Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Not So Romantic Night Out

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Not So Romantic Night Out - Page 3 Empty Re: A Not So Romantic Night Out

Post  Cerulaen Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:47 am

Sitting back up, she ran a hand through his ruffled blond hair, a small smile tugging at her lips. She decided not to comment on the crack in his voice as emotion seemed to get the better of him. The fact that she knew it was there was enough for her.
"Maybe not all of it," she said. Putting her arms around his neck, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "C'mon, pick me up real quick."
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:55 am

There was a couple wry things he could have said, but instead he just smiled and scooped her up in his arms as he stood up. He gave a bit of a grunt from the effort, after all he did just fight a ton of monsters. His muscles were a bit stiff now, and protested moving so soon, but he ignored them. Now he held her like the usual romantic princess carry. Maybe the romantic bit wasn't completely lost yet.

His smile took on more of it's usual crooked appearance as he said: "There we go. What now, princess?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:11 am

Daquiri screwed up her face slightly at the sound of Jake's grunt, teasingly giving him a light pinch on his arm. "You'd better not be implying that I'm heavy, you imbecile." When Jake widened his eyes and started to open his mouth in protest, though, she laughed in his face.

Now that they were in an up-right position, she continued to give Jake instructions. He was always so caught-up in trying to do everything "like the movies," she decided it was high time she actually humor him for once. After all, it was their anniversary; it wasn't just all about her, as much as she pretended it was at times. "Now, Sir Forge Face," she said, her voice lilting into that of a cliche "proper-sounding" accent, "you're going to gently set me on my feet and say some witty comment about the dance number or how many couples there are in the room."
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:17 am

Jake laughed as she gave him directions on how the scene should play out. He gently set her down, making sure she got her feet under her properly. He shook his head, and couldn't stop smiling as he said softly: "Well, there aren't any other couples. But I think the music looped around to a decent slow song." He tilted his head a bit, and fumbled over the next part. He gave an amused scoff at his sudden shyness and dropped his chin as he tried to remember how to talk again.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:35 am

Daquiri made sure she was steady on her feet when Jake set her down, holding onto him for a moment longer to make sure the ambrosia had done its job. She cracked a smile at his "witty comments" that she had already known very well. Then her smile softened at her boyfriend's uncharacteristic show of shyness. Tilting her head to bend down under his, she caught up his lips in hers again and and used them to guide his head back up. It probably didn't entirely help his self-conscious romantic feelings, but it got his attention back on her at least.

"Now you put your hand here," she said softly, taking his hand and placing it on her hip, "and your other one here," she continued, entwining his fingers in her own and holding out their arms mid-level as she put her own left hand on his shoulder. "Then you step back with your right foot... then double step... then to the right with the same foot... and double step..." Daquiri walked through it with him as she demonstrated.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:40 am

Jake didn't say anything, but just had a stupid smile on his face as Ri coached him through the steps of the waltz that was playing in the ruined ballroom. He alternated between glancing at what he was supposed to be doing for each step, and looking at his girlfriend, somehow managing to make a battle-torn cinderella outfit look absolutely beautiful.

So, they danced. They held each other close. Just the two of them, alone and enjoying this moment together.

And he only stepped on her foot once.

[Complete.]
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3