Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

+6
Estelle
Syl
Cerulaen
GeneralArin
Axel The Bunny
§WØ®∑ÅN
10 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§ - Page 2 Empty Re: TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:32 pm

"Ooh, Mama bird. Clever." Reynard said with a laugh and a crooked smile. "I guess I have to take what I said back, you really must be the master of banter on your Call of Duty server." He added dryly, shaking his head. "And now you've got a posse to? Aren't we the popular one?"

He kept the grin and a relaxed pose. He was a couple years older than these punks. And several belts higher than they could hope to be, doubtless. However, a suspension on senior year looked bad. It might even endanger his graduation status. However, he had a good idea of how to make this work out the way he wanted.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:00 pm

((*sits on the sidelines, staring into the writing dimension to wait for a good opening for her adorable little derp of a character*))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:02 pm

((Me too. And yes... I did google the fear.))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:46 pm

"Hey shut up about the call of duty. I don't even play it I play battlefeild." he said. The kid then attempted to land a punch on planet reynard.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Reynard took an easy step back, letting the bully's swing make that nice 'woosh'ing sound. Now the bully had taken his foot off the kid to throw the punch.
"Oh, I'm sorry. You're clearly miles more intelligent than I took you for." He said, donning an overly serious face. He paused for a moment. It was about time for the parts of his plan to come together.

"Allow me this rebuttal:" He said quickly. He took another step back, giving himself a good amount of room. He took a deep breath, then shouted:

"Look- I told you I don't want to fight you. If you keep this up we'll both get in trouble!" Now, doubtless, this confused the five in the immediate area, but several other people were starting to look their way. Including the angry administrator marching up to them.

"Young men! There shall me no fighting in my school!" She snapped.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:24 pm

The boy stepped away and said. "Were not fighting um I just accidenly ran into my friend Nike here. sorry." He and his friends then quickly retreated. The boy gave one last evil glare at reynard as he walked away.

Nike started to get up trying to get his glasses. The lenses were shattered and the frame was mangled.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Reynard couldn't help but snicker as they retreated. He picked up the kid's glasses and handed them to him. "They're pretty mangled. You should be able to get them replaced quickly at the mall's store. They've got a quick turn around."

"Reynard." The administrator said sternly. Reynard gave the kid a grin and a shrug, then turned around.
"Hello Ms Baker." He said pleasantly, with an innocent smile. They were well acquainted from several years of antics.
"You're going to need to explain what was going on here." She said, not buying the smile at all. "My office." Reynard shrugged.
"Yes, Ma'am." She started walking off. Reynard shrugged over his shoulder, giving the kid a grin. With that, he followed her to the office.

(Exit Reynard, stage left!)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:56 pm

((Aww, Colby's a little freshman...^.^))

Cobalt Connelly sat nervously in the office waiting room, agitatedly picking at the Velcro strip on his fingerless glove. He hated being in the office. His teachers made him go to see the school counselor at least once a month--he'd been able to get out of meeting more frequently, luckily--and he was always terrified that they would find out. He was known for being quiet and shy and an overall wimp, but if they knew about August... Cobalt couldn't help the shudder that wracked through his body at the thought.

He was so caught up in his own thoughts that he practically shot out of his chair when the office door opened, a strangled squeak escaping his mouth. When he realized it was just Ms. Baker and an older-looking boy following her, his pale face tinged red with embarrassment.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Reynard saw another person in the office when he came in behind Ms Baker. He waved at the new guy cheerfully.

"Reynard, wait out here." Ms Baker directed. She went into her office, presumably to take on something more important than him. Hopefully to track down the other boys involved. Reynard nodded obediently, though as soon as she closed the door behind her, he said to himself:
"I suppose this would be a bad time to tell her that I'm missing lunch for this."

Reynard unceremoniously plopped down in the chair beside the other guy.
"Hiya, kid." With a friendly grin, he extended his hand to offer a handshake, leaning precariously close to the other guy's personal space. "Name's Reynard. You new around here?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Nike then walked into the lunch room. He could bearly see his food with out his glasses.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Cain saw Nike enter the cafeteria, he also saw that Nike's glasses were smashed. Cain assumed it was one of the school bullies. he never had to worry to much about them. people always had seen Cain as dangerous. the scar on his eye only added to that image, and that had all been before Cain learned about his powers. "hey Nike over here"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Cobalt's eyes widened when the other guy plunked himself down in the chair next to him. The boy's brown eyes held a mischievous gleam as he held out his hand that immediately unsettled the ravenet. Was he actually being nice? Or was he just pretending?

