Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored outta my mind (Open, please join, i'm trying to do a successful RP)

2 posters

Go down

Bored outta my mind (Open, please join, i'm trying to do a successful RP) Empty Bored outta my mind (Open, please join, i'm trying to do a successful RP)

Post  Marie Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Marie sat on the shore, her feet in the lake, relaxing. She thought about her mother, about the one time she had met her, after her father's death. Athena had promised her that she would one day be a great hero, after years of training at a "specail camp."
So she'd be at Camp Half Blood for years, would she? Marie had a hard time believing that she'd stay in one place for that long, without running away, anyway. Right. So Camp Half Blood is safe enough for a large amount of demigods to stay over a long period of time. Sure... that would be why everyone's talking about the 'battle' at Camp, and why some of the cabins are being rebuilt.

"There it goes again." she sighed. The ADHD part of her always thought up random thoughts like this when she was relaxed, ruining a perfect moment every time.

She realised how bored she was, despite the warm, calm feeling she felt when she was at the lake. That would explain the out of context thoughts.
Marie sighed in admiration at the natural beauty of the place, watching the sun set over Long Island Sound. So much prettier than the view back at home. Or rather, what was her home, before it went up in flames.
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

Bored outta my mind (Open, please join, i'm trying to do a successful RP) Empty Re: Bored outta my mind (Open, please join, i'm trying to do a successful RP)

Post  GeneralArin Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:08 pm

(I'll join you- If you don't mind roleplaying with a giant dog. ^^)

Ty sniffed around, looking for something to do. He could have shadow-traveled to where Jake was, but he would be mad. Jake only liked playing at camp. The hellhound's ears pirked at the smell of a new person. He siddled up to the new girl, whinning and wagging his tail. Did this new person want to play?
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Bored outta my mind (Open, please join, i'm trying to do a successful RP) Empty Re: Bored outta my mind (Open, please join, i'm trying to do a successful RP)

Post  Marie Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:29 am

'The new girl' did want to play, (XD) she loved dogs, she sat and stroked Ty's fur for a few minutes, ticking him under his chin. She didn't seem to realise that Ty was in fact a hellhound
Marie took a pencil from her pocket, and threw it a couple of metres, in a very bad attempt to play with him.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Ty bounded off happily after the thing that was thrown... but he couldn't find where it went. After looking around a bit, he found something that he guessed was it. He grabbed the medium-sized stick and brought it back, dropping it in front of Marie
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Marie looked puzzled at Ty's choice of toy. Not what she had given him. "Oh well, they're loads more where that came from." She stroked the hellhound's sleek fur again before wrestling the stick from him so that she could throw it again, maybe not so far this time.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Ty happily bounded over and grabbed the stick. His tail was wagging a mile a minute and he dropped to a playful crouch. He dropped the stick by Marie and barked, overjoyed to have yet another playmate!
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:35 am

Marie laughed and hugged Ty, before throwing the stick for him once again, and launched herself into the lake, for no apparent reason, and came out drenched.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down