of the campers had gone away to school, so Axel didnt have many people to rob at the moment. Axel sat on his bunk, sharpening his dagger absently.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Bored (open) Empty Re: Bored (open)

Post  David Shuter Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:59 pm

David decided he should apologize to Axel for what happened on the arena floor a couple weeks past. he made sure he did not have anything steal-able on him though, except his sword belt with his dagger. David never went anywhere without it anymore.

He knocked on the door, sticking his head in "Axel? do you have a moment to talk?" he asked
David Shuter
David Shuter

Drachmae : 67

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Zeus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Axel looked up to see that son of Zeus, David was here. Axel had met him in the arena. he said he had to talk. Axel assumed he had lost something and was thinking it was stolen by a certain skilled thief. it wouldnt be the first time somebody had assumed that something had been stolen when it was only lost. "Whatever it is, I didnt take it" Axel said automatically. even though chances were, he actually had. Axel was probably the biggest kleptomaniac in camp, even by Hermes standards. Axel didnt really care for the son of zeus. David seemed a little to stuck up to him. Axel honestly didnt care if the kid's daddy was the lord of the skies, if he had come here for a fight. Then Axel would gladly knock him off his high horse, plus it might actually be entertaining. regardless Axel decided not to get violent, much after all Axel never was the aggressive type. getting angry and attacking somebody made you clumsy, after all. besides there was always somebody who wanted to kill Axel it seemed. So he didnt really need to go looking for a fight.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  David Shuter Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:05 pm

David shook his head, chuckling "no, Nothing of the sort. anyway, I have been keeping a special eye on my stuff since our last meeting you won't get the jump on me. what I really came here to talk to you about was apologizing for the whole arena accident. I may have..over reacted." he sighed, walking in and closing the door "when you go through life with no friends, you become, .. particular.. of your belongings. So.. Sorry for over reacting.."
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Axel rolled his eyes at David's statement. "I grew up without friends, belongings, or family. You should learn to deal with it, instead of using it as an excuse." Axel said this coldly, almost with malice. His childhood was one of the few sore subjects to Axel. Not much could really get him angry; hearing somebody whine and blame their childhood was one of them. Axel had heard enough of that in foster homes to last a lifetime. Axel had never had any friends, and he never knew what had happened to his mother, or who she was. All he really knew about her was her name.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  David Shuter Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:51 pm

David took the insult without anger "that's why you steal then, isn't it. you had no belongings, or friends, or family, so you stole those things from others. Maybe not family and friends, but belongings. that is how you satisfy your feelings, isn't it?" he was starting to wonder why he came to reason with this person.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:57 pm

"dont act like you can suddenly understand everything about me, you dont know anything." Axel said after a long pause. Axel didnt like David trying to get into his head. the boy was far off anyway. that wasnt the reason Axel stole things. "you try to get into my head again, your going to regret it." Axel said, trying to keep himself from feeding David his own teeth. Anyone could tell this type of thing was a sore subject for Axel. He tended tp avoid thinking about his past, or about family. He also didnt like the idea of anybody analyzing him like David was doing. Axel had his reasons for stealing, but they were his alone. it wasnt anybody elses business.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 pm

((...Ax and Ri could probably share their similar stories some time...))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:43 pm

(i was actually about to PM you to ask if we could do that, great minds think alike)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  David Shuter Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:22 pm

David raised an eyebrow "I never said i knew everything about you, I was simply guessing, obviously, I guessed wrong. Last time I check, I was Son of Zeus, not Son of Athena, So I should be allowed to make mistakes." he yet again wondered why he was reasoning with this person. If he was not determined to make things right and maybe even make a friend, he would have turned around and left, there was always a dummy in the area with his name on it. Literally, he had one reserved so he could train on it at any time he wanted.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down