The brunet introduced himself as Reynard with a friendly enough voice, but Cobalt shrank away from him when he leaned in to shake. It was an involuntary action that he did without even thinking anymore; if no one touched him, he couldn't get hurt.

"I-I'm not new. I-I mean, I'm a freshman, b-but..." Cobalt stumbled through his words awkwardly, blushing at the way he stuttered. "I've been here since the beginning of the school year," he finished quietly. He twisted his fingers together, trying to steady his breathing.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Reynard tried not to frown as the guy jerked away instead of shaking his hand.
He sat back more on his chair, which provided the guy with a bit more personal space.

"Well, I'm a senior, and I've been around for a while." He said, keeping his hand out for that handshake. "And I'm pretty sure you're supposed to introduce yourself and shake my hand."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Nike followed the sound of the voice and sat down. "Hey" he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:44 pm

"i hope you at least got a good hit on the other guy" Cain said. He wasn't used to talking to people, most avoided him. which he was ok with, he never was comfortable talking to people. but he knew that it would be a good idea to group up with other people with powers, especially when people came for them. it was a survival thing really, and survival was something Cain had always had to fight for.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:56 pm

"No." he said." "If I had used my powers there would proably not be any thing left of him but of course I had to keep it a secret see helpless" pointed at his mash potatos. "what is that."
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:59 pm

"its the leftovers from the county jail, they were nice enough to donate it to us." Cain said sarcastically.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:02 am

Cobalt's eyes nervously darted between Reynard's face and his outstretched hand for a few moments. His powers kicked in and he could feel the slight irritation coming off the guy, presumably because of his initial reaction to the boy's greeting. Not wanting to make the guy mad at him, he tentatively reached out to return the gesture. He tried not to wince as Reynard gripped his gloved hand in a shake, wishing it wasn't etiquette to shake with the right hand. Even though he knew it was rather impossible that the brunet would be able to sense the deep scar under the material, a part of Cobalt couldn't help but fear that Reynard could tell.

In response to Reynard's prompt for his name, Cobalt bit his lip before answering. "My name's Cobalt, " he said softly, his voice so quiet he was almost whispering.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:04 am

"Um yeah... so that exsplaines why is green and white what ever it is." He pushed it away. He then started rubbing his eyes.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:16 am

Reynard made a face. "You scared or something?" He asked. He leaned back more, resting mostly in the corner between the back of the chair and the arm.
His head tilted slightly.
"I'm not that intimidating, am I? He asked with a bit of a grin. He had a rather slight figure, and he wasn't particularly tall either. And as far as he could tell he wasn't exactly using any intimidating body language either.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:28 am

"so i think we should keep an eye out for people who are like us. it would be a good idea for us to stick with others like us, safety in numbers." Cain said this while looking around to make sure nobody would overhear him. No, they were all to busy talking about whatever the latest gossip was.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:31 am

"Yeah that would be great but the question is are there other people like us." he said. "Its very possible but they might live mile and miles away." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:57 am

"well we dont even know how we are like this, maybe it has something to do with something that happened around here. plus it cant hurt to keep an eye out." Cain said this cautiously and rather quietly, afraid somebody might be listening in.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:11 am

Asia stood against the wall nearby the two boys. She wasn't usually the eavesdropping type, but she couldn't help listening in to their conversation. It sounded so... mysterious, like the bad guys in a murder mystery novel. She didn't catch the last end of the conversation, so she figured it must have been important.
She sized up the two boys. They were definitely older than she was, that was sure. But there was some sort of... strength that seemed to come off them, some guard that they carried. Asia squinted.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:32 am

(ha lol syl really its only Cain who is guarded)
Cain felt like he was being watched. he glanced over his shoulder and saw a strange girl, at least 3 years younger than him. she was watching them, eavesdropping on their conversation
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next