Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfic RP!!!

+4
Cerulaen
Catryn Greyling
Axel The Bunny
Callistos
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fanfic RP!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanfic RP!!!

Post  Estelle Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:29 am

Yeah.. and should thal come in right at the beginning?
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:33 am

im jus waiting for someone else to start
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:20 pm

Okay, Im back! Now if i got this right, Syl is Hazel, Andrew is Frank, and Estelle is Thalia? Is that correct? All accepted. That means we still do not have Jason or Leo... Hmm. You guys know anyone perfect for the job? Razz and as for setting and time, whereever and whenever the first person to start wants it to be. Just make sure its a place where all the characters, or at least most of them, can make their appearence in. It does NOT have to be from the books. I can start if none of you want to.
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:12 pm

((Just sayin', Jake would probably play a really good Leo...since Rick Riordan obviously got his inspiration for Leo from Jake xD))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:24 pm

I was thinking Jake would make a good Leo. Razz if he wants in, id love that. Very Happy
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm

[Lawl, Jake would be an awesome Leo. xP Alrighty then, I guess I'll start. Let's put Annabeth in Camp Half-Blood!]

Annabeth sat at the end of the dock, swishing her feet through the lake water as she tapped her fingers impatiently on her laptop's keyboard. Gods, it was slow.
   She really wished she had Daedalus's laptop with her at the moment.. All of those extraordinary ideas and designs stored away on it, not to mention the fact that it was super efficient. Compared to that, she might as well be browsing the Internet with a cardboard box.
   She sighed and put the inferior device aside. She'd get Leo to do something about it later.

She took out her dragon bone sword and studied it. It was a temporary replacement for her dagger, which she had lost. She still felt a little on edge without it at her side, although the bone sword was a good, strong weapon. After all, the knife had been given to her seven years ago by Luke, who had been like a brother to her... and maybe a little more. I'll find it, she vowed.

Last edited by Lady Catryn on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Piper noticed Annabeth at the end of the docks, studying her knife. She fingered her own, hanging by her side. Katoptris. looking glass. so much for that. she had been trying to find something in that stupid dagger for hours now, eventually deciding she would go to Annabeth for help. Sighing, she took cautious footsteps over to the daughter of Athena, almost afraid. She seemed pretty unpredictable since she and Percy had come out of Tartarus. "um... Annabeth?" she said, biting her lip. "Are you okay?"
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:48 pm

((Mer. There are going to be spoilers in this, isn't there? I've already read two...))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:53 pm

((Mmm. Yeah. Lets keep everything that was in the books to a minimum. And Ceru, you should post in the Paranormals. Razz ))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:58 pm

[*facepalm* Dang it. I'll edit that out. Sorry, Ceruby! ^_^"]

Annabeth heard quiet footsteps tapping along the dock. She slipped her sword into its sheath expertly before turning to find Piper walking over tentatively.
  She stood. "Hey Piper," she said, offering a reassuring smile. "I'm doing well." She glanced down at the laptop, which was still struggling to load Cat Mario. "Mostly."
 Piper's hand was resting on Katoptris, which hung by her side. Her expression was watchful, as if she was worried for Annabeth. She didn't look that bad, did she? She was, to an extent, aware that Tartarus had taken a toll on her physical appearance as well as her state of mind, but she had assumed the gauntness in her face she had noticed when she first looked in a mirror after escaping the pit had mostly disappeared.
 "How are you? Have a problem, need some answers?" she guessed.

Last edited by Lady Catryn on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Piper took her hand from her daggar and instead placed it on Annabeth's shoulder. "I wanted to make sure youre okay. We've all been a little worried for you and Percy. And..." she hesitated. Would Annabeth be able to help? "Im also worried about Jason and Leo. Theyve seemed pretty disstressed lately. I was hoping to find something useful in Katoptris, but so far nothings working." She sighed, messing with the end of her braid. ((The rest of you can join when you want in our scene, or split this topic into another scene, if you want, like the seperate scenes in the Paranormals.))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Lady Catryn wrote:[*facepalm* Dang it. I'll edit that out. Sorry, Ceruby! ^_^"]
((Hehe, I was so surprised when I thought Annabeth said that...))

Hazel walked through Camp Half-Blood. After the war, everyone had been invited to visit Camp Half-Blood in means of good terms, and Reyna had agreed, though she still hadn't come. It was more... subtle, then New Rome. And there were less rules. Everyone seemed to be more family than rivals.

Camp Half-Blood looked amazing. The Arena, the Climbing Wall, everything was organised, with a little feeling of home to them. The Campfire was beautiful, changing colors and height.

Hazel spotted Annabeth sitting by the lake, and Piper heading towards her. Hazel decided it might be nice to let them have a chat alone, because they haven't much.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:17 am

Annabeth's hand went to her bead necklace. She didn't want them to have a reason to worry for her. She had hoped that the gauntness in her face had disappeared, the tolls Tartarus had taken on her physical appearance gone. It seemed she was wrong.
 "Have you talked to them?" she prompted, her index finger touching her father's ring. "Perhaps they'd be willing to share what's going on, lighten their own burden."
 Her gaze shifted when she noticed a figure a little ways away from the lake. Hazel. She waved, then turned her attention back to Piper.

[So whoever's roleplaying Jason and Leo better be prepared to rp pretty distressed people. =P I know a reason for Leo to be distressed, but... you know, spoilers 'n stuff. ^_^"]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:27 am

Percy had been swimming in the lake. he had missed normal water from being in tartarus. he then saw Piper and...Annabeth. percy smiled at the sight of her. he swam towards the dock. wondering what they were talking about

(btw its a dragon bone sword not a dagger)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:59 am

[Oh... oops. xD Guess I'll have to edit that.]

Annabeth sensed movement behind her. She turned and smiled.
"Hi Percy."

[Sorry short post have very little time.]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Nico stood by the Big House, looking at the group. They were lucky to have eachother. He had nobody, if you don't count Hazel. He glared at them all, silently thinking: How exceedingly lucky you are, not even knowing how difficult it is to experience everything and have nobody. Tears streamed down Nico's cheek as the wind blew his long hair. Hatred and Jealousy filled his soul.
(Too much?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Percy smiled hearing Annabeth's voice. "what ever happened to seaweed brain?" percy said. saying the old nickname that annabeth had given him. he climbed onto the dock then saw Nico watching from the bighouse. "hey Nico" percy called
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Nico nodded in reply. He stayed by the Big House.
(I couldn't think of anything to say but that! Sorry!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Annabeth laughed, and she reached out to push Percy's head away playfully. "Shut up, Seaweed Brain."

She looked towards the Big House too, when Percy called out a greeting to Nico. The son of Hades nodded, and continued to watch them, standing motionless in that slightly unsettling way of his.
    In the corner of her eye, she registered Piper's figure standing beside her. Right. She had almost forgotten that the daughter of Aphrodite had been there with her and Percy. She couldn't help it if Percy's smile had distracted her, though.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Percy smiled. he remembered dreaming of living in New Rome with Annabeth. it had been a nice dream but Percy knew he could never leave camp Halfblood behind. he then realized that Piper and hazel were here too. "So what are you girls talking about?"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Nico sighed, wanting friends. He decided to be brave and walked down to the lake, sitting behind Annabeth and Percy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Annabeth glanced at Nico and offered him a smile, glad he was willing to join them. After the quest, she had assumed he'd have disappeared again. It seemed he had decided to stick around, which was good, even if he had a disconcerting aura. It didn't bother her, though; she was a daughter of Athena, and things like an aura of death couldn't get to her that easily.
  "Piper's worried about Jason and Leo," she explained to Percy, "since they've been acting distressed lately. She can't find anything in Katoptris either." She smiled and cocked her head. "I don't suppose you have any advice to give."

Last edited by Lady Catryn on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Nico glanced at Percy and Annabeth. He grew bored with being near people, and sat down near a tree by the river. The son of Hades stared at his reflection in the water gloomily, his mind swirling with thoughts. He took a stone and threw it far out into the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:26 pm

"i think we should let them deal with it...i mean they have been through alot" Percy said remembering all the events from when they had gone against gaea. nobody could stay the same after an adventure like that. he then turned and saw nico was behind him. "hey nico"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Nico waved with a sad and grim expression. (See my last post.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